***NFL In-Game Thread***

Lot of good storylines in this one. Reid against Philly. Kelce vs Kelce and for the woke we have two black qbs starting in black history month!

Officiating is very bad in football and basketball. Way too much judgment involved, where bias comes into play. Baseball is worlds better than it was 20 years ago, outside of a couple of clowns like Angel.

Scrap the rules (most) - start over on how the game is officiated, CFB and NFL.

Let them play - every time. A foul doesn't affect the play / game - move on ffs. Officials are absolutely dominating the game - many college games I can't stand to watch - reviewing every other play ... brutal.

OR -get it right. Maybe fewer guys on the field, more in the booth - the technology is there. Takes way too long, for that many missed calls. And the calls that decide outcomes, many 'can't be reviewed' - what?

note : SB head ref is that Carl Cheffers - leads the NFL in flags every year.

Romo used to be good and insightful. He's now just unprepared and provides cutting edge analysis like "Oh, Jim. It's time for big time players to make big time plays." I used to like him but now he's just a waste of air.

There is more than enough technology to automate many of these calls. Have a database of say 1 million “good” calls and average them out to get a baseline for the AI. Balls with sensors, additional cameras, etc.

They will never to that route because what we’re doing today talking about the officiating is half the intrigue. Although is stinks. Bad calls are one thing. But the incompetence at key moments like they’ve never done a game before is pathetic. The lack of discretion. So bad.

Romo used to be good and insightful. He's now just unprepared and provides cutting edge analysis like "Oh, Jim. It's time for big time players to make big time plays." I used to like him but now he's just a waste of air.

When he had a chip on his shoulder to prove his football intelligence he was very good. But now it’s just a yell fest to hear himself talk.

That kind of garbage the reason I’ll never waste my time on Twitter, 1st off you never even know if those videos are real anymore since they can basically make shit out of thin air, 2nd if it is real it just some has been trying desperately to find some relevancy on the interweb like millions of other losers dying for attention. 3) nobody can do anything, say anything, take a piss without someone snitching, it getting out and broadcast all over, but the nfl is sending scripts out to every team and not one player or person has ever got ahold of such script and shown it off? That believable. There a million other things I could say but it just a waste of time responding to any the trash that spews off the Twitter machine every minute.

Back