• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

Monday-Sunday Bases

Bats stayed home to start today. Hopefully the later games has more offense. Love the later slate overs esp in Texas for obvious reasons, just like last night. Two teams that can put up runs in bunches, both times these 2 pitchers faced these respective teams the game went well over. (13-6/9-10) This series typically has a lot of runs, now watch a No-hitter or Perfect game get pitched tonight.

⭐Houston/Texas Over 9.5-125
Giants/Fathers Over 7.5-120

Really close to playing the Yankees UNDER but may just sit with the Yankees ML bet. Also looked at Brewers under but that total is tight based on expected runs.

White Sox/Royals Over 9-115

Ended Saturday with another + thanks to Top plays and ML and hitting the top 2 (Yankees+Rays). Totals went south yesterday, which I play smaller than ML's, looks like a lot of teams forgot to hit Sat. Hoping for another good Sunday. 98-68 YTD/ (50-28 Top plays 2024)

A bit delayed this morning due to some health stuff, will have more totals later, just hope the bats come alive today, also looking at another under or 2, was close to playing Brewers under last night and didn't.

⭐Boston-109
⭐Brewers-111
⭐Yankees-142
⭐Tigers-1-125
⭐Reds+100
⭐Cardinals-134
Phillies-1-130
Pittsburgh+111
Cubs-102
Tampa-1-130
Arizona+1.5-105
⭐LA Dodgers/Chicago Cubs Over 8-130
White Sox/Royals Over 8.5-115

GL to all.

Good luck today. Just for transparency reasons based on star plays being 2 units and the other plays being one unit was a loss overall of 6.72 units yesterday. Still a great season.

96 - 66. +31.72 units
Yes, playing it like that i can see, i play a little different and that's fine too. On my end, Tampa's comeback saved me along with the yankees or it'd have been - for me. Went a lot bigger than I usually do on one team on Tampa and was regretting for the first 7 innings, ended up about 3 units. Glad to see you're still well into the +, hopefully today is another big one for you and we hit +50 for you by the end of this week or soon.

Good luck today!

Rangers-110
⭐Bravos/Snakes over 9-118
Miami/STL Over 8.5-125

Full card/order:
⭐Boston-109
⭐Brewers-111
⭐Yankees-142
⭐Tigers-1-125
⭐Reds+100
⭐Cardinals-134
⭐Royals-116
⭐LA Dodgers/Chicago Cubs Over 8-130
⭐Bravos/Snakes over 9-118
⭐Giants-1-115
Rangers-110
Phillies-1-130
Pittsburgh+111
Cubs-102
Tampa-1-130
Arizona+1.5-105
White Sox/Royals Over 8.5-115
Phillies/Nats Over 7.5
Miami/STL Over 8.5-125

Last edited:
Some crazy scores early with a few pitchers who had bad 1st innings. Today was the overs day in hindsight.

****Giants above is a top play

adding:

Houston/Texas Over 10-120

It astounding how many teams cant hit. So many with horrible averages/

blame all the mit computer geeks who never even got picked to play in the neighborhood but now havs convinced ppl strikeouts and home runs the only thing that matter, gone are the days of guys moving runners over and choking up w 2 strikes, 1st 2 guys get on base and the next 3 batters strike out, nobody willing to move runners over, choke up w 2 strikes to help the team cause that don't get you paid. mlb answer is to make stupid rules change instead of having the guts to say analytics are a tool that if used properly can help winn some games but they are not the be all end all to replacing playing the game the proper way.

Back