NHL Playoffs IN GAME

When avs are rolling they may be best in the league, just some awesome rush chances, if bennington wasnt playing the game of his life avs have 5 or 6 easy

Binnington is a whiny bitch, remember that game vs sj where he got pulled and bumped some sharks on the way to the door

Binnington is a whiny bitch, remember that game vs sj where he got pulled and bumped some sharks on the way to the door
If he just focuses on playing hockey it would be better for both him and the team. Fake punching your opponent after a goal is a soft look

Habs will start allowing fans in their buildings

Minnesota ain’t as bad as everyone saying
They got lucky all year is what I said

Based on the averages they essentially had an extra 20ish goals on their goal difference

Now some teams over perform their shooting percentage for example, but it's when they have elite scorers go supernova in a season, minny isnt that

This play pbp guy doing the game is the regular kings guy I'm pretty sure

Wouldnt be surprised if espn or tnt grab him. Hes good, and hes young too if it is the kings guy

I think they win game 4 and lose game 5
Ya I can see that, I do think they get 1 in tampa

Kucharvov kinda struggled today, and it's not a surprise, game 1 was all adrenaline, now it's how long it takes him to get back to game shape and speed

Missing Bennett was a big miss for florida, huberdeau looked lost

Back