NBA Playoff Plays (Conference Finals)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Regular season:

77-68 (+8.39)

Playoffs:

30-12 (+41.73)

1st Round:

12-6 (+13.3)

2nd Round:

12-3 (+20.08)

3rd Round:

6-3 (+8.35)

Overall:

107-80 (+50.12)

Had a pretty decent 2nd round and will most likely get involved with the remaining Game 7.

Have a lean but sitting on the line for the first game of the WCF's.

Will play closer to tip...

Last edited:
Gonna come in square first up...

San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -10.5 +101 (2 units)

Gonna roll with the Dubs in Game 1 even though they're 0-2 ATS in the 1st game of the WCF's on their dynasty run (2014-2016).

Eliminated the juice and 'sold' the hook.

Think they go statement mode tonight with Kerr apparently on the sidelines and Pops uses Game 1 to feel things out like the tactician he is.

One concern with this series for the Dubs is Pops has been prepping for this exact series since the start of the season,

Whole reason he got Pau.

Dude watched how OKC gave this team 'big' issues last postseason and just played a jump-shooting team in Houston.

We shall see.

:popcorn:

Ballgame.

This is the first game of the season on repeat.

Not gonna chase anything live.

Gonna get it back in Game 7 tomorrow and Game 2.

I blame Pop's khaki suit, for real...

Dubs now 1-4 ATS in their last 5 Game 1's and I'm 0-3 ATS this postseason playing them in Game 1.

Game 2 will more than likely play out how most of us thought Game 1 would.

Got a small ML in after Kawhi left the game. No biggie.

Game 1's are always the games full of intangibles, in the scheme of things probably better to just observe and not bet.

This one's looking like a massacre Cog. Kawhi or no Kawhi.

If the Dubs come out flat in Game 2 like they did in Game 1, I'll be stunned.

Yeah hopefully it's a wake up call. Maybe it was rust. Maybe it was the Spurs playing well. Either way they better not let that shit happen again. Spurs are too good to let hang around.

Was both. Dubs seem to need to warm-up when playing in Game 1, think it's just a lax approach bordering on arrogance.

They're good enough to think like that though.

As for the Spurs, Pops will always have them ready on more than a days rest in the playoffs.

My take tonight was given what the Spurs did to Houston in Game 6 the Dubs would come out and set the precedent.

Vegas got me with the double-digit spread too. Had it at 8.5 or 9.

Game 2 should go how Game 1 should have gone...

Have it lined via my 'numbers' at -9 for Game 2 and Dubs favored by -2 in the Alamo and that's with Kawhi in the line-up.

Without I'd say he's worth 3.5 points to either line.

Was both. Dubs seem to need to warm-up when playing in Game 1, think it's just a lax approach bordering on arrogance.

They're good enough to think like that though.

As for the Spurs, Pops will always have them ready on more than a days rest in the playoffs.

My take tonight was given what the Spurs did to Houston in Game 6 the Dubs would come out and set the precedent.

Vegas got me with the double-digit spread too. Had it at 8.5 or 9.

Game 2 should go how Game 1 should have gone...

Had it remained at 9.5 I probably would have forced myself to go the other way and purely make the play based on the spread.

GSW, who as you hinted are arrogant ass team who thinks they are a dynasty while winning one sole title when Kyrie/Love were BOTH out & stunningly blew 3-1 lead next season, came out flat as a pancake, went down 25 points, were down 20 with about 7:00 left in 3Q but still won...

Don't you think that only ADDS to the arrogance and lax attitude to open Game 2? Especially when they see Kawhi is out. They don't think for one second they can lose Game 2...

Obviously Dubs can trash any team, but coming back from 25 points deficit and win? Can easily lead them to another flat performance and believe they can overcome anything...
If Kawhi is out, hard to believe that Dubs will come out with big energies...

Right? That's what I'm saying...wouldn't it just justify their cockiness and add to them not taking Kawhi-less Spurs seriously?

adding...

San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors
-13.5 (2 units)

Thoughts a little later...

Gonna take a gamble and assume the Dubs don't take the Spurs lightly with or without Kawhi given what SA showed in Game 1.

Dubs know the Spurs are for real, time to crush their soul. You can't piss around with Pops.

Also expecting Klay to go off tonight, he is more than due.

Only concern going forward with the Dubs are Mike Brown's fucked up subs/line-ups. They make no sense.

Buy down to 11.

an_light.gif

adding...

Cleveland Cavaliers at Boston Celtics

The play...

Cavaliers
-3.5 -118 (3 to win 2.55)

Took the juiced 3 and hook, no harm in the 4. Not sure, it may come back but Bovada offering a 5 right now.

Firstly, my personal rule of thumb...

Take rested over tested in Game 1.

More thoughts and shit later...

Took the juiced 3 and hook, no harm in the 4. Not sure, it may come back but Bovada offering a 5 right now.

Firstly, my personal rule of thumb...

Take rested over tested in Game 1.

More thoughts and shit later...

I don't bet hoops for shit but do you often sit on a wager hoping your team gets off to a slow start & hit a live bet? Bovada's live juice sucks but there's lots of opportunity.

I don't bet hoops for shit but do you often sit on a wager hoping your team gets off to a slow start & hit a live bet? Bovada's live juice sucks but there's lots of opportunity.

Rarely do live bets, don't like 'em and prefer fast starts. No need to invest any more on a team than I already have.

Can't hide IT in this series, too many guys that can score on the Cavs roster.

Cramps already got his subtle troll on with the 'Fighting Irish' shirt.

Teams off a 7 game series playing Game 1 on a days rest are 5-15 SU and ATS if their opponent is on 5+ days rest.

Basically if the Cavs win - they cover and if they don't cover it's because they lost straight-up.

Great season Mr.Emkee !!!

On the Cavs and the under myself.

Thought for sure you would be on the Cavs ML .I know you like to do that from time to time.

GL!!!:tiphat:

adding...

Cleveland Cavaliers at Boston Celtics

The play...

Cavaliers
-5.5 (2 units)

Rinse and repeat. No overreaction here with the bigger spread.

Only angle that's really relevant for Boston is the dying 'consensus fade' and the Cavs being due for a non-cover.

Imo, Cavs get it done again in Game 2 and win but don't cover Game 3.

Rinse and repeat. No overreaction here with the bigger spread.

Only angle that's really relevant for Boston is the dying 'consensus fade' and the Cavs being due for a non-cover.

Imo, Cavs get it done again in Game 2 and win but don't cover Game 3.

Agree. Boston isn't going to beat Cleveland. Cleveland must find a way to lose to Boston. And the latter only happens if Cleveland isn't interested, lax or a combination of both. James doesn't look like he's going to let that happen. He was ruthless and full of fire in Game 1, almost as if he had some sort of score to settle w/ Boston. (Witness how he toyed with Olynyk - like a lion teasing a 2-month old wildebeest before ripping it to pieces.)

I see no reason why that doesn't continue tonight.

Not betting it but I have a feeling Boston puts up some sort of fight tonight.....Kyrie didn't look that interested in playing D I could see Thomas putting up 40+ for a cover....

Will be a tough ask for IT to put up 40 against the Cavs, Aplous.

His height is being made an issue in this series. He can't hide on either end of the floor.

Y'all see how Cramps murked him in Game 1...

Agree. Boston isn't going to beat Cleveland. Cleveland must find a way to lose to Boston. And the latter only happens if Cleveland isn't interested, lax or a combination of both. James doesn't look like he's going to let that happen. He was ruthless and full of fire in Game 1, almost as if he had some sort of score to settle w/ Boston. (Witness how he toyed with Olynyk - like a lion teasing a 2-month old wildebeest before ripping it to pieces.)

I see no reason why that doesn't continue tonight.

You're right, it applies to both series.

Both lesser teams only win or cover if the Dubs or Cavs allow them too.

They're virtually 'undefeatable' if motivated, that's why the Finals should be pretty good.

Back