NHL Playoffs IN GAME

how the fuck you miss an open net, noel acciari's second calling is goalie apparently.

That’s pretty smooth. I don’t really have La Jolla type scratch. But living/working in Florida during the cold months is certainly enjoyable.
I can work remotely, but I also have fam there. Makes it much easier

has there been a better start of games to the playoffs? Bos/Was, Pitt/NYI, Min/VGK and now this game...heck of a save by Vas

Yea cause the Canucks got wrecked by the Brazilian covid variant and had to make the games up. Don’t know why the league just didn’t cancel.
Its cause of the money

Thomas drance on the athletic listed it all out

League needed to provide sportsnet with 2 more national games to fulfill contract, already lost billions didnt wanna give more back

Plus a ton of cap hit could depend on the games for the guys on ELCs, Canucks and flames didnt want to auto give them which they likely would have had too if games cancelled, hes not playing but for example if Peterson played 2 more games he would got 600k, which goes against csnucks cap next year

League didnt want any shenanigans with lottery either, csnucks can be anywhere from 4th to 8th in lotto odds, flames 6th to 9th

Its cause of the money

Thomas drance on the athletic listed it all out

League needed to provide sportsnet with 2 more national games to fulfill contract, already lost billions didnt wanna give more back

Plus a ton of cap hit could depend on the games for the guys on ELCs, Canucks and flames didnt want to auto give them which they likely would have had too if games cancelled, hes not playing but for example if Peterson played 2 more games he would got 600k, which goes against csnucks cap next year

League didnt want any shenanigans with lottery either, csnucks can be anywhere from 4th to 8th in lotto odds, flames 6th to 9th
I figured it was money. The league was asked on one of the radio shows if this had anything to do with the draft odds and they denied it.

Y’all ought to hear me try and explain this game to my kids.
For one, I have not really a clue.

The questions are great from 2 boys under 10 that don’t know snow haha

I should haha. FortNite now for them
I honestly love the reaction to ppl when they see hockey and generally just have no notion that it existed or was possible. Just the sheer shock and like “are you kidding me look” and realizing these skaters probably skate better than the walk lol

at this point, if Rask doesn't love hockey anymore, it's time to just retire

Mcdavid/marner/ mackinnon line is going to be nuts at next Olympics
I think they split up mcdavid and mackinnon just to go with a crazy 3 deep down the middle of mcdavid, mackinnon, and sid

I'd go

Stone mcdavid marner
Point mackinnon scheifle
Marchand Crosby barzal

McDavid and marner are the combo I wanna see most I think

Back