***NFL In-Game Thread***

This game is still better than watching The Captain marathon. God what a boring dude.

Outside of RK he's the GOAT owner by far.

Drives hours in his van for his haircut,

Eats at PF Chang's every night

A legend we can all look up to
I never really thought about Kraft’s vision until I heard Richard Seymour’s speech tonight.

PF Chang’s is terrible. He’s clearly eccentric.

only took collinsworth a minute into the season to make an idiotic statement. "this is a team that's competing for a super bowl." on what planet are either of these teams competing for a super bowl.
I believe in the Raiders. They have a shot.

leroy butler good story and good guy
He wore number six. A Clemson baseball player named Joey said the team knew FSU had the puntrooski in the playbook, and the tip-off would be Leroy Butler on the field.

Joey was on the sideline and told me everyone around him saw Butler and started yelling “Six!” at the top of their lungs, to no avail because of the deafening crowd noise.

Butler went 78 yards and, perhaps, cost Clemson a national title.

He wore number six. A Clemson baseball player named Joey said the team knew FSU had the puntrooski in the playbook, and the tip-off would be Leroy Butler on the field.

Joey was on the sideline and told me everyone around him saw Butler and started yelling “Six!” at the top of their lungs, to no avail because of the deafening crowd noise.

Butler went 78 yards and, perhaps, cost Clemson a national title.
anyone that prevents clemson from a national title is a good guy imo.

before tony from 5crimes faked his death, i had a handful of conversations with him where he threatened me for stealing money from him. he was an inspirational figure in my growth as a bettor. hunt found this only known picture of him and made it my avatar after the whole "murder" went down.
Where do you think he is and what is he doing? Crazy he left his whole family.

Where do you think he is and what is he doing? Crazy he left his whole family.
i'm guessing he's on an island in the tropics and meets family at random locations. with all he swindled it wouldn't be a problem to find a cooperating government to make that happen for him. i'm sure he misses not being able to step foot back in pest virginia and watch his beloved backwoods college play though.

before tony from 5crimes faked his death, i had a handful of conversations with him where he threatened me for stealing money from him. he was an inspirational figure in my growth as a bettor. hunt found this only known picture of him and made it my avatar after the whole "murder" went down.
Talked to him on the phone maybe 12-14 years ago?

The first words he spoke were to the effect of "I'm the boss around here". He had grabbed the phone from a rep, cracked me up.

The first words he spoke were to the effect of "I'm the boss around here". He had grabbed the phone from a rep, cracked me up.
What’s his story? How did he come up?
I know one person that hit a miracle parlay and he got paid no problem.

I legit don’t know the inside scoop on Tony from 5Dimes

i'm jealous. i only got the chat feature from him. what were you calling in for that he felt the need to grab the phone? i wonder how many times per day that guy told someone he was the boss...definitely one of his favorite 3 statements.

Back