NHL Playoffs IN GAME

Honestly dude i went back to check your statements and you’re not accurate.... 5 and 6 goals have been the norm....
You’re a shitty troll and if you’re in Oregon let’s dance you Smile! piece of shit

Honestly dude i went back to check your statements and you’re not accurate.... 5 and 6 goals have been the norm....
You’re a shitty troll and if you’re in Oregon let’s dance you Smile! piece of shit
Have you reassessed and decided to let him park your car?

Cars are nothing but troubled assets, you can write it off if something happens

In an attempt to try to deescalate the situation between teed & smokeshow, if his original point is that the games have been trending under, he's correct. Using a total of 5.5 which I've seen posted by DK on every game, the last MTL series was 6-0 to the under & the last TB series was 4-3 to the under. If his original point is that games are trending 2-1, then he's incorrect relative to the last two series anyway.

So both stations are going to be dealing with NHL and NBA playoffs at once? That oughta be interesting

That did not end well for me. Did I hear correctly that TB is 0-fer on the PP this post season? How could that even be? Maybe they said just this series.

They had their chances. How many posts can one team hit in a single game? I still feel goal #2 was Vasilevsky's fault. He threw it to the left D who had a red jersey all over him. Right when he did that I said "dumbshit move", then boom.

Going to go down as an all time team imo

4 hall of fame locks in stammer, kuch, hedman, and vasilevski

Point is a possible 5th too

So Kucherov scores 34 and 32 in back to back cup seasons and gets no Conn Smythe? Must not be from Cole Harbor…..

So killorn broke his fibula, got a rod put in it last week, and almost played game 4 and 5

Didnt say it was a career long injury either....

Back