Saratoga Race Course Week #6 Discussion.....

In all honesty AP should of never ran in this race. Only 3 weeks between starts, travel from NJ to CA and back to NY. Even Victor basically said the same thing. Bad decision by mgmt/owners.

In all honesty AP should of never ran in this race. Only 3 weeks between starts, travel from NJ to CA and back to NY. Even Victor basically said the same thing. Bad decision by mgmt/owners.
I agree 100%, wasn't on original schedule, west to east (NJ) to west to east (NY), a lot to do in short span especially when not on original schedule

Still would've won if Frosted wasn't life or death early today, Graveyard of Champions takes down another

R4 #2 could win but fast fractions in last led to good setup, Maker is a great trainer but much better turf numbers than dirt @Spa past few meets

Lol, since she ran 1:00 and 4 last time, I predicted course record this time...she can beat the boys in BC Turf Sprint

After the track guys talked her up I almost buried my account on a win bet, wish I would have

Waco has run some great races at Spa, has to stretch extra half furlong 2nd off layoff but I'm hoping he can speed pop them at a price (hopefully)

Sup boys. Really like #5 in the 10th to get a great pace setup. Will try to get a pick 3 alive to him first.

Race 8 - 4,6,10 / 1,2 / 5

Agree 5 in R10, just need a better ride from Prado this time, ran huge with horrible trip three back at Pimlico

Spa R9 BIG Win #5, cuts back 1 3/16 was too far drops in class has major back class, 2 back was vs this level off layoff and that race would make him a winner today, back on 8 days but Esler is 4 for 11 on short rest

Back