***NFL In-Game Thread***

Cowboys in mid-season form......12 penalties with 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter :nonono:

Both these teams are gonna be awful, well seattle could be entertaining if they let lock start and throw it around, could be big plays by them and big plays for the opposing defense!! If geno starts it will be a serious drag.

fucking eason had so many shots to just throw it out of the ez every time.

I thought Mfers were Gonna screw my under with all the points they gave away on special teams! That goal line stand by seattle in 4th was huge. I just knew if bears even just kicked a fg there I was gonna get beat by some late bs td.

So far so good with panthers team total under. The 3 points they got were gifted after a 15 yard penalty. Corral has been just as garbage as I figured he would be, lucky as hell he didn’t have a pick 6 in 2nd qrtr, totally ignored defender undercutting a crossing route and hit him in hands, he just didn’t catch it.

I would play pats -.5 2nd half if anything. Totally expect Zappe will put together more than corral does.

Watching a Two and a half Men marathon but need something to stay awake. Pats? CFL?

What the shit. Panthers brought pj walker back into game. This was supposed to be all corral and no worries of them scoring! Lol

That tells ya all you need to know bout that clown Corral, he so bad they put the guy who started back in game im guessing so the qb play good enough to evaluate other guys. Lol

You think love playing 2nd half? I have no clue? Just hope packers do what they do in regular season when they have lead and play slow as shit!!

Sweet, held pack to fg at least. Didn’t take enough time off clock so now they gonna let book try 2min drive.

Jesus: pats punt return tried to fick me over and hand it to panthers inside 10, whew, so lucky it went out of bounds!!

Oh Fuxk you Zappe, I been saying all these nice things bout yoh and just did the only thing that could beat my panthers team total under, fucking pick 6. You bum!!

Now I gotta sweat out the whole 4th where a td beats me cause Zappe threw that pick 6, what a little prick, I been talking him up for 2 weeks and he fucks me! That the way it goes, lol

Back