Summer Transfer News and Rumors

They make up the 29m in kit sales alone

Plus they have always wanted to have the Spanish number 1 keeper. It's a point of pride for them

Navas isn't a bad goalie I don't think anyone said that. But its like Mata vs essentially Ronaldo

Very good vs one of the 2 best. For a club that essentially prints money the 29m is worth it for that margin alone

Surprises me , just don't usually see people sporting keeper jerseys , but guess I really haven't paid that much attention

it's not just the keeper jersey's, there's the regular tee's, the posters, etc. image rights, he's another pretty face that can sell a product. Messi is a great football brand but Ronaldo is a great global brand. Women flock over him, sells more shit.

Think about it, Bayern have Germany #1, Juve have the Italian#1 and City have England's. Only makes sense that Real would pounce on the opportunity and he wants to be there.

He would be a great signing for any team. A lot of people are saying either him or Rues. Either one would be the best signing of the summer

Some United fans had already been sending his gf hate tweets on Twitter. Should be interesting, can't imagine he'll be in a good mental state for some time, w/ United and how this played out.

I didn't think Woodward but be made to look a bigger fool than the original Herrera attempted buyout

This would do it

Gab Marcotti is saying that the Martial deal could end up costing $100 million if the add ins kick in

reading reports that Utd sent in the formal paper work at 12:01 Spanish time.
Like seriously why do people still fucking fax?

the rumor is that Uniteds stuff was on time, the issue is Madrid didn't register him in time, supposedly 28 minutes late or something

spanish league has a history of being extra strict too, shut down a Bryan Ruiz loan that came in 1 minute late before

the other issue is most people expect a Madrid transfer ban for 2016, which would mean even on a free DDG couldnt be registered depending on when they get him if its next year

ddg3jgs4r.gif

each country has a deadline on when players can be registered to play in the season, for Spain it was 11pm BST today

So they had to have the documents with Fifa done - which they were

Madrid then to have register him with the LFP to play for this season - which wasn't done

some reports say they couldn't open the file document, some spanish reports are saying Madrid is reporting United to UEFA over their behavior

Lets go over some other things in a fairly exciting day

Rojo could be on his way out from Man U - he says he has received offers but will likely stay

Mario Lemina has signed with Juventus for 12 million euros

Blaszczykowski has signed with Fiorentina - was rumored to go to Arsenal or Man U

Juventus have signed Hernanes on a 3 year deal

Monaco has confirmed that Man U will pay an initial fee of 50 million euros with a potential of 30 million euros in add-ons

Inter have signed Felipe Melo

OM pretty close to signing Lamela , not sure if loan or if buying

Bayer Leverkusen paid 10 million euros for Javier Hernandez

Marseille don't sign Lamela
Due to a decision taken by Mauricio Pochettino, Erik Lamela will not be joining Marseille from Tottenham this evening.
Marseille have on their website announced the end of their transfer window

Marseille don't sign Lamela
Due to a decision taken by Mauricio Pochettino, Erik Lamela will not be joining Marseille from Tottenham this evening.
Marseille have on their website announced the end of their transfer window

I'm outraged

So, now Real can wait a year and get De Gea for free when his contract runs out. Another solid piece of business by United.

i'm curious as to way teams leave it to last minute for a player they have targeted for so long?

I would assume just like in anything else, to see if any other options are available. It is unlikely, but you never know.

Pretty amazing that Man U turned down a deal to get Rues for 60 million. I think he would basically be the best player on the team

I would assume just like in anything else, to see if any other options are available. It is unlikely, but you never know.

Pretty amazing that Man U turned down a deal to get Rues for 60 million. I think he would basically be the best player on the team

Of course, definitely seeking out better and inexpensive options but in the case of Berahinho, Spurs had eyeballed him for such a long time. I know Levy is a bargin hunter and shrewed business guy but to get this type of wheeling and dealing by a club such as WBA is a bit of a slap in the face.

The DDG saga well I think both sides were pulling each other's arm, Utd wanted to keep hold, Real wants the player and usually Real gets the players they want. I do think there was some low balling going around with Real knowing DDG could go on a free but for 29mil plus Navas with only a year left in the contract...that's a fucking bargin.

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250);"> Follow</button>

Saido BerahinoVerified account@SBerahino
Sad how i cant say exactly how the club has treated me but i can officially say i will never play Jeremy Peace.

read that tweet, crazy...what is WBA expecting for him? 30mil? Like it's starting to get really ridiculous how expensive young British players are.
The dude is not happy so now what do you expect from him?

In reading that article, Spurs top 10 transfers have been a whole pile of shit outside of Modric and arguably Defoe.
I went down the rabbit hole finding out wtf ever happened to David Bentley. The 'next Beckham' I thought he was terrific at Blackburn and a blossoming star. wtf do I know

Back