2022 BAR College Football Thoughts and Analysis Thread...

Well, Appy wasted a lot of clock there.

I might hedge / middle if we get another quick score.

Had 83.5 at + money but now 79.5

Well, Appy wasted a lot of clock there.

I might hedge / middle if we get another quick score.

Had 83.5 at + money but now 79.5
UNC grounding it out now and taking out App St players. Gotta think the clock runs a lot from here out.

Already off the rails on getting plays posted (coulda swore I posted my gt TTs in here). Either way, nice close last night with that and a prop.

I had a few losers unposted, was able to get off OSU straight bet in early 2nd but obviously those TTs nowhere close.

Good week of learning and a few bucks in the pocket...

Updated Posted Record

8-6 +3.25

Alright,

On to week #2 in college football...

First though, a few announcements...

UFC 279 CONTEST -- CLICK HERE

2022 NFL SURVIVOR -400.00 CASH

COLLEGE FOOTBALL UNDERDOG CONTEST -STILL OPEN FOR ENTRIES!!

All of these contests are for CASH prizes! There are no loopholes, and they are very easy to sign up for.
UFC and Survivor are hosted on our new add-on for contests, very clean addition.

We pay for these out of pocket, so let's get signed up and get things rolling!

Questions? PM me and I can help.

Okay, lets talk about last week. I got a bit lucky on Thursday and had a few bad plays on Saturday... probably another 6 unposted overall (still trying to figure out where my GT unders went, oh well).

Anyways... learned some things and will take those moving forward...

Proud of plays?

Prop on Thorne
2h in Boone, NC
Unposted live under Bama game
WKU 2h TT at 2am over
Purdue PSU 2h over
Listening to @ProV1Colt on Tenny TT
Adding Tenn 1Q

Not so proud of...

Ohio State TT's
2h over (unposted) in Lubbock
Pitt ML (won, but lmao)
Michigan CSU overs

Let me explain that last one...

One thing that happens in any college fandom is the ole 'Kool-Aid'... We have seen it bad at UM for years on the team sites etc. Well, the kool-aid this year was from Jim himself. He has stated this defense can be better. Jim is not one to hyperbolize something like that. He was right (at least for a game). I thought CSU could get a score or two off broken plays and then move ball in 2h a bit. Wrong. Michigan also kicked a lot of Fg's in the 1h. This is what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

I posted the UM play earlier... as chalky as we can possibly get... lets lookat a few things first and foremost...

Hawaii is giving up 56 ppg so far

Vandy rushed for 404 on 44

WKU rushed for 141 on 29 (obviously WKU passes much more than most)

7 total Hawaii turnovers in two games, 5 picks last time out.

JJ McCarthy will start for Michigan. He is taking 1st team reps all week.

Cade McNamara will play as well.

Game kicks at 8pm eastern (so 2pm local time for Hawaii).

This is an incredible number to lay, obviously. You feel like you need perfection, right? I like how this sets up. We all know the deal with Hawaii and how they are in near shambles. Well, after two beatdowns on the island they go cross-country for a payday at the Big House. Hawaii was added to the schedule once the UCLA series had to be cancelled. This is what it is, a beatdown.

With JJ getting the start, there will be quite the buzz under the lights in Ann Arbor. I expect they are going to have a good size playbook for him and let it ride. He is electric once he gets going and brings a different tempo to the team. Obviously, this game should be over by halftime. I don't know the exact rotation, but I would think Cade is in sometime in the 3rd. I would hope they let him pass, a bit of PA but mostly this is when we should see them just run at will and pile on the scores. The next QB up in the 4th can be any of 3 guys, we shall see.

On defense, I expect 3-4 takeaways which will promote short fields. This is a hungry bunch with lots of guys on the depth chart wanting to make a splash.

I simply do not see too conservative of a game here till it is well in hand.

Bonus intangible: Jaydyn Davis is in the house for his OV. Now, Michigan is the presumed leader (most sights have him 70-80% coming here as a class of 2024 recruit). He is picking his college looking for NFL development. This is game to show him exactly what can be possible at the QB position.

Jim might be conservative at times but don't think he hasn't put up some big scores...

63-10 last year vs NIU...

Back in 2016...

63-3 vs Hawaii
78-0 @ Rutgers
59-3 vs Maryland

I cannot see Hawaii breaking 10...

Michigan can get into the 60's pretty easily methinks...

My 1am Wednesday morning prediction is 69-7...

Bet shit teams, get shit results.

That 1h... Gotdamn...
Neither Plumlee or Cunningham can throw at all. Limit their runs, either designed runs or breaking the pocket on a pass, and you shut those teams down. I was shocked at how bad Plumlee is. I'm sure Kiffin didn't break a sweat trying to keep him.

I do think the 2 holding calls to bring back UCF TD's were weak and didn't impact the plays.

Plumlee used to be a money maker for me...

Heck, Cunningham n company cashed me several TTs.

Ah well.

Monitoring several this morning, we'll see on adds...

Weather likely keeping me away from one currently...

Don't forget FREE CASH Contest tonight...

Back