Saratoga Race Course Week #6 Discussion.....

R6 is tricky as are most races today, thinking #6 isn't same this year, #4 horse for course, #2 should be speed

When you single a bomber on a pick 3 like you did there, do you play against it assuming it's alive at that point?

Actually I guess you've really just basically made a decent wager on the 9 to win the way you did that, basically trying to avoid the 6 in the last race essentially and the long shot here

Exactly KJ, trying to set up a win ticket into my bomb..if alive I will play saver exactas. .and pk4 is a completely separate play, 1st leg in open race, trying to stay alive

R7 #3 could be lone speed, #4 fits with these , 4 back beaten half length to La Verdad who would've been fav here, 8-1 is solid value..#5 is live bomb, no chance on speed track two back, against 6 but used defensively in pk3, #7 may not get enough speed to run into, #8 has a big chance imo

Fucking story for me at Saratoga

The one horse I really wanted to beat, wins the race. Time and time again it's disgusting.

If I just blindly put Win bets on the horses I've punted on this meet I would be doing well

R8 wide open , great betting race, figures to be plenty of early speed. ..1,2,7,9,10 appear to be main contenders. In an open race I'm looking for a big price, #9 is moving way up in class and will have to take a step forward but being a lightly raced 3 yo it's possible. .in his two starts he faced older , last out ran into horse for course and lone speed wire to wire winner, 3rd place finisher was also up on pace while Loose On The Town was shuffled early , very wide turn with a good late kick, really respect Lynch

I apologize in advance if you like The Big Beast because I will be wagering on the 5 horse

5/6/7/10

EXB
TRB

After listening to the commentary I kinda concur that it will be tough for Big Beast to get in the clear to win this thing, so naturally he will win going away

R10 need #2 to cash DD bunch of times , would also be alive into Texas Red to cash pk3
Start late pk4:
R10 pk4 #2/2,4/2,3,4,7,8/3,4,6,7

Added: supers #2/1/4,5,6/4,5,6

Back