NHL Playoffs IN GAME

He got traded from the leafs because he did this in 2 straight playoffs twink

Took dumb runs and got suspended, team lost in 1st round, twice

If they lose this game some how, kadri is going to get ripped to shreds in us media too. Now everyone will hate him

Do I not know the game or that was early for empty net? Only get the chance at that point?
They pull em way earlier now

Used to be like 45 seconds left, within last few years it's almost always with like 90 seconds, some over 2 mins

Few coaches if down by 2 will pull with like 5 min

They pull em way earlier now

Used to be like 45 seconds left, within last few years it's almost always with like 90 seconds, some over 2 mins

Few coaches if down by 2 will pull with like 5 min
Berube is notorious for pulling early down 2

Absolutely brutal loss for me. I took St Louis live +2.5 for a hefty amount
probably one of the worst teams to back on spread when they are down cause Berube loves to pull goalies early at the 5 minute mark. Let's get it back tomorrow!

min 5 games it seems for Kadri after inperson hearing today, but it's pretty funny when Schenn calls out his buddy Kadri for being greasy

Tavares was trying to get up on his own, and the team and medic staff had to calm him down

Not blaming foligno or Perry, I get it's the sport, but it's not like it was even an accidental hit

Just a complete complete horrific accident

I saw your other post, I had huberdeau points prop and have him in some draft kings lineups

Need papi in both those as well though

That marner move. I guess the leafs felt Perry could have side stepped him instead of trying to jump over him. I don’t hate the fight by Foligno

This puck is bouncing like a mother fucker tonight. They are also slipping a lot

Leafs D better understand that Montreal is looking to counter on you all night

Back