***NFL In-Game Thread***

Bills are shredding the Donks. I mean it 1st stringers vs backups so not surprising. Pissed I missed the chance to get some of that!

Lol. I thought I was only one who couldn’t stand that broad! Her stupid ass “computer models” and arrogance that she thinks she actually knows shit is way more annoying than her big old clown honker!!
yeah her attitude makes it way worse. if you have a nose like that, you need a good personality to offset it. i can't believe they're giving her game air time now, it's bad enough that she has a show. also annoyed that they're putting laura buttledge on the sidelines now, she sucks too. this bitch is about as bad as it gets though.

yeah her attitude makes it way worse. if you have a nose like that, you need a good personality to offset it. i can't believe they're giving her game air time now, it's bad enough that she has a show. also annoyed that they're putting laura buttledge on the sidelines now, she sucks too. this bitch is about as bad as it gets though.

Her computer model isn’t any different than putting madden on the ps4 and running sims then taking the average stats! Lol

My guy Sam Ehlinger with the tuddy pass to hopefully lock up colts 1sy half! Woot woot! I seriously love preseason!! It a shame the 1st month isn’t close to this easy! Lol

right. she reminds me of that jeremy piven bastard in two for the money with his sykes system. shut this fucker up.

“Stats, info, whether the goal post is slanted, without my proven system you have a better chance banging a supermodel than picking winners!”, or something like that. Lol

Oh what the fuck. Colts let lions into scoring range already?? I didn’t mean to brag football gods, show mercy on me!! Lol

Watched bowling this morning. Big StL thing I believe

I love bowling! I never know when it on live to bet it but I watch it some. Love those guys that throw without the thumb same as me. If I could pick up the freaking 10 pin I could bowl with them!! Sometimes, not consistently tho: lol

Fuck. Lions down to the 5 w 30 seconds in the half. If these pricks didn’t wait till day of game to post 1st half lines I’d be sitting pretty catching +1 or +2 on colts but no, by time 1st half came out it was a pick.

That was about the shittiest push imaginable considering colts went up 7 with little over a min left, and the fact I shoulda got a point or 2 with colts. Freaking cock a roaches

Wow. If I’m a fringe qb in this league im doing whatever it takes to get to the bills and shine In preseason! Can’t believe I passed on this one! Lol

just don't throw the remote at the tv like teapot

Lol. That ain’t me, it just another in a long string of plays. Just woulda been nice to take the cake when it was the right side, I’m more annoyed at not being able to get the 1st half till today so it being a pk, if those cockroaches woulda let me play 1st half last night woulda gotten a point or 2!

Lol. That ain’t me, it just another in a long string of plays. Just woulda been nice to take the cake when it was the right side, I’m more annoyed at not being able to get the 1st half till today so it being a pk, if those cockroaches woulda let me play 1st half last night woulda gotten a point or 2!
i'd be pissed at whatever CB that was who was right on the receiver and didn't even realize the ball flew by his helmet.

Mfer. Both teams going for it which should help the over in Tennessee, problem is none of them getting it! Lol

Look what happens when they put Pickett in, dunno why they didn’t do it sooner!??! Who doesn’t already know what trubisky is, there no damn way im starting that loser over a guy I used a 1sy round pick on. Pickett was as nfl ready he ever gonna be alresdy so why sit him?

Hopefully they let him have another td drive in 3rd then maybe Rudolph can get one in 4th to hit the team total over!

Man, if trask wouodnt have missed Scotty miller streaking down sideline by a yard I’d be feeling pretty good bout that over.

On Pitt for 10u but adding 2.5 +4 and 2.5 +180

Yes im all over them also, hit them w +3.5 a few days ago, then hit ml last night and today plus the tt ov 19.5. Hopefully Pickett gets the 3rd and gives us 1 more tuddy at least and maybe Rudolph comes in agsinst scrubs and throws 1!

Sucks they let trubisky waste 20 min of the starters with nothing to show for it, they crazy if they start him and not Pickett

Mfrs didn’t even give Pickett a whole qrtr. Unless they just realized he gonna be starter dunno why the fucj he only got last 5 min of half and 1 drive in 3rd? That some bull shit

Scott running like he wants to win the job! Just be patient young man, sanders will be hurt by week 2! Lol

Back