***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

Watching K State of offense is like watching two old people fuck. How can a team be this indecisive is beyond me. Bleed every second off the clock.

Watching K State of offense is like watching two old people fuck. How can a team be this indecisive is beyond me. Bleed every second off the clock.

I would think old people fucking would be the definition of efficiency. Every move has to be perfect or it's gonna fall apart and someone is gonna get injured

If Obama wants to talk about immigration and people coming here to start a business and make a better life for themselves, then he needs to understand how to help a small business succeed and quit enacting all of these regulations that are prohibitive.

hate seeing you on that mets, over my favorite play tonight and on both team overs as well

field conditions supposed to be shit, so you've got that going for you

The reality of immigration is that the US will end up like Japan if we don't have a plan to expand the population in this country. Birth rates today are 0.6%, the lowest in a long time (probably decades). an increase in the population is stimulative for our economy.

Barry is killing it on this immigration thing. Your move Boehner

whats disgusting is they criticized before they even heard his plan, and they are doing nothing immigration but conveniently ignoring it. Not only that, but they are threatening to not work with him in the future if he does this. Do these people even read the fucking newspaper? Didn't they see that Republicans and Democrats alike are sick of these asshole politicians bickering and not doing anything together. Fuck them. The system is broken. Time to start a revolution.

whats disgusting is they criticized before they even heard his plan, and they are doing nothing about it. Not only that, but they are threatening to not work with him in the future if he does this. Do these people even read the fucking newspaper? Didn't they see that Republicans and Democrats alike are sick of these asshole politicians bickering and not doing anything together. Fuck them. The system is broken. Time to start a revolution.
not the point.....I now recline to watch football

not the point.....I now recline to watch football

it is exactly the point bones, they are doing nothing so he had to do this, and that was his response to them. You don't want me to have to do this, THEN DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING

500 days bones, thats how long the bill has been in the house, they've done nothing.

it's a joke

and that story is bullshit P

what would you do if you found out your gal was born a dude? First thing for me would be to take the plunger and make myself throw up Ace Ventura style. Then throw myself off a bridge.

Working together comes across as weak brosephine, that's USA politics 101. Much worse to achieve than to look weak. Achievement makes you legendary, but no one wants that. Looking weak makes you a pussy, and EVERYONE wants to avoid that.

Working together comes across as weak brosephine, that's USA politics 101. Much worse to achieve than to look weak. Achievement makes you legendary, but no one wants that. Looking weak makes you a pussy, and EVERYONE wants to avoid that.

:shake:

hate seeing you on that mets, over my favorite play tonight and on both team overs as well

field conditions supposed to be shit, so you've got that going for you

Health, Oak hasnt done much offensively all year, and their defense is average. Think KC plays a conservative run heavy game, lots of clock burning.

what would you do if you found out your gal was born a dude? First thing for me would be to take the plunger and make myself throw up Ace Ventura style. Then throw myself off a bridge.

No you wouldn't, just a hunch. Now go look her in the eyes and report back.

Health, Oak hasnt done much offensively all year, and their defense is average. Think KC plays a conservative run heavy game, lots of clock burning.

Strictly prime time stuff from my end, nothing more, nothing less. Can't cap Thursday night games for shit other than how I do.

Back