***NFL In-Game Thread***

Daniel Jones continues to umm “shine”, lmfao. The only reason I can understand why giants not making a play for Jimmy g is cause they want to suck and get one of next year stud qbs coming out? I think they have enough weapons they could win that crappy division with a legit qb like Jimmy g! Eagles the best team in east imo and who knows what hurts will be? I like him and really like Philly offense, he gotta be more accurate tho!

Giants making shitty draft picks is nothing new. Daniel Jones at 6 was hilarious! Prob coulda got him in 2nd round!! Lol

Nap time. Embarrassed to say a good friend took his son to this as a father/son night Hope his kid can recover.

It’s crazy to me they on their 3rd coach and still thinking someone can fix Jones, the kid sucks, has never been good, you can’t fix something that never worked!! They wasted all 5 years on him!!

I don’t understand why Jimmy g sitting there in San Fran and can prob be had for a 5th-6th round pick yet we got all these garbage qb’s in line to start!!

Titans would be better with Jimmy g than tannehill but they payed that clown so the whole team comes into season knowing their ceiling is making the playoffs, that sucks.

Giants could compete for nfc least w Jimmy g, they will lose 10+ games with Daniel Jones then Tyrod when they get sick of Jones half way thru the year!!

Seattle would be decent w Jimmy g but doubt niners trading him there and think seattle is tanking this year for one tge stud qb’s in the ‘23 draft.,

Bears don’t know what they doing, they clearly want fields to fail seeing the team and coach they put around him! They in conversation for worst run team in the league!!! Jimmy g wouldn’t do any good there.

I actually understand houston, mills has way more potential than Danny dimes.

Steelers would be better with Jimmy g than trubisky but hopefully they do the right thing and start Pickett!!

Lions would be better with Jimmy g instead of Goff.

Washington woulda been way better getting Jimmy g and not that clown wentz who couldn’t lead a junior high marching band!!

Falcons could use a qb!!

Even saints, I like Winston but Jimmy g has a much more proven track record!!

Browns be much better w Jimmy g than what’s his face. Problem there is they prob be too good w Jimmy to let watson come back when his suspension up!!

I love how in that highlight pkg of Kleko, at least 2 of the plays they showed would draw RTP penalties today.

Love is feasting terrible. You can just see the difference in the rookies this year and him, Pickett and Zappe drop back and when their back foot hits they know where they going with it and let it rip on time and accurately. Love hits last step of drop then starts dancing around looking cause he rather smoke pot than learn to read defenses!! He in what year 2 or 3? Still doesn’t know where the ball supposed to go!

The only thing drafting love did was Piss Rodgers off and got him to play angry, maybe that was worth it but it funny to see a list of good wrs they could have drafted instead of love that year!! Just dumb.

Niners might need Lance to play entire game just so he can continue to learn the position.

Houston D looks good enough for Unders atleast

Niners might need Lance to play entire game just so he can continue to learn the position.

They got me on this one, thought for sure Lance would have a scoring drive or 2.

Lovie a under kinda guy. The key will just be not falling behind so they can remain way too conservative which his mo. Last year when they got down and let mills sling it around points hit the board.

Why do coaches kick short fgs In preseason? I understand longer ones if you looking for a kicker but when they kicks a high schooler could make seems like you be better off working on going for it?

Of course lafluer the dumb ass who kicked a fg from inside the 10 down 8 then gave Brady the ball to run clock out in nfc champ game!!! Math is clearly not his specialty! Why not cut the lead to 5 with 3 min left! Lol

I just started betting on a phone app this year. Made a rookie mistake, bet SF 1H twice instead of one 1H and 1 full game. But amounts are skewed to 1H and game Unders so I'm happy I those can win and escape with a little gain. I'd like SF full game though just so I had some interest involved. Can't bet this live out of state for me. Local not keen on pressn

This Houston game has shaped up to be a "bounce back" game for their O starters who didn't perform well last week. Also RB Pierce didn't play last week and has a little tonight. This is about as good as Houston can play I'd assume.

This Houston game has shaped up to be a "bounce back" game for their O starters who didn't perform well last week. Also RB Pierce didn't play last week and has a little tonight. This is about as good as Houston can play I'd assume.

I didn’t really watch tonight so can’t say but the other games I saw niners I didn’t feel like their d was playing real motivated. Maybe I’m wrong but just been my perception.

I had total at 48, instead of playing under I decided to dbl my rams ml.
I need to stop gambling
yeah right

Back