NBA Tuesday 12*12*06(Strong Play Inside)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
76-51-6 (59.8 %)+39.09 Units

Nice little 2-0 on totals last night. I'll never take that for granted(lol). I know many of us talked about this play yesterday afternnon. I have been planning it for about 15-20 days. You all know thats when i am at my best...plays I have scoped out ahead of time. They been hitting so far this year and lets get another one in. I stress I have a line that isn't as good as mnay of you had. i didn't get home till about 3:10 last night and fell asleep on couch waiting for cpu to fire up to put play in. I had to sell a point of that ridiculous juice...but thats no problem.

You should know the situation. A team off al oing west coast trip with one days rest who immediately plays again on road next night. This makes it seem like an elongated trip. The home game is almost like another road game.

See my thread on the New Jersey-Charlotte game from a few weeks ago if you would like more analysis into this theory of sorts

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8628

Also, lets factor in a major revenge game within 7 days. Lets not forget that a Mr Joe Johnson is hurtuing and Speedy is having leg problems this year.

Denver rolls by double digits

Denver -5.5 -114 4 units

GL.

On a side note. Great to see all the new(old) faces and names around. Billivy took the ultimate sacrifice of sorts and its great to get the name out so some of us can reunite. This is the best sports forum around. Look at every college football capper we have here. Incredible seasons. Most of the NBA forum is off to unreal starts. Pucks is doing great and Fondy, Hile, King Krunked, CollegeKingRex and others are leading a great group in college hoops.

Enjoy the forum. I know you will. Any questions feel free to PM me at anytime.:cheers:

so many factors that point to denver im with you it looks like money;

So I can't sleep thinking about this final I have in less than 3 hours @ 9 am and so I'm productively wasting my time on CTG.

I'm on this play as well Big Al for a large amount, hope we hit this. GL today

Also if you are interested I think the under Rockets/Lakers game might be a good one today.

Driver..thanks man...welcome aboard

Marcus..thanks..and they do owe some people for sure after that ourput

Renew...irst of all...best of luck on your final today. Second, i will divulge into that total in a few minutes here. Right off the bat I like a tempo which should play to an under. GL my man!

BAR - thanks for the play...btw, ohio st will roll fla in and i look forward to every moment :)....as you say this is the best forum around !!!!!! thanks for your effort !!!!!

damn BAR just checked pinny and its -5.5 -106 good thing I waited still think its a winner nonetheless....lets cash this bad boy

Just wondering BAR what you think about Mil hosting Sea-less Allen...
Is the -5 for Milwaukee worth the risk? Would it be a factor since Allen is their match for Redd?

BAR is there any worry that Zaza, Marvin and Speedy all 3 didn't play just 6 days ago in Denver...I know the Nugs had a meltdown of epic proportion in the 4th at home but those 3 guys could account for some of the offense if JJ doesn't suit up. Just trying to cover all my basis here as this has become a huge play everywhere across this board.....this makes me a lil nervous

bar - GL, and I agree w/ the pick. DEN screwed me that last game vs. ATL in 1Q and I am going double on 1Q, and 2 to 4u on the full game.

Some advice, the avatars really make it hard to read, and it's a lot of scrolling. Is there a way that you can allow people to view threads w/out having to see that avatars? Maybe a quick view type option?

TightWad said:
bar - GL, and I agree w/ the pick. DEN screwed me that last game vs. ATL in 1Q and I am going double on 1Q, and 2 to 4u on the full game.

Some advice, the avatars really make it hard to read, and it's a lot of scrolling. Is there a way that you can allow people to view threads w/out having to see that avatars? Maybe a quick view type option?
user cp >edit options> uncheck show avatars

I love your chances if Joe doesnt play. The kid balled on Melo last time.. The hawks arent bad at home as underdogs. Eitherway Joe Johnson shouldnt be that important since he isnt a top 15 player? Just kidding..

Good luck on this play, i miss the days of living in ga and gettin to watch the hawks!

Bar, that total yesterday killed me...
Had spurs capped right.. Never thought clippers would throw up so much shit... Nice hit...
Ridin the nice big Crystal filled Nuggs today with ya..
Paper!

Roondog....I would play it up to 7....but a smaller play at 7...I have to trsut the situational aspect of the play.

Farm the Clippers were dog shit last night. Weird game. I thought my under was toast when the teams combined for 15 points in last 1:29 of first half but it snuck under in a blah kinda second half.

B.A.R. said:
Roondog....I would play it up to 7....but a smaller play at 7...I have to trsut the situational aspect of the play.

Would 7 be a good spot to start thinking about the middle if you have the Nugs at -3.5?

Mr 21...thats all in YOUR philosophy..

What is the juice on the original 3.5?

I mean...your setting yourself up for 3 possibilities of winning both. Thats always good in the NBA.

TightWad said:

Sorry for not seeing this earlier....looks like he helped you out. Good to see you around man:cheers:

Aright, going to ride on Denver, sure wish I would have been smart and took them at -3.5 yesterday when I had a chance. I just almost thought for a second I wouldn't play it.

Good to see your posts again Big Al. Hopped on the Denver bandwagon -6. What do you think about Phoenix tomorrow at MIA. The Heat got a little fat IMO.

BAR starts a CTG frenzy with another stellar write up;-) Great analysis bro, lets cash this one!

Norseman said:
Good to see your posts again Big Al. Hopped on the Denver bandwagon -6. What do you think about Phoenix tomorrow at MIA. The Heat got a little fat IMO.

Last game of trip. I tink this will be an interesting game. I think Phx can sweep east but they have to get tired at some point.

Back