NHL Playoffs IN GAME

3-1 pens. Hope that’s a quick one, while Boston and Washington beat the living shut out of each other

I’m okay if we have to pay hyman this year and let freddybwalk
I think freddy has to go, you guys need to go cheaper in net, which is helped by Campbell being a good contract, I'd bring in a 1b guy, even if its rittich again

I think freddy has to go, you guys need to go cheaper in net, which is helped by Campbell being a good contract, I'd bring in a 1b guy, even if its rittich again
We have him for another year on the cheap. Could use this year to see if we want to extend. I just don’t know extending Freddy at 6Mm+ makes sense. Have some youngsters ready in the next couple of years, but if we start wasting some of these contract years of the core guys it’ll be a shame. Also have rielly up soon and as much slack as he gets, you have to replace what he can do

If leaf fans thought 7 was too much for Nylander wait till his next contract.

We have him for another year on the cheap. Could use this year to see if we want to extend. I just don’t know extending Freddy at 6Mm+ makes sense. Have some youngsters ready in the next couple of years, but if we start wasting some of these contract years of the core guys it’ll be a shame. Also have rielly up soon and as much slack as he gets, you have to replace what he can do
Yep, bring in a 1b on a 1 year deal, if Campbell isnt it, can always make a trade in season next year or wait for FA, it leaves you guys with flexibility, I think that's Kyle's plan unless Campbell just has a horrible playoff

I wouldnt pay freddy anywhere near 6m for freddy, we got demko for 5m and hes younger and better, rfa years played a part, but I wouldnt wanna go over 6 or 7m on a goalie outside vasilevski and maybe hellebyueck

They said Perry is his homeboy.

I respect that I guess but no need....
I don’t know if they have a relationship. They might have played on team Canada together at the Olympics maybe but I don’t remember if Jt was on that team. Just cause he tapped his leg on the way out doesn’t make them homies

Yep, bring in a 1b on a 1 year deal, if Campbell isnt it, can always make a trade in season next year or wait for FA, it leaves you guys with flexibility, I think that's Kyle's plan unless Campbell just has a horrible playoff

I wouldnt pay freddy anywhere near 6m for freddy, we got demko for 5m and hes younger and better, rfa years played a part, but I wouldnt wanna go over 6 or 7m on a goalie outside vasilevski and maybe hellebyueck
Agreed. Binnington got 5 this year I think, but knowing Freddy and he’s going to ask for the moon. Rielly and hyman are the priority for sure

Agreed. Binnington got 5 this year I think, but knowing Freddy and he’s going to ask for the moon. Rielly and hyman are the priority for sure
Ya I wouldnt pay binnington that either, although hes been good this playoffs, but he was bad last year and in the bubble

Did you see dumoulin got a penalty and he was taken down from behind lol
Is that what started it?

I only had the leafs and florida games on cause it was 3-1 pens, but luckily clicked over right when it started

Fucking 33 now

Is that what started it?

I only had the leafs and florida games on cause it was 3-1 pens, but luckily clicked over right when it started

Fucking 33 now
Yep, he got punched from behind and then the scrum and he got a penalty some how

There’s a lot of knee and legs sticking out in the hits in the leafs/Habs game

McCann going to get a penalty for that Loose puck, and he pushed Dobson from behind and his head hit the cross bar

If not for cocaine, Mike Richards would still be playing too
Oxy too, remember he got popped at the border with a bunch

Dry island or that flyers team in general could have a 30 for 30 on it

Carter and Richards refusing to sign it is so funny, patrick sharo allegedly sleeping with a teammates wife (yes he did it in Chicago too haha)

Game 6 will have some in Montreal 2500
Ya that will be good at least, I saw you guys get golf back starting Saturday

So maybe if leafs go far enough they will let some in eventually

Just sucks, first time in 40 years leafs habs, the fans in both cities would be going wild in a full building

Oxy too, remember he got popped at the border with a bunch

Dry island or that flyers team in general could have a 30 for 30 on it

Carter and Richards refusing to sign it is so funny, patrick sharo allegedly sleeping with a teammates wife (yes he did it in Chicago too haha)
That flyers team should have won way more. Forgot about the oxy, that’s when media ran with it and said the nhl has a Coke problem

Ya that will be good at least, I saw you guys get golf back starting Saturday

So maybe if leafs go far enough they will let some in eventually

Just sucks, first time in 40 years leafs habs, the fans in both cities would be going wild in a full building
Phase 3 is when sporting events can have fans.. phase 1 starts June 15. And each phase has to go 3 weeks. Don’t know the schedule of the playoffs but it’s not going to august. If Jays are contenders I can attend that. We have a moron for a premier.

Back