NHL Playoffs IN GAME

Phase 3 is when sporting events can have fans.. phase 1 starts June 15. And each phase has to go 3 weeks. Don’t know the schedule of the playoffs but it’s not hiring august. We have a moron for a premier
Oh really? Fuck I hadn't heard that

So no chance, I wonder what's gonna happen for round 3 then if it's the leafs

I'd almost ask to play in buffalo rather than at home, so many leafs fans live in buffalo, it's not all canadians at those sabres leafs games

Could get a decent home crowd atmosphere

Oh really? Fuck I hadn't heard that

So no chance, I wonder what's gonna happen for round 3 then if it's the leafs

I'd almost ask to play in buffalo rather than at home, so many leafs fans live in buffalo, it's not all canadians at those sabres leafs games

Could get a decent home crowd atmosphere
Yup, just need Trudeau to open the borders then we can travel over as well if they are playing somewhere close like buffalo

Our premier and bonnie Henry who's the fsuci of British Columbia, said if things go perfect this summer she thinks Canucks games next fall could have some fans

Every team will have fans minus the North rep unless it’s Montreal or Edmonton. I think Ontario and Winnipeg are going to be the strictest of the 4

Our premier and bonnie Henry who's the fsuci of British Columbia, said if things go perfect this summer she thinks Canucks games next fall could have some fans
At this point, give me anyone; TFC, Jays etc. Phase 3 is as close to normal we will get before everything opens up. Peak our plan he actually listened a little

Every team will have fans minus the North rep unless it’s Montreal or Edmonton. I think Ontario and Winnipeg are going to be the strictest of the 4
Will edmonton? They, or maybe Calgary, just got shutdown from even holding a draft combine/camp for the chl players in late june or early July

Will edmonton? They, or maybe Calgary, just got shutdown from even holding a draft combine/camp for the chl players in late june or early July
I thought they said it was temporary; I might have read wrong. 75% 12 and up need to get the first( for border openings. But we might have or should be surpassing the US in first shot vaccinations.

At this point, give me anyone; TFC, Jays etc. Phase 3 is as close to normal we will get before everything opens up. Peak our plan he actually listened a little
Ya I'll look, our plan hasn't officially even been released, but I've heard through grapevine a few things like hospitals opening up, when restaurants can go back indoor etc.

Our latest lockdown ends after may long weekend, but it never included parks or golf so for most hasn't been as bad

The problem in bc is theres already such sort of disconnect or rivalry between vancouver and the rest of the province that what's good for the island, the interior, or even like burnaby or richmond, isnt the same for vancouver proper. But the premier is afraid to make anybody upset, hes such a coward, that he does the same rules for the whole province

I thought they said it was temporary; I might have read wrong. 75% 12 and up need to get the first( for border openings. But we might have or should be surpassing the US in first shot vaccinations.
They just started letting 12 and up signup to get in the system here today

Is that for phase 3? Passing the us in first shot?

Ya I'll look, our plan hasn't officially even been released, but I've heard through grapevine a few things like hospitals opening up, when restaurants can go back indoor etc.

Our latest lockdown ends after may long weekend, but it never included parks or golf so for most hasn't been as bad

The problem in bc is theres already such sort of disconnect or rivalry between vancouver and the rest of the province that what's good for the island, the interior, or even like burnaby or richmond, isnt the same for vancouver proper. But the premier is afraid to make anybody upset, hes such a coward, that he does the same rules for the whole province
I have family there, and they are just done with it. They’re near gas town

They just started letting 12 and up signup to get in the system here today

Is that for phase 3? Passing the us in first shot?
I think as a % of a population we have surpassed the US. The 75% number was the federal goal for a normal summer

I have family there, and they are just done with it. They’re near gas town
Ya, vancouver was generally fine through most of this

I actually think a lot of it has to do with people getting it in winter 2019, china to Vancouver is probably one of most trafficked flights outta there, and it was a real bad flu system in vancouver and richmond hospitals

But last year Fraser health zone, which is all the areas surrounding vancouver was bad, so vancouver would get strict lockdowns

Ya, vancouver was generally fine through most of this

I actually think a lot of it has to do with people getting it in winter 2019, china to Vancouver is probably one of most trafficked flights outta there, and it was a real bad flu system in vancouver and richmond hospitals

But last year Fraser health zone, which is all the areas surrounding vancouver was bad, so vancouver would get strict lockdowns
Have you been eligible for yours? I got mine 2 weeks ago. Not sure if you’re planning on it

If Marner’s shot was a little more accurate his career numbers would be even better. He creates so much space only to fucking blow the puck over th net all the time

If Marner’s shot was a little more accurate his career numbers would be even better. He creates so much space only to fucking blow the puck over th net all the time
He might be smartest player in the league

If he had Matthew's shot or McDavids speed hed be a top 10 all timer

Back