***NFL In-Game Thread***

Packers have had ball for 10 min and like a minute been taken off clock and they have moved like 10 yards. lol

Saints didn’t get a 1st down and still took more clock than pack last drive. Damn, was hoping they get a 1st and run the qrtr out

Clock been awful slow in that game. That last 2min of half took 45 min now last 3min of 3rd taking 4ever

Finally we into the 4th and still have a 15 point cushion on the under, just run this shit out boys, nobody cares! Lol

Now book has figured out he can’t throw and scrambling every play , of course it working. Ugh. Why won’t this garbage just end?!?

Down under 2 min, saints trying to score but surely that be it and clock gets run out after that right? Rather book threw a pick or fumbled down here so I don’t have to stress!

Bang! Book gets sacked, saints bring in some backup kicker and he misses fg! Cash the under boys! Order has been restored to preseason!

I think that bout all the preseason fun I can take today. I can’t watch anymore this rams game without any action on it. Gl everyone

Need colts to punch this into the endzone!

Ugh. Settle for a 26 yard fg, not sure what the freaking point is of kicking short fgs in the preseason? I understand if you have kicker tryouts going on to kick them from 40+ out but any high schooler in the country can make 26 yarders, no point in that imo.

Damn, missed a freebie with bills 1st half, I didn’t realize they were rolling starters out the entire 1st. Allen out but Kennam still has the top weapons with him.

cynthia freelund has one of the worst noses i've ever seen. it looks like she's wearing one of those groucho nose glasses. she acts like she's hot too...no thanks.

Lions miss a long fg so colts have ball at 45 yard line w 5 min left in half w chance to take the lead! Cmon boys!!

cynthia freelund has one of the worst noses i've ever seen. it looks like she's wearing one of those groucho nose glasses. she acts like she's hot too...no thanks.

Lol. I thought I was only one who couldn’t stand that broad! Her stupid ass “computer models” and arrogance that she thinks she actually knows shit is way more annoying than her big old clown honker!!

Allegedly only left guard and Collins/Simmons starting for Cards tomorrow

I’m super allergic to laying more than a fg in preseason but I love me some ravens, I’ll prob try to find a baseball play to parlay with the ravens ml.

Back