Summer Transfer News and Rumors

Spurs been good at grooming and selling, but definitely the last buy that I think they really hit out of the park was Bale and Berbatov

Teed what are your thoughts?

i hope Navas has the sickest season ever and Real Madrid romp to the treble. Fuck everyone when it comes to how this got bungled. Let him get a big raise after this season somewhere else since you guys all seem to think he's a sack of shit.

Jesus just because DDG makes basic business sense for the biggest club in the world doesn't reflect opinions on Navas, it's obvious that he's stout.

Spurs been good at grooming and selling, but definitely the last buy that I think they really hit out of the park was Bale and Berbatov

Teed what are your thoughts?

Eriksen/Lloris would both be sold for triple the 10-12m they were purchased for

the top 10 list looks mostly bad for every club that spends outside Arsenal

Liverpool's has Keane, Downing, Markovic, Carroll, Lovren, Lallana
Man City have Robinho, Jo, Santa Cruz, Garcia, Rodwell
Chelsea have Cuadrado, Sheva, Torres, Zhirkov, Mutu
Man United's has Veron, Fellani, Herrera, Di Maria, Anderson

i hope Navas has the sickest season ever and Real Madrid romp to the treble. Fuck everyone when it comes to how this got bungled. Let him get a big raise after this season somewhere else since you guys all seem to think he's a sack of shit.

still haven't seen that been said in the thread

...why do you keep thinking anyone here thinks Navas is a sack of shit? Please quote anyone here
Simply have said that DDG is a better business option for Real Madrid on and off the field, not because Navas is a "sack of shit" but simply because of numbers.

Real Madrid's account of David De Gea's failed transfer is closer to the truth than Manchester United's version of events, according to Spanish Professional Football League (LFP) president Javier Tebas.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2593526/lfp-says-madrid-de-gea-story-closer-to-truth-than-man-united

Back