****************NFL Draft Discussion and in game*********

don't think Fisher and JFF will get along too well. Agree that Donald should be the pick now that the Beckham and Lewan are gone.

if your the Rams

your picking in the top 10 anyway next year of Bradford isn't the guy, I don't think he is but they still seem to think he might be, so you can't take a QB here

I think im more interested in these SEC qbs . AJ, Murray, Mettenberg, I even like the kid from South Carolina.

I love when people say they got a steal. Based off what? Perceived value? Theres a reason the guy dropped and everyone passed on him.

Yeah he's good, figured they might trade

Gonna have a very good defense but I'm always of the mind indoor teams gotta be crazy good on offense then hope the defense can be good enough
Agree...offense is where they should concentrate going forward.

Anyone remember this?

1. Houston Texans (2-14): Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville. The Houston Texans clearly need a franchise quarterback as they start a rebuild under new head coach Bill O’Brien. And though there are several intriguing quarterbacks in this draft class, none possess Bridgewater’s combination of mobility, ability to throw on the run, capability to make every throw, and command of the game that will pay dividends at the next level. Size is a concern, but take a look at Tom Brady and Drew Brees — NFL training programs can make quarterbacks better, faster and stronger, and Bridgewater has everything else needed to succeed.

I can safely say if there was a draft contest the winning # of picks would have been about 4

Anyone remember this?

1. Houston Texans (2-14): Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville. The Houston Texans clearly need a franchise quarterback as they start a rebuild under new head coach Bill O’Brien. And though there are several intriguing quarterbacks in this draft class, none possess Bridgewater’s combination of mobility, ability to throw on the run, capability to make every throw, and command of the game that will pay dividends at the next level. Size is a concern, but take a look at Tom Brady and Drew Brees — NFL training programs can make quarterbacks better, faster and stronger, and Bridgewater has everything else needed to succeed.

That's why the hype that leads up to the draft is the most overrated and annoying thing in sports today.

Back