***NCAAB/NCAAF/NFL/NBA 11/17-11/24 Sippin on Tea In-game***

Not sure if you guys remember me talking about one of my good friends that was diagnosed with ALS over the past several months. Guy is 38. He's an elementary school teacher and the kids started a GoFundMe campaign for him to raise $10k. He got that on the first day so they bumped it up to $25k. I'll be helping with some additional fundraisers this spring for their family. Anyone have any good ideas for fundraisers? We're going to do a run/walk to get the community involved and will try to also do a silent auction.

http://www.gofundme.com/h9x3fk

what do you see lad?

Feel much better about West Vag than the over. Putting a ton of pressure on GM and getting easy transition hoops. Hard to fix that in the 2nd half if youre GM. Usually a sign of a big talent gap. No presence on the offensive glass from GM either. Lots of fouls being called should help the over

:goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

:goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

How many weeks of watching Raiders games have you had this ready to post (finally)???

I have to see and credit the chiefs

I cant think of better jersey combo game in the NFL than Raiders silver and blacks vs Chefs white/red

I just signed paperwork to have a deck built on my house today. Gonna be cold as piss here next week. I don't envy guys that have to work outside in 20 degrees and snow. office job ftw...

I just signed paperwork to have a deck built on my house today. Gonna be cold as piss here next week. I don't envy guys that have to work outside in 20 degrees and snow. office job ftw...

#ProImmigration

I smell ya

Would you rather work outside then or in the deep south in August? I don't know what would be worse. I'd probably rather work in the cold but my answer might be different if I actually had to do it

thats why they make the big bucks...this is why i support the proletariat

people like P and Dwight sit on the throne while the peasants build decks for them in hurricane force winds in the snow, on a hill

Back