• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

Monday-Sunday MLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateAlew

Dean Smith Disciple
14-6 Sun/170-137 YTD (89-58 Top plays)
Hit the number 1 play yesterday Braves and 6-4 top plays, really good Sunday and weekend of baseball.

Played these with the early game (Boston-Patriots Day game at 11am).

*All plays are standard bets unless adorned with a star. Those adorned with a star are TOP Plays.*Top plays are listed in order of strength.

⭐️Orioles-139
⭐️Yankees-101
⭐️Royals-1-140
⭐️Boston-120
⭐️Brewers+115
Pirates+109
Rangers-113
Giants-114

More tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yesterday won on the A's and against the cards with Dbacks last 2 games. Today, Cards are pitching Sonny Gray against stripling who has started the season badly and should get lit up again by the cardinals bats who are angry after dropping last 2. A's are 27th in team batting avg (.208 avg) and 26th in OPS (.613), this lineup will find it tough against an Ace like Gray who pitched 5 innings with 0 ER on 5 hits, and stuck out 5 against a tough Philly lineup. Last year, Gray finished 2nd in AL Cy Young voting posting a 2.79 era, while Stripling is 0-3, posting a 5.50 ERA (74th in MLB), and 1.79 ERA (79th). His last outing against the rangers he allowed 6 runs on 11 hits and walked 3. Last year as a Giant he posted a 5.36 ERA on 11 starts and 22 total appearances, so hes' not a great pitcher esp against decent hitting lineups.

⭐️Cardinals-1-130

GL today Pirate. I was unable to log in for a few days and missed your BB plays. I've been following you with these. I've never bet BB before and started doing some prop plays. Mostly TB's, Do you ever do props or just ml, rl and totals?

GL today Pirate. I was unable to log in for a few days and missed your BB plays. I've been following you with these. I've never bet BB before and started doing some prop plays. Mostly TB's, Do you ever do props or just ml, rl and totals?

Thanks Fred, I'm getting to that point in life where it's harder to teach an old dog new tricks (Especially with betting/analytics). Been betting lines, spreads and totals since 1998. I know a few make some good money on Props and such but with all the stats for H2H and games I analyze, it would just be too much to keep up with that as well so I'm staying in my lane and focusing on where I feel I have a bigger edge. The few props I do bet are football (TD props) but even that I dont do that often as I dont get as much enjoyment betting individuals vs teams. Maybe I'm just old school and need to come to the new centrury! HA!

Glad you were able to get back on the site-looks like many have had the same issue, a couple reached out to me this weekend on another site so trying to help them get back on as well, think most just had to clear their history and cache and try again after the relaunch.

adding:

Braves-107

⭐️Braves/Astros Over 9.5-114
Nationals/Dodgers Over 8-125

Full card/Order:

⭐️Orioles-139
⭐️Cardinals-1-130
⭐️Yankees-101
⭐️Royals-1-140
⭐️Boston-120
⭐️Brewers+115
⭐️Braves/Astros Over 9.5-114
⭐️Angels/Rays over 7.5-130
Braves-107
Pirates+109
Rangers-113
Giants-114
Nationals/Dodgers Over 8-125
Colorado/Philly Over 8-136

Looking at a few more totals later.

Last edited:
Another total and rare day with this many top totals. Reds are raking, while Kirby is getting lit up, and is a gas can this year. I could see this going well past the total if things stay as is. Only the stadium can keep the runs down in this game tonight. Also lean to the reds as a dog in this game, may be a play later. also playing Phils against a gas can Quantrill, they are prob anxious to hit this guy.

⭐️Reds/Mariners Over 7-105

Phillies-1.5-119

Thank you Orioles and Angels in the clutch for the over. Decent night, albeit for some collapses like brewers thanks to a dumb SS.

Rarely play F5 (first 5 innings) but this is a good spot against a struggling M's pitcher and offense. Reds strategy is to be aggressive early and jump out first half. Lets hope this holds true again. I like them for the game as well but played enough on Over and this too so just betting F5 tonight on them.

Reds+0.5-115 (F5)

10-9, 5-4 top plays, cashed top 2 and 3 of top 4 which made it a pretty good day for me despite the smaller plays and blown games like brewers and dbacks.

a few so far for Tuesday:

⭐️Rangers-115
⭐️Yankees-110
⭐️Orioles-1-115
⭐️Guardians+102
Giants-130
Tampa-145
LA/Tampa Over 7.5-120

Last edited:
Good luck today Pirate. Here is to a big day. For transparency reasons with star plays being 2 units and the others 1 unit. Yesterday was 10-9 picking up 0.26 units.

Overall

169 - 138. +25.29 units

thank you, hopefully another big day for all of us, and keep hitting more of the top plays esp the top 1-5.

⭐️Brewers-111
⭐️Royals-1-140
⭐️Cardinals-139
⭐️Nationals/Dodgers Over 8.5-125
⭐️Mariners/Reds Over 7-112
Pirates+112
LA Dodgers-1.5-110
Astros+105
Padres/Brewers Over 8-120
Pirates/Mets Over 7.5-115

Full Card/Order for today:

⭐️Rangers-115
⭐️Yankees-110
⭐️Orioles-1-115
⭐️Guardians+102
⭐️Brewers-111
⭐️Royals-1-140
⭐️Cardinals-139
⭐️Nationals/Dodgers Over 8.5-125
⭐️Mariners/Reds Over 7-112
Pirates+112
LA Dodgers-1.5-110
Astros+105
Giants-130
Tampa-145
LA/Tampa Over 7.5-120
Padres/Brewers Over 8-120
Pirates/Mets Over 7.5-115

Pirate again bol. Any concerns on the Texas/Detroit game with Mize? He was on a short leash it seemed for 2 starts this year. He did not pitch horrible considering off for 2 years. Texas has not scored many runs as of late and unless Texas gets to Mize early and often do you feel they may keep Mize in for a longer outing being first time back in front of home crowd in a long time?

Pirate again bol. Any concerns on the Texas/Detroit game with Mize? He was on a short leash it seemed for 2 starts this year. He did not pitch horrible considering off for 2 years. Texas has not scored many runs as of late and unless Texas gets to Mize early and often do you feel they may keep Mize in for a longer outing being first time back in front of home crowd in a long time?

Good points. I am not really concerned with the aforementioned pitching game issues. Mize looks serviceable at first glance but rangers specialize in hitting inexperienced younger pitchers. these are the type games they could fix some of their issues. It is telling that Mize is throwing his hardest now after tommy john at 99 mph yet only has 2 strikeouts total (Concersely, Gray Struck out 9 alone against the A's in a 0-1 loss, and 14 over last 3 games), he isn't fooling guys, while Gray can shut down this young tiger lineup that has also been cold lately. Rangers still have a great defensive squad, and Gray is capable of pitching lights out against any team, he's pitched well this year albeit some bad luck in a 0-1 loss to A's last time. As far as Home crowd in Detroit in a day game on Tuesday? No edge for Detroit at all, I expect all 500 or so fans to be raucous today HA! Detroit afterall is 24th in attendance this year out of 30 teams. Much lower during day/week games as well. I have the Rangers about 2-3 runs better again in this game. Good luck however you play the game!

Hopefully Texas comes through. They look lost with no punch and an uncharacteristic error as well.
yeah they did first 4 but have woken up. Mize now having issues with command again. Sucks Adolis is out for the rangers but they still have some good hitters.

yep, frustrating game and another i almost bet the F5 (ended 2-1) but laid off due to my luck with those. Tigers scored all their runs on errors and wild pitches, they got their breaks. Now we will get some tonight!

Hendricks has been a gas can first 3 games this year, all 3 going over. Doubt he fixes it overnight in a tough place to play against an aggressive lineup.

⭐️Cubs/Dbacks Over 10-115

Almost went F5 for Rangers earlier but after losing reds so gloriously early last night i nixed it. Tonight I'm already big on the over for the reasons above, dont like to double up too much on a game and i think after last night's loss the snakes will want to jump on a vulnerable Hendricks early and often. I like them to win the game as well but i think they have the advantages early in this game, as Cubs could mix up the arms late and cool of zona's bats. Now if this F5 looses again thanks to a 3 run HR in 1st, I'll be done for a while with these until i get the urge again. HA!

Arizona Dbacks-115 (F5)

An ok day yesterday thanks to the later night games. 12-9 Tues/192-155 YTD/ (99-67 Top plays 2024)

⭐️Braves-136
⭐️Yankees-115
⭐️Royals-1-150 (Game 1)
⭐️Giants-107
⭐️Cubs/Dbacks Over 9-115
⭐️Minnesota/Baltimore over 8-105
Cardinals-140
Phillies-1.5+102
Tigers-135
Pirates+125
Tampa Rays-118
Mariners-125
Pirates/Mutts Over 8-110

Last edited:
Night card helped out and turned the day into a slight profit. With star plays graded as 2 units and the others as 1 unit, picked up 1.13 units for the day.

Overall

181 - 147. +26.42 units

Heck of a run in April

thank you, it's be a fun and great first month of baseball. Hope it keeps going and warms up even more like late last year.

Looks like Peralta was scratched for the Brewers or they'd have a slight edge. Instead it looks like a Bullpen day vs a hot Padres team with King pitching who has pitched his best this year. Bullpen usage for brewers is about twice that of Padres in terms of workload. I'll go with the rested pitching stafff on get-a-way day.

⭐️Padres-105
⭐️Red Sox-125
Orioles+105

Playing a rare under---as pitching/hitting stats are starting to become more meaningful will play more unders from time to time.

⭐️St Louis/Oakland UNDER 8.5-120

Some late game collapses in the smaller plays like rays and phillies blowing the RL, missed a few totals by .5 and 1 which is always frustrating, but still a real good day yesterday.

Hit the top 4 plays in order (Braves, Yanks, KC, SFG), 6-5 top plays and 10-12 overall.

Have to go to Ortho Surgeon this morning about my knee. Not many games today but here's what I have

⭐️Cubs-145
⭐️Tampa-1+102
⭐️LAA/Tampa Over 8.5-105
⭐️Texas/Detroit Over 8-120
⭐️Diamondbacks/Giants Over 7.5-115
Guardians+105
Tigers-103

Still looking at Dbacks possibly.

Last edited:
Good luck today Pirate. For transparency reasons based on star plays as 2 units and others as 1 unit small loss yesterday of -4.80 units.

Overall

191 - 160. +21.62 units

PIRATE I ALSO WANTED TO PUT A DISCLAIMER OUT. I WILL BE FINISHED GRADING PLAYS AT THE END OF APRIL AND WILL BE HEADED ON SEVERAL VACATIONS IN MAY.
FOR TRANSPARENCY REASONS I DO HOPE AT THAT POINT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE GRADING OF YOUR PLAYS AS WELL AS ACCURATE UNITS, WHICH IS REQUIRED BY THE SITE FOR BASEBALL ONLY DUE TO THE JUICE IN BASEBALL.
I THINK IT IS IMPORTANT NOT ONLY FOR NEW POSTERS COMING IN BUT ALSO FOR POSTERS THAT ARE REGUALRS AND COME IN AND MAY FOLLOW.
YOU CAN USE THE UNIT SIZE I HAVE DONE THIS YEAR IF YOU LIKE TO KEEP CONSISTENT OR PERHAPS ADJUST TO YOUR LIKING.
WANTED TO JUST GIVE YOU AN EARLY HEADS UP AND MORE THAN LIKELY WILL AGAIN BEFORE I AM UNABLE TO GRADE THEM ANYMORE. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

PIRATE I ALSO WANTED TO PUT A DISCLAIMER OUT. I WILL BE FINISHED GRADING PLAYS AT THE END OF APRIL AND WILL BE HEADED ON SEVERAL VACATIONS IN MAY.
FOR TRANSPARENCY REASONS I DO HOPE AT THAT POINT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE GRADING OF YOUR PLAYS AS WELL AS ACCURATE UNITS, WHICH IS REQUIRED BY THE SITE FOR BASEBALL ONLY DUE TO THE JUICE IN BASEBALL.
I THINK IT IS IMPORTANT NOT ONLY FOR NEW POSTERS COMING IN BUT ALSO FOR POSTERS THAT ARE REGUALRS AND COME IN AND MAY FOLLOW.
YOU CAN USE THE UNIT SIZE I HAVE DONE THIS YEAR IF YOU LIKE TO KEEP CONSISTENT OR PERHAPS ADJUST TO YOUR LIKING.
WANTED TO JUST GIVE YOU AN EARLY HEADS UP AND MORE THAN LIKELY WILL AGAIN BEFORE I AM UNABLE TO GRADE THEM ANYMORE. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
Appreciate the work. Fair and easy to follow. Much appreciated

Appreciate the work. Fair and easy to follow. Much appreciated

Interesting new signature there Doc. Noticed you seem to be quite the prolific capper in MLB and other sports. Where were those games posted? Maybe I missed them at the RX and here or wasn't paying attention but I dont recall MLB posts here or rx or football last year? I was very active across the street all football too as you know and last MLB season. Anyway, great record...would love to see the contribution you have to the forum with those immaculate results.

Some may remember a few weeks ago when i hurt my knee and ended up in ER ---Just back from Ortho appt. unfortunately, the knee issue is a torn ACL with a fracture on the bone/joint area (not meniscus) as the MRI revealed. PT all this month now, and possible surgery this summer with a tendon graft from another part of my body inserted. Def want to avoid that if possible but it looks like it's going that way.

Last edited:
Interesting new signature there Doc. Noticed you seem to be quite the prolific capper in MLB and other sports. Where were those games posted? Maybe I missed them at the RX and here or wasn't paying attention but I dont recall MLB posts here or rx or football last year? I was very active across the street all football too as you know and last MLB season. Anyway, great record...would love to see the contribution you have to the forum with those immaculate results.

Some may remember a few weeks ago when i hurt my knee and ended up in ER ---Just back from Ortho appt. unfortunately, the knee issue is a torn ACL with a fracture on the bone/joint area (not meniscus) as the MRI revealed. PT all this month now, and possible surgery this summer with a tendon graft from another part of my body inserted. Def want to avoid that if possible but it looks like it's going that way.
plenty of places around the web, social media, Reddit, telegram. Where some good cappers are. Not all are here or on the rx.

I’ve done well posting picks places but capping cappers is the way to go. We have a group that communicates to find hot and cold cappers, and we’ve been rolling early in baseball already.

Just wanted to document the success I’ve had. Feel free to PM if you have any questions but it’s all easily verifiable

Last edited:
No that’s fine, not an auditor. The signature just caught my eye especially up over 300+ units mlb last few years very impressive, just didn’t recall seeing any posts other than comments. Looks like you’ve had some great success from the signature you had but it’s gone now . Good luck

No that’s fine, not an auditor. The signature just caught my eye especially up over 300+ units mlb last few years very impressive, just didn’t recall seeing any posts other than comments. Looks like you’ve had some great success from the signature you had but it’s gone now . Good luck
Had a great run early in the baseball season last year. It was discussed on a forum you were at last season. And overall was one of the best yet. Playoffs went great.

Hoping for a similar run this season. So far it’s going very well.

Good luck to you as well.

That is great, and solid tracking. I've never had time to check others plays or records other than to say good luck to a few so I all I notice is who is posting and their plays that day and that's about it, so I find it amazing you have time to do all that--capping the cappers and capping various sports with such success, in addition to the gambling aspect---I wish i had more hours in a day but impressive you have that time and ability to do all that so efficiently. Capping takes hours of my day alone (even more with 3-4 sports going same day like March/April), maybe i need to improve my methods to be more efficient.

That is great, and solid tracking. I've never had time to check others plays or records other than to say good luck to a few so I all I notice is who is posting and their plays that day and that's about it, so I find it amazing you have time to do all that--capping the cappers and capping various sports with such success, in addition to the gambling aspect---I wish i had more hours in a day but impressive you have that time and ability to do all that so efficiently. Capping takes hours of my day alone (even more with 3-4 sports going same day like March/April), maybe i need to improve my methods to be more efficient.
Yep. Not in it for attention, or instagram channels, or Reddit threads asking for tips, or views on threads. Not going tout or anything. Plus some people get offended when you post picks that fade them or if you follow them then you are stealing their picks which I’ve seen people complain about.

We all want more time. That’s why I appreciate people like dodger and others who keep accurate records. Makes it easier to cap the capper.

Best of luck today

Yep. Not in it for attention, or instagram channels, or Reddit threads asking for tips, or views on threads. Not going tout or anything. Plus some people get offended when you post picks that fade them or if you follow them then you are stealing their picks which I’ve seen people complain about.

We all want more time. That’s why I appreciate people like dodger and others who keep accurate records. Makes it easier to cap the capper.

Best of luck today
thats great, no IG channels here either unlike some guys you know from across the street, not asking for tips as people falsely claim, never asked anyone for a penny and everyone knows that. Some people on other forums show appreciation when they hit big and that's fine too (very common on Discord these days). also not going tout, never charged a dime for a pick unlike some (and yet there are some we both know from across the blvd who scam people out of $300+ a month), and as a general rule, I dont fade anyone, bad karma and it doesn't factor into my capping as I cap every game to a number or value before i make the bet.

thats great, no IG channels here either unlike some guys you know from across the street, not asking for tips as people falsely claim, never asked anyone for a penny and everyone knows that. Some people on other forums show appreciation when they hit big and that's fine too (very common on Discord these days). also not going tout, never charged a dime for a pick unlike some (and yet there are some we both know from across the blvd who scam people out of $300+ a month), and as a general rule, I dont fade anyone, bad karma and it doesn't factor into my capping as I cap every game to a number or value before i make the bet.
Yeah I’ve seen a few people list every app you can. Cash app, PayPal, Venmo all that.

And follow that up with a line that says. Tips are never expected but greatly appreciated. Then complain when they have a good night and no one tips

To each their own way of doing things I guess. My style has worked for me, so going to stick with it.

Looks like you DO have all the time in the world to follow so many of us around word by word to every forum day by day. WOW. Yes, whatever works for you but I hope you have other activities in life too. Good luck to you.

It’s really not that time consuming. You have people that post on 8 different spots. So it’s a matter of just getting on the one that is most convenient for you at that time.

It is funny though, some people will claim things on one forum, then lie about that very thing on another, and Vice-versa. Like a poster will claim he doesn’t try to sell or doesn’t do the tip thing.. then bam, on another forum there they are doing it. It’s funny but happens all the time.

I use to do the ol’ looking for 40 people to follow or this guy is hot. Now there are only a few, and one that has been very good to me over the last 3-4 years. I was actually thinking about slowing down my gambling until I found him. Now it’s the opposite, so I’ll probably be doing this as long as he is.

Good talk today. I am about to take my boat out and enjoy the afternoon and weather. Best of luck.

Who's been very good to you over 3-4 years? I'll look out for him since you speak so highly?

Also, I followed a thread you said to fade someone in Bowl games and that same person you FADED hit around 67% winners in those bowl games for 2 years? Are you including all those games as well in college football bowls that you lost?" I mean, since you're all about "transparency."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back