Pac12 PR

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Lot going on with opt-outs and the like, but here is what I have for what its worth.....alternative thoughts welcome of course

USC.........100
Oregon.......97
Washington.....96
Utah.........95
Cal/ASU......93
Stanford....91
OSU.....88
UCLA/Colorado......86
WSU/Arizona......85

Hopefully we can fill this thread up with PAC 12 information over the next week. I'm going to need some help getting caught up.

I think Utah is about right. QB has been announced internally. Rumors are it's Cam Rising by a nose over Jake Bentley.

Offense has been way ahead of defense in practice. Don't know if that's good news for the Andy Ludwig offense or the defense is lacking as they are replacing quite a bit on that side of the ball.

Arizona State and Stanford each got in 7 spring practices

Will try and remember what else I came across.

CU, UW and Wazzou got zero spring practices.

Wash St has named Frosh QB Jayden de Laura starter. New HC, Rolo...Oregon State played Hawaii last year

How does Oregon State replace Isiah Hodgins? (more than double the receptions of the #2). Oregon St surprisingly good at LB

Did USC OL Vera-Tucker and DL Tufeele opt back in?

I also heard rumblings about Rising being the Utah QB over SCar trans Bentley. Defense only returns 36% of their tackles! Phil Steele ranks that figure 128th.

Highly touted UCLA backup QB Colson Yankoff playing WR to get him on the field

Colorado named their backup QB from 2017 and 2018 the starter. Sam Noyer, he played safety last year.

Did anyone opt back in for Oregon?

UW mum on starting QB, would be surprised if not Jacob Simon. I have DL Onwuzurike and Tryon as opt outs, they opt back in?

I know Stanford Walker Little did not opt back in, is Adebo gone too?

What about Cal DB Cam Bynum, he opt back in?

It's PAC 12 game week! If the words of jimmymo LFG

Arizona State and Stanford each got in 7 spring practices

Will try and remember what else I came across.

CU, UW and Wazzou got zero spring practices.

Wash St has named Frosh QB Jayden de Laura starter. New HC, Rolo...Oregon State played Hawaii last year

How does Oregon State replace Isiah Hodgins? (more than double the receptions of the #2). Oregon St surprisingly good at LB

Did USC OL Vera-Tucker and DL Tufeele opt back in?

I also heard rumblings about Rising being the Utah QB over SCar trans Bentley. Defense only returns 36% of their tackles! Phil Steele ranks that figure 128th.

Highly touted UCLA backup QB Colson Yankoff playing WR to get him on the field

Colorado named their backup QB from 2017 and 2018 the starter. Sam Noyer, he played safety last year.

Did anyone opt back in for Oregon?

UW mum on starting QB, would be surprised if not Jacob Simon. I have DL Onwuzurike and Tryon as opt outs, they opt back in?

I know Stanford Walker Little did not opt back in, is Adebo gone too?

What about Cal DB Cam Bynum, he opt back in?

It's PAC 12 game week! If the words of jimmymo LFG

Hodgins was huge for beavers, he got drafted by the bills didn’t he? I thought last year he would be playing on Sunday’s (no clue if he actually playing at all?). Do they have anything like him coming to replace him? Sounds like they have decent depth but I dunno about anyone his caliber? They lost a few long time oline starters as well, new qb but he been there and started against ducks at end of year and played decently.

I’m trying to really dig cause beavers another one these teams I loved to bet as dogs the last year or 2 and few my bad losses this year been taking a team like them as small favs opening week (Wyoming comes to mind and there was another one or 2 in there, rice was one), I’ve figured out I gotta be careful bout this cause it has happened on several occasions to me this season. I might be wise to pass and just watch them this week. I don’t know much bout wazzu either, that kinda important! Like half the puzzle, lol.

I don't think they do know who can or will step up for Hodgins. They have normally had good receivers there but usually when o e leaves you know who the next guy will be. I've been trying to listen to PAC12 XM the last two days and they question what the Beavs have at receiver.

UCLA doesn't put out a depth chart I found. They appear suspicious at a few spots, trying to confirm players. OL and LB?

Back