****************NFL Draft Discussion and in game*********

Vernon Davis came out of Maryland as perhaps the nation’s finest collegiate tight end. The 6-foot-3, 254-pounder was an All-American and a finalist for the Mackey Award. But what really separated Davis from the pack was his workout at the NFL combine. Despite his hulking size, he clipped off a 4.38-second 40-yard dash and leaped 42 inches in the vertical jump. Most notably, Davis sprung 10 feet 8 inches in the broad jump, nearly a foot farther than runner-up Marcedes Lewis.

I mean ya that helps Detroit

they needed someone underneath to throw too when Mega wasn't open downfield and Bush out of the backfield

but offense isnt their issue

SO MUCH. Been a Sammy fan since HS. Dude is just nasty. IMO the most explosive WR since Percy Harvin

Oh, I like Watkins as well, but still that trade was horrible. And they still have EJ Manuel, with his 10 NFL starts, as their QB.

It will be a literal circus in Dallas with Homo, JFF on the bench, and Jerruh. I really want to see this...

JFF going to Dallas makes more sense that him going to most, if not all, other teams imo. This way he doesn't have to start right away and he can learn from one of the few other QBs in the league that he plays similar to.

Im not sold on Watkins, he wasnt even the best wr on that clemson team. Heyward Bay was dynamite also.

So when Hopkins is the Texans best wr next year and eventual pro bowl, we will revisit this discussion. Thanks..

Back