NHL Playoffs IN GAME

I think they split up mcdavid and mackinnon just to go with a crazy 3 deep down the middle of mcdavid, mackinnon, and sid

I'd go

Stone mcdavid marner
Point mackinnon scheifle
Marchand Crosby barzal

McDavid and marner are the combo I wanna see most I think
That’s not a bad 3 lines. Gonna need some sandpaper on the fourth. Mcdavid marner should go off

I love it it live. Black hawks casual fan here.

Playoffs are awesome

Game 7 better than any

I’m having fun lol, let me have it!!!

I do like playoffs seriously tho

Game 7 can be hell tho

In 2011 vs the hawks, when they came back down from 3-0 I legitimately felt like I was dying

When toews tied the game with like 1 min left in the 3rd I wanted to die

When the hawks got a power play in ot I think I did die

But then campoli coughed it up and burrows scored the ot winner and the city fuckin exploded

I used to love that fratellis song, then it gave me nightmares from 2009 to 2011
Lol. I just felt fortunate right place right time. I was with a dude from Canada...he’s like we are going to see hockey. Reg season I don’t remember who they played but I was like, Aight this is my team haha

Madhouse on Madison

Really was crazy for a kid from LA. And I’ve seen many LSU games. Was awesome and up there for me for any sport

Lol. I just felt fortunate right place right time. I was with a dude from Canada...he’s like we are going to see hockey. Reg season I don’t remember who they played but I was like, Aight this is my team haha
Mad house on Madison

I'd love to see a game there

That and MSG are probly top 2 where I've never been

Other thing.....I’ve been to STL once. They won the Cup too that year.

They love that team/. I had no idea

My first hockey game in the US was Chicago/Detroit during the prime Babcock years at the Joe. That rivalry is great.

Back