NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Last try to get some mojo/bankroll before the playoffs.

The LeCramps thread ended up having a bad vibe much like the Cavs.

Gonna harness the power of 'Hoodie Melo', my most successful avy this season.

57-60-2 (-19.87), puke.

Is the hardest part of the regular season to navigate, will be in the green come the final buzzer in June though.

Just looking for that 6-pack of wins right now, come on gambling gods.

It begins...

Okay...

Boston Celtics at Orlando Magic

The play...

Celtics -6 (3 units)

:popcorn:

Road fave off a loss vs opponent off a win, tanking team off a win in March and the Tragic on a 3rd in 4.

All the criteria there aside from all the C's injuries.

Trust Bradley Stevens in this spot.

Cleveland Crabs fit the 'criteria' today but play at your own peril with this squad.

Still debating.

1-0 last night.

Sacramento Kings at Utah Jazz

The play...

Jazz -15.5 (3 units)

Kings trying to fuck up their draft positioning by winning, dunno why.

They hit a wall tonight and get back to the shit tank.

5 in 7 and 3 in 4 for the Queens, 2 back to backs mixed in with an OT game during that stretch.

Jazz jizzing on the league right now. Have to play the spot.

Jizz 7-0 ATS last 7 as 14+ home chalk.

14+ dogs off 2 wins are 0-7 ATS last 7.

Couldn't play the Cleveland Crabs, they have given me the gasoline-lubed broomstick too many times.

They're in a super reliable spot, will be pissed if they cash.

Kings trying to fuck up their draft positioning by winning, dunno why.

They hit a wall tonight and get back to the shit tank.

5 in 7 and 3 in 4 for the Queens, 2 back to backs mixed in with an OT game during that stretch.

Jazz jizzing on the league right now. Have to play the spot.

Jizz 7-0 ATS last 7 as 14+ home chalk.

14+ dogs off 2 wins are 0-7 ATS last 7.

Road dogs that won their last game and won in OT the game before are 0-5 ATS last 5 getting murked by an average margin of 22.2 points.

These damn kings just won’t fuck off

I know right, who the hell do they think they are.

These assholes content to play spoiler and get a 5-10 pick in the draft.

They need a top 5 pick but hey if they wanna rely on Fox and Hield and hope Buddy's teeth don't get in the way then so be it.

More cowbells and sub-mediocrity for Sactown. Vlade Divac is brutal.

That being said the wheels will fall off the Queens at some stage in the 2nd half. Not sure it's a 24 point ass kicking though, hope so.

Either way the bet not dead yet. 7-8 point lead after 3 and the Jizz cover.

Had I known Adam 'The Alien' Silver would be in attendance though I probably would have passed.

He's only present for immensely competitive games or upsets.

There's a stat somewhere that backs that up.

See the Jizz are an ESPN 'schedule loss' game as well.

We were always gonna be walking the tightrope with this game it would seem.

But right now the Queens are barely hitting the front rim with their shots, first sign of fatigue.

Not too be.

Jizz get up 10 in the 3rd with 4 mins to play and give up a 14-3 run to 'Bucktooth' Buddy and the gang, smh.

80-80 after 3.

0-1 last night.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Raptors -6.5 (4 units)

Tried posting earlier but the site was down.

But another bump in the road.

Silver and his men setting up the 8.

That game was meh, Marc Davis made himself known but the Raps got owned on the glass. Scourge Ibaka was useless.

A version of the 'Playoff' Raps showed up tonight. Their bench is fire, starters not so much. Van Vleet was a massive out.

Glad the 'new' site has a better color board, was missing the 'golden' yellow, previous site fucked up my color-way posts.

Couldn't use the retina burning yellow, I'm a creature of habit and it messed with my ying and yang.

Good things about to come this way.

adding...

Golden State Warriors at San Antonio Spurs

The play...

Spurs -7 (3 units)

:shake:

Banged-up team on a 3rd in 4 and they're off a win.

Spurs with 'revenge' and in the race.

If they can't roll here in the Alamo then fuck 'em.

The games tomorrow pretty much suck, expect for thunder/Celtics and Houston/Portland. Kind of lean okc as they are hot, Kylie is still out and should be getting points. Hou/port is interesting. Don’t like betting against the rockets, and blazers have that big win streak on the line. Maybe an over?

The games tomorrow pretty much suck, expect for thunder/Celtics and Houston/Portland. Kind of lean okc as they are hot, Kylie is still out and should be getting points. Hou/port is interesting. Don’t like betting against the rockets, and blazers have that big win streak on the line. Maybe an over?

Over what I played. NBA not my game but been dabbling a little lately. My initial thought was it would be in 220s so either my perception way off or they were begging for over money with that open! (Quite sure I'm a square when it comes to NBA, lol).

Other than that I thought clipers/wolves looked like ok game both teams need it and both been on little slide. Like the way wolves played in loss to Houston other night, rose looked pretty good. Wolves way more talented and who wants to see clippers in playoffs instead of them? Not me so squareness strikes again with wolves-3 for me!! Lol

Not fucking with the 'TV' games.

Jizz need to win, Hawks lead the tanking race and need to lose.

Hawks beat Utah by 14 points last time they met.

K.I.S.S...

On it too. Jazz had wide open shots early. Should have been up 20. Hawks are awful but Jazz content winning by 6.

Loved seeing them go up 10. Only to check out and spot 9 the other way...

Impossible to cover big number with 22 missed threes. Utah have a knack for missing all their threes when they’re a big fave

LMAO. That’s all I got.

Birdshit head dropped 30+ on ‘em.

Jizz back to their true form.

Maybe I wait til the playoffs, need at least 5 more wins though.

Sleep.

Oh well. Picky time. 1-2 big plays a week til the playoffs.

C’s were prime tonight but I bitched out.

Oh well. Picky time. 1-2 big plays a week til the playoffs.

C’s were prime tonight but I bitched out.

That would have been a lucky cover though.

I mean, looking back at the end now, OKC choked that one away. (well, I guess it depends more on what line you could have got, seemed like a lot of movement).

As far as the Jazz... I'd just swear off of them lifetime. It is some sort of curse.

Run starts here.

adding...

New York Knicks at Miami Heat

The play...

Heat -10.5 (4 units)

Back