****************NFL Draft Discussion and in game*********

Please not Anthony Barr. I don't want a guy playing 30% of the snaps picked at 9. get a guy that plays every down.

I dunno, I'm not an NFL Gm. But 1st rounders need to be RARE specimens. The type of dude I can't find 5 other guys comparable to later

Cleveland probably thinks they can get a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round. They obviously didn't think JFF was the answer, so getting an extra 1st and 4th next year and getting the guy they wanted all along (you have to assume that's true with what they've done tonight) is a great job.

Cleveland probably thinks they can get a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round. They obviously didn't think JFF was the answer, so getting an extra 1st and 4th next year and getting the guy they wanted all along (you have to assume that's true with what they've done tonight) is a great job.

they still have 26 and 36

Based off 2 games? Matt Flynn says hi.

Sure, but that's still more than any of these guys coming out of college have done. He's familiar with their system/team, and apparently they like him. They're doing the right thing if they feel they wanna at least give Hoyer a shot, or get a QB in 2nd round that they like.

yah Cleveland still gotta chance to get a real decent QB tonight if they want

yah Cleveland still gotta chance to get a real decent QB tonight if they want

Agreed. A guy like Mettenberger or Carr could end up being the best QB of this class anyway. Any of these QBs could end up being the best of the class. They could still get Teddy, and maybe that's who they wanted all along.

vikes run a 4-3 or a 3-4? if its a 4-3 than yah barr was a stupid pick. dude is a prototype olb in a 3-4. i dont know what he is in a 4-3

vikes run a 4-3 or a 3-4? if its a 4-3 than yah barr was a stupid pick. dude is a prototype olb in a 3-4. i dont know what he is in a 4-3
4-3 with no plans to change. that's why it's a huge reach. And we just have both DE's new contracts in the last two off seasons.

Back