***NFL In-Game Thread***

What’s his story? How did he come up?
I know one person that hit a miracle parlay and he got paid no problem.

I legit don’t know the inside scoop on Tony from 5Dimes
he came to power by hammering mistake lines from 5crimes. the owner at the time was in deep shit so he basically just handed him the company. after tony took over, he couldn't handle when people hammered his company's mistakes.

Well, Jags were passing like this was a crucial game all 4th.

That's how it goes.

Might be first Hof game with two tuddys in 4th in long time.

What’s his story? How did he come up?
I know one person that hit a miracle parlay and he got paid no problem.

I legit don’t know the inside scoop on Tony from 5Dimes
He ran 5dimes forever.

Mysterious disappearance 2 years ago avoid this time ...bit longer maybe...

Likely US closed in (IMO) and they helped him fake the death is my guess.

Dimes closed almost 2 years ago and BAS came to the forefront.

Rumors of 5D rebranding in states, but nothin yet.

Barkley looks pretty good, wonder why giants didn’t go after Jimmy g, w a healthy barkley they have good enough weapons i think, but Daniel Jones ain’t the guy.

Every time pats brought little pressure Jones did nothing, I can’t believe giants are rolling w this scrub another year!! Jimmy g available!! Don’t they want to win games? Just dumb.

This the opposite of Arizona, when they screwed up and drafted a kid top 10 who wasn’t close to being a nfl qb they got off him quick and are viable, giants do it and waste 5 years believing a different coach can fix this loser every year!! Crazy, everyone laughed when you drafted Jones in top 10, 5 years later you still trying to convince yourselves you were right??

Call me crazy but if I’m titans I’m already thinking I’m better with Willis than tannenhill garbage ass!!

This Baltimore game is surprisingly entertaining. Had to go with the Ravens for a little bit. Wonder if there is someone out there whose been on them since 2015.

This Baltimore game is surprisingly entertaining. Had to go with the Ravens for a little bit. Wonder if there is someone out there whose been on them since 2015.

Not that long but I been betting them every preseason game the last couple years.

Ravens should be in good shape. Titans gonna have a real scrub playing qb once Willis done which you think be soon?

Nothing like sweating a preseason total with a qrtr left and only 3 points to spare. Every time giants let Webb throw im scared it gonna be a pick 6!

I always criticize preseason football in the abstract, and then end up happy it gives me something to watch on a random Thursday night.

Willis one of those players where you don’t know what will happen from play to play. Could be a long TD, could be an INT, could run for a long play. Fun to watch for sure, but I think I’d be scared if it was my team.

Willis one of those players where you don’t know what will happen from play to play. Could be a long TD, could be an INT, could run for a long play. Fun to watch for sure, but I think I’d be scared if it was my team.

Yea but it beats the hell out of knowing the result with tannenhill. There no way I would ever let that dude take a snap again after last years playoff game, what’s the point? Everyone in that locker room knows they have no chance to win w that dude.

Hotel in zona being booked as we speak
They're impossible and I only learned the SB was here this year yesterday. Buddy took a bath booking a bunch of rooms last time, hotel made a late move to make the rooms non-transferable.

I thought Zappe looked pretty dang good last night, obviously against a bunch of backups backups but just how quick his decision making was and on time lot of his throws were, he had ball right on his guys soon as they came out their breaks. If he was a little taller think he woulda been much more highly thought of. Moral of the story is I think pats will be capable of scoring in 2nd halves these next few preseason games.

I know this isn’t NFL related but, we have a HUGE rivalry game taking place for tonight’s 25th anniversary of Friday Night Football on ESPN+

Toronto Argonauts @ Hamilton Tiger Cats
7:30pm EST/4:30pm PDT

It’s currently a Pick ‘em at my local deli

Zach Wilson already in mid season form throwing a int on 1st drive! Lmao

And now he hurts himself! Tv ppl say “loser jets fans hold their breath”, why? Cause they still havnt figured out he was a awful Fuckinh pick and will never be shit in this league?

Back