NBA Playoff Plays (Conference Finals)...

That being said...

The LEAGUE has some true company men in tonight to officiate,

Scotty, T-Bruv and Ronnie G.

Wonder what the objective is...

We're in different territory with both teams being so dominant.

The 'numbers' don't have much to rely on with such a limited sample of true dominance.

It comes down to the 'reads' more than anything.

adding...

Golden State Warriors at San Antonio Spurs

The play...

Warriors -6 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Kawhi OUT, couldn't lay more than 7 in this game based on respect for Pop and the organisation.

SA will put up a fight for sure.

That being said if the Dubs are motivated they could win by 20+.

Both series are unprecedented. Two teams on an apparent collision course and 'Vegas' is somewhat stumped as what to do.

In the Cavs case, have never seen a 3rd Round team laying 14+.

Cavs spreads have been -3 to -5 to -14, that's insane. Books trying hard to tempt folks into the C's with that massive Game 3 spread.

Crazy stuff.

IT out for the playoffs, wasn't even paying attention. That explains the spread, lol...

Ever seen anything like this?

i think we are close to the same age, and not that I gambled(or you did maybe lol) on anything put parlay cards for nfl at 13 years old.....but this is unreal

how they gonna hang these lines...be DD's high as fuck.....interesting to see how the real gamblers play it etc...

i consider many on here real gamblers btw

DATI0ZcXsAEVFON.jpg:small

adding...

Boston Celtics at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers -15.5 (2 units)

Spread high AF but it's warranted all things considered. This is true dominance.

IT pulling out was Boston waving the white flag - throwing in the towel.

Only a lazy approach from the Cavs will prevent it from covering.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it approach.

Basically only a handful of teams have been asked to lay 15+ in the playoffs over the past 10 seasons,

Those teams are 4-0 ATS winning by an average of 25 points.

Most recent being the Spurs who laid -18 vs the Grizz last season, they won by 26.

Did expect the total to be a lot lower with no IT, 216 seems a little high.

Cramps still seems focused and threw down some more shade at his league counterparts earlier today when asked about IT...

"It doesn't change our approach," James said. "We hate that Isaiah got hurt. Salute to him on an unbelievable season.

What he was able to accomplish this year and the things that he did in the postseason,

under the circumstances with the tragic death of his sister.

But for us as a unit, it's never been about one guy.

That's not our focus. It's always been about team effort and how we can put out the best game plan to go against their team.

And they're still well coached.

They still got players out there that are going to look for the challenge and are going to step up their play, so we have to be ready for that."

James bent over to rap his knuckles on the court when he reminded reporters,

that he has never missed a playoff game in 209 chances.

"I've never missed a postseason game in my career," James said.

"I contribute that to me taking care of my body, me putting in the work and me being on top of my game."

Last edited:
"I contribute that to me taking care of my body, me putting in the work, me being on top of my game and not leaving the Eastern Conference so I could actually give effort in just10% of my reg season games."

Fixed
:tiphat:

Yep but the dude is right about being at the top of his game right now.

Cramps is on a mission...

That will shit the bed in the Finals.

Cavs 2-0 in this series winning by an average of 28.5 points and that was in Boston.

To try and find excuses to bet the Celtics in this spot is not being sharp whether it wins or loses.

In fact it's 'squarer' to take the points.

Relying on some league 'fuckery' or the Cavs taking it easy.

A game to avoid or eat the chalk, imo.

adding...

Golden State Warriors at San Antonio Spurs

The play...

Warriors -11.5 (3 units)

GL em. Hopefully with the Cavs losing it wakes the dubs up to roll back the arrogance a little and take the Spurs seriously.

Beware of the deep bench however.

Thanks Cog.

Better team in a closeout game is always the play.

Dubs 2-0 SU and ATS in road closeout games this season winning by an average of 25.5 points.

Dubs 5-1 SU and ATS overall in road closeouts.

It's all about rest this season, Dubs win tonight and get 9 days off.

Chance to rest, cure any ailments and face the Cavs at peak health.

Last postseason they only had 2 days off prior to playing the Finals.

Opportunity for them to 1-up the Cavs after LeCramps being the good 'company man' he is,

Decided to take the game off in the 2nd half and lose to Boston.

Means the NBA gets a game to make the break from Round 3 to the Finals less than a week and that's if the Cavs even win the next 2 games.

Maybe the ECF's go 6.

This series though, is over.

adding...

Boston Celtics at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers -14.5 (2 units)

Celtics caught lightning in a bottle last game, odds of all those crazy intangibles occurring again is pretty slim.

Remembering the C's were getting dismembered in the 1st half before the Cavs' shit went stale and all hell broke loose.

Cramps saves face here and gotta believe the C's just won their Finals in a single game and will still have that sheen on their ass.

This is gonna be a 187 on the Shamrocks.

Should see a huge game from Lebron after all the criticism of last game. He should have the troops ready. GL em.

Well, kudos to Brad Stevens for having his team up for this game after Game 3's heroics. That says something.

Thought they'd be flat as hell.

Lue showing us yet again that he can't coach and he only goes as far as LeBron can carry him.

Not shocked because it's the Cavs and they've fucked me numerous times with their questionable efforts since Cramps returned.

Will see what's there in the 2nd half and how it pans out.

Another manipulated Cavs game, thought they quit that shit after the regular season.

Now back to back.

Blown LeShaves dunk looms large in the end.

Big play in Game 5 either way and will find solace in knowing the Dubs will take LeBron's lunch money and more in the Finals...

adding...

Cleveland Cavaliers at Boston Celtics

The play...

Cavaliers -9.5 -115 (3.45 to win 3)

Simple and straight forward.

Playing the better team in a closeout game, especially a road closeout game.

Approached this round about as square as I could with the Cavs shitting in my scrambled eggs in both their games at home.

But Cramps likes to go HAM in Bawstin. Should be another big win on the road.

Found a 9.5 but no harm in a 10, spread will fluctuate tomorrow being game day but will trust the early movement.

Cavs can't afford to piss around so they can get as healthy as possible during the 6 days they'd have off should they finish the task in Game 5.

Of course, James was sick in Game 3. Why didn't I think of this....

LeBron James' teammate Richard Jefferson had an explanation for James' less-than-stellar performance in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals: He was sick.

Jefferson told Fox Sports Ohio after Game 4 on Tuesday night that James got sick from a bug that was going around, which also caused backup Deron Williams to miss a shootaround.

"I know he won't talk about it, so I'll give my big guy a shout," Jefferson said. "Deron Williams missed shootaround this morning because he had like a little bug, really lethargic, had no energy. And I think that's what 'Bron had. And sometimes these little bugs can go around. And [James] was like, dude when Deron didn't show up to shootaround, it kind of started clicking in his head. Because for him it was like, 'I don't know why I was so lethargic, why I had no energy, I had nothing.'

"And so, these little things happen. [There] was no panic. Look, he was lethargic, they hit a bunch of tough shots, if Marcus Smart doesn't go 7-for-10 from 3, then we're not even talking about it."

ESPN

Road faves of 7 or more with the chance to closeout the series are 9-0 SU and ATS since the 2012 season.

Every win by 10+ with the average winning margin being 16.5 points.

LeCramps 8-1-1 ATS as road chalk of 5 or more in the playoffs winning by an average of 12.1 points in his career.

Dude on a 6-0 ATS run in this spot winning by an average of 12.7 points.

Celtics 0-5 ATS as a home dog in the playoffs under Steven's tenure losing by an average of 16 points.

Road faves of 7 or more with the chance to closeout the series are 9-0 SU and ATS since the 2012 season.

Every win by 10+ with the average winning margin being 16.5 points.

LeCramps 8-1-1 ATS as road chalk of 5 or more in the playoffs winning by an average of 12.1 points in his career.

Dude on a 6-0 ATS run in this spot winning by an average of 12.7 points.

Celtics 0-5 ATS as a home dog in the playoffs under Steven's tenure losing by an average of 16 points.
:shake2:

Back