Summer Transfer News and Rumors

Chelsea is confident they will sign Stones

Adebayor is very close to signing with Aston Villa

Arsenal is interesting in Sergio Busquets

Valencia has told Man United that Otamendi is not leaving

BVB could make a bid for Shaqiri

Bolasie wants a move to Tottenham

West Bom want 20 million pounds for Berahino - West Brom also tweeted that they have not received any offers for him

Liverpool has told Balotelli he can leave

Sergio Ramos will likely sign a new deal with Real Madrid

Real Madrid will keep trying for De Gea

Man City, of course, will join the Stones race

Besiktas signs Mario Gomez

Ashley Young could be on his way out of Man U, Tottenham and ASton Villa have shown interest. News now that Ashley Young should be signing an extension today to keep him at Man U

Alberto Moreno and Jan Vertonghen getting interest from Barcelona

Palermo wants to join Joel Campbell on loan

Bologna could make a bid for Balotelli

Lyon wants Valbuena from Dynamo Moscow, who was hit with FFP sanctions last week and will have to sell

Juventus want Benatia

Tottenham is talking to Stuttgart about Timo Werner

Pedro will be with Barcelona until at least the Super Cup

Supposedly Real Madrid and Man U will have a deal before the end of the week for DDG for 35 million Euros

Aston Villa interested in Lescott

Jordan Veratout will have a medical today for Aston Villa

No one who works for Man U knows where Angel Di Maria is

hahah love how Villa have signed 3 Jordan's from France.

The only draw back from a lot of these signings is that they are unproven at this type of level. Can't say it's a steal quite yet. Wished we actually went from Andre Ayew instead of Jordan.
Nevertheless, we've brought in a shit ton of talent and I really do highly rate the French youth system. But considering we have Tom Fox former Arsenal exec I can see there will be similarities to the Arsenal wheeling and dealings.

I'm pretty confident we won't get relegated lol.

there is a rumor from a Univision reporter that Javier Hernandez has been offered 10 million a year from a MLS team.

The MLS window closes sometime tomorrow, so I guess we will see.

Going to assume it's LA?
Can't be LA because they're already at the DP limit. Would have be to Chicago, Orlando, or one of the two Texas teams. My guess is Orlando.

In any event, sounds like West Ham and Spurs are making a push, so can't see him coming over if that's the case.

Can't be LA because they're already at the DP limit. Would have be to Chicago, Orlando, or one of the two Texas teams. My guess is Orlando.

In any event, sounds like West Ham and Spurs are making a push, so can't see him coming over if that's the case.

Going to assume a guy like him at this stage of his career would only move to LA or NY.
But you're right if there's still interest in Europe he'll still be there!

Not happening mls window is closed. I think it is a good thing, he still has quality teams in Europe that want his services

I'm sure he will be in the league someday. Just a guess , but when that new LA team starts in 2018 they will sign Ronaldo and him

wtf Villa some how about to sign Adama Traore apparently medical completed whoa...
Guess the Lennon saying no set this off wow

I'm back

De Bruyne tells Wolfsburg he wants out

Southampton will not sell Sadio Mane

Tottenham interested in Wanyama

Otamendi passes Man City medical

Arsenal want $7 million for Joel Campbell

Besiktas has approached Arsenal about Ozil

BvB want Januzaj on loan

Willian has been offerd to both PSG and Bayern

Alex Sandro undergoing medical for Juventus

Zelalem set to go to Rangers for the rest of 2015 on loan

Silvio tells Zlatan that AC Milan is waiting for him with open arms

Pedro to Chelsea a bit of a head scratcher for me. United publicly say that they didn't want to over pay for him, but FFS, the cost was well within reason there.
To me, it seems Chelsea bought him out of spite for ManU out of anything else. Also reeks a bit of desperation after the City debacle.
Don't get me wrong, Chelsea can use him, he is quality, but have they taken a look at that back line? those guys played a LOT last year, and none of them getting any younger. They lost Felipe Luis, Zouma looks so-so, in my eyes they need attention to the back line.

City on the other hand load up signing Otamendi (another United target). I do wonder if City keeps this up, honestly I was down on them this year - and maybe they are an Aguero or Toure injury away from being mediocre again.

Lots of chirping on the United front as to who their next signing will be, as they've seeming lost out on Ramos, Otamendi, Pedro. Perhaps a bid was made for Mueller, and while that would be a nice signing, I don't see that happening. United need another striker for sure, I'd rather them go after another young guy with tons of upside, like Memphis, and roll with that, other than overpaying for a guy. United probably still need a CB too, although I do believe LvG is very comfortable with his lineup right now in the midfield and the back. Darmian and Shaw are playing very well on the wings, Smalling is dependable, they get Jones back in a few weeks and Blind has not been too overmatched out of position of late. they have some defensive mids like Carrick and Shneiderlin who can always play a 5th defender role too.
BIG question though, wtf they gonna do with DDG? I'm surprised they have not sold him to Real yet, seems most logical. I think they're still pissed that Real held out so long on AdM and made them pay through the nose, so they will not do Real any favors here. But, still, getting a solid return for DeGea would make a ton of sense, very well should be the highest $ transfer for a gk ever. I know United don't necessarily operate as a business, but would make an unsettled situation settled which can only help in the locker room as well.
My 2 cents.

United are saying they lost interest in Pedro but every newspaper is saying they got scooped by Chelsea when Ed Woodward (who is the opposite of a closer) was in Barcelona trying to close the deal while Pedro was on a flight to London after talking to Fabregas and Jose

Chelsea still have enough money to bid 40m for Stones, they are way ahead in FFP spending they aren't in any trouble

Also on Ramos they didn't lose out, he basically admitted to Marca he was leading them up the garden path to get a better contract from RM

I dont think they sell DDG, Madrid are only offering 20m it's not worth it to a club like Man U who don't need the money

plus DDG might be the difference between being knocked out in the group stages vs making it to the KO rounds, which even to a QF could be worth 10-15m

reportedly De Bruyne has agreed to a move to Man City for 50 million pounds

Jonathon De Guzman has joined Sunderland in a loan move

Fazio could not agree on personal terms with West Brom

Liverpool and Genoa interested in Diao

Sevilla is on the verge of getting Llorente on loan

Sun Sport is reporting that Chelsea have signed Pogba for 69 million pounds and are sending Oscar and Caudrado the other way

Mario Balotelli has agreed to go on loan to Lazio

Everton could make a bid for Bayern's Dante

Cavani wants out of PSG and wants Arsenal

Schalke will sell Drexler if an offer for over 30 million euros is submitted

Man U must pays 137 million pounds for Neymar (216 million dollars) - it appears that Neymar has signed a new contract just today

Arsenal considering an 18 million pound bid for Lars Bender

Chelsea will not be sending Oscar or Willian to Juventus in a deal for Pogba

Wanyama has asked to leave Southampton

deal with Arsenal getting Benzema seems to be very close

Juventus is close to signing Caudrado on a 1 year loan deal with no option to buy

Inter offers 22 million Euros for Perisic

De Bruyne doesnt want Man City, he wants to go to Bayern

Juventus interested in Lemina

Berahino to Spurs looks imminent - Pulis says that at least 15 teams have shown interest for him

Neymar has said hed be open to go to Man U

Man U and Chelsea have been offered the chance to sign Alexandre Pato for 10 million pounds

Juventus director confirms that Caudrado is coming on loan

De Bruyne to City is done, according to a Belgian journalist. Supposed to be in Manchester tomorrow, who knows if it's legit.

Chelsea is turning to Zenit's Garay, if they can not get Stones

Adebayor could be on his way to West Ham on a season long loan

Tottenham bid 21 million pounds on Berahino

Inter close to a deal with Tottenham for Lamela

Bayern want De Bruyne to stay with Wolfsburg this season, and come to Bayern next summer

Balotelli has completed his medical for AC Milan

Arsenal want Rabiot and Cavani

Arsenal close to a deal with Kokorin

Arsenal, Liverpool and Man U are inquiring about signing BvB's Blaszczykowski

Juventus interested in Nasri for a season long loan

Chelsea is confident they will sign Pogba

Illaramendi signs with Real Sociedad

Zenit says that Garay is not for sail

Barcelona are signing Neymar to a new deal with 182 million pound buy out clause

Bayern Munich now denies interest in de Bruyne

Jerome Boateng says the spending in the EPL is "madness"

just waiting for Citeh to overpay for another player. They should really spend all that money on giving Silva a fucking raise. Team is close to a mirage of themselves if he doesn't perform.

Victor Valdes on his way to Besiktas

Llorente signing by Sevilla should be confirmed later today

Juventus have bid 17 million euros for Julian Draxler

Aston Villa target Victor Vasquez from Club Brugge

Man U considering a 73 million pound bid for Robben

Dante is on his way to Wolfsburg

De Bruyne will earn 200,000 pounds a week

Man U has apparently bid 29 million pounds for Lazio's Felipe Anderson

Tottenham and Leverkusen have agreed to a deal for Son

Everton has rejected 37 million pounds from Chelsea for Stones, the 4th bid theyve made this summer

Chelsea has apparently turned to a Chinese defender named "Zhangmos"

It looks more and more likely, that Pogba will stay with Juventus for this season

Zenit and Juventus are in talks for Axel Witsel, Axel has already said earlier this summer he wants to leave Zenit. Zenit is looking for at least 25 million euros

this is why KDB isnt worth anywhere near the money

The Belgian has complained about his treatment at Chelsea but Mourinho rejects that he was the reason for his failure to play a key role at the club. “That is unfair because I wanted to keep him,” said the Portuguese. “And he told me it was not in his personality to be competing for a position in the team. He needed a team where he knows he can play every game. He needs to know that he is important.

“He did not want a team where he thinks am I playing or not? He needs that trust, he needs that quality. He needs that security. So I was not happy when he left. So yes it’s not fair.”

Mourinho added: “He didn’t tell me he couldn’t handle the pressure. He told me he wanted to play every weekend. I told him this is Chelsea, you are very young, you have Eden Hazard, you have Mata, you have Willian, you have Schürrle, and I cannot promise you that.

“And the first game of the season against Hull City he played. For the second game against Manchester United, he played. The third game of the season was the Super Cup in Prague, I decided not to play him. For the fourth match, in the Premier League, he was on the bench. And he was not happy. He told me he was not happy.

“He was not training very well and he was saying: ‘I can’t give you more. This is just my way.’

what's gonna happen at City too

he's not playing ahead of Silva so will he get whingey pushed out wide right?

what if they keep Navas starting because it has worked so well with two pacey wingers

what happens when they buy someone better in a few years and he's on the bench etc.

good player, but not worth that much money

what's gonna happen at City too

he's not playing ahead of Silva so will he get whingey pushed out wide right?

what if they keep Navas starting because it has worked so well with two pacey wingers

what happens when they buy someone better in a few years and he's on the bench etc.

good player, but not worth that much money

bingo....
really it's just jersey sales at this point, he'll end up like Nasri

Totally agree with all points above, but I mean, Silva and Navas both 30 (or rather will be in a matter of months).
Who knows how long either of them will stay and be able to perform. Silva dropped off quite a bit last year. Navas kinda sucks in my eyes. Pacey, sure, but never seems to get a decent ball in.
What really gets me is he was fantastic at Wolfsburg and the team was playing great. They were in CL, and sure maybe they were always going to be second (or third) fiddle in Bundesliga, but he was a star.
City seems like a mess to me and wtf knows who will even be the coach next year.
Wolfsburg did some great business there, maybe they can build up the squad even more. Seem to be off to a decent start this year too. Definite worry for me in the group with United.

get the fuck in, he's been fully healthy since he went back to Brazil, always did blame the AC Milan training staff for his injuries

Globo Esporte understand the agent of Tottenham Hotspur target Alexandre Pato is in London discussing a move

Veloz: "We have 72 hours to set something up, we shall see.Something has happened but I am waiting. Corinthians are in negotiations "

Totally agree with all points above, but I mean, Silva and Navas both 30 (or rather will be in a matter of months).
Who knows how long either of them will stay and be able to perform. Silva dropped off quite a bit last year. Navas kinda sucks in my eyes. Pacey, sure, but never seems to get a decent ball in.
What really gets me is he was fantastic at Wolfsburg and the team was playing great. They were in CL, and sure maybe they were always going to be second (or third) fiddle in Bundesliga, but he was a star.
City seems like a mess to me and wtf knows who will even be the coach next year.
Wolfsburg did some great business there, maybe they can build up the squad even more. Seem to be off to a decent start this year too. Definite worry for me in the group with United.

First off, Utd will progress from the group. PSV is really bad this season. I do think LVG has set up a team nicely for tournament play...still weary about BPL as I think he still needs a clinical striker. But nevertheless Utd will go through.

KDB has some terrible mentorship around him, not realizing he will soon play second fiddle. When we look at the really high transfers of late that actually have succeed...Neymar, Suarez is KDB anywhere near them? Nope.

Too many busts especially high transfers to the BPL...Di Maria was a bust, Sterling TBD, Benteke TBD, all it takes is one nasty tackle and the dude is out!

get the fuck in, he's been fully healthy since he went back to Brazil, always did blame the AC Milan training staff for his injuries

Globo Esporte understand the agent of Tottenham Hotspur target Alexandre Pato is in London discussing a move

funny enough Kaka wasn't all that healthy there either....

Back