NBA Plays...

2nd half spread gives me no confidence but it was expected after the trash Milwaukee showed in the 1st half.

Hey, hey, hey I'll take that.

I've more than paid my dues to the gambling gods this season, time for a little get-back.

Figured the books left than 9 and 8.5 dangling a little too long, long enough to get bombarded with Brick money 10 mins before tip.

Shit figured itself out late.

adding...

Indiana Pacers at Charlotte Hornets

The play...

Pacers ML -125 (2.5 to win 2)

:tiphat:

adding...

Sacramento Kings at San Antonio Spurs

The play...

Spurs -14 (3 units)

:tiphat:

Spurs in their element as a double-digit home fave this season.

Fan appreciation night in the Alamo, had too play it.

Debating a play on the Cleveland Crabs, they're in a nice spot but they're still the Crabs.

Can't mess with the high profile Meat v CHOKC and Nuggz v Blazers games.

Meat built to beat a team like the Thunder though. Nuggets should handle the Blazers.

Looks like those pesky Kings have picked tonight to ball out instead of at home vs Houston in their last game of the season.

Go figure.

Don't fuck with this guy...

DN_UMviUQAAjPrj.jpg

2nd half spread indicates a Spurs shit-whipping but whether it's a +22 point beatdown remains to be seen.

Spurs are dead. My mistake with this play, too conventional.

Pussed out on the Cavs, smh.

Unreal it came that close. How sweet that would have been to get the cover. Get back in the win column tomorrow

2 close losses. My team at least played very hard and was covering by 5 with about 2 minutes

Thanks BAR.

Toss up between these dudes and the Jizz.

Jizz overdue to screw their bettors so went with Scotty and the Wiz Kids.

C’s playing like a fatigued team that has punched above it’s weight a little too long.

Well rested home faves that have had a bunch of losses tend to respond in these spots.

Scotty gives me the shits though.

Looking at the standings I’m wondering if the Wizards are planning on going all out to beat the Celtics tonight, positioning themselves to then face the Celtics in the playoffs as well, and capitalize on the Celtics’ injuries. The Wizards are so dumb they might not be able to beat the Celtics, though..but if they come out all fire and spit, they should at least be able to win the 1st quarter...

Well done emkee. Any time you can correctly predict the Wizards, you are kicking butt! Right in time for the playoffs.

Thanks fellas.

adding...

Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder

The play...

Thunder -16.5 (3 units)

Had to be done.

This spot has been kind to me at the end of every season.

Too much intensity in the other ‘marquee’ games, this one should be a tip to finish shit-whipping.

Back