• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

Monday-Sunday Bases

PirateAlew

Dean Smith Disciple
12-7 Sunday, finished off a strong weekend. 3-0 top totals, 6-3 top plays. 43-28 YTD

*All plays are standard bets unless adorned with a star. Those adorned with a star are TOP Plays.*Top plays are listed in order of strength.

Hope we can keep it rolling this week....Here's who I played on the overnight lines, will have a few more eyeing tomorrow.

⭐️Boston-134
⭐️Yankees-120
⭐️Baltimore-144
⭐️Pirates+105
⭐️Marlins-110
⭐️Rangers+107
Astros-136
Braves-1.5-134
Phillies-1-115
Cubs-1-140
Cleveland-105
Mets-128
⭐️St Louis/San Diego Over 8-112
Angels/Marlins Over 8-135
Cincy/Philly Over 8-115

GL to all.

Last edited:
Really nice easter. Based on stars that are 2 units and the others 1 unit

42 - 26. 19.29 units. Bol today thanks
I'm glad someone is translating these bets to units, as coach 40/40 posted in another thread record don't mean diddly in baseball. Not a units police guy by any measure but this implies winning roughly 10 units yesterday. I have no dog in the fight of past shenanigans in Pirates threads, guy seems to know his sports, but I hold this site in very high esteem because of how straight up it has always been. Maybe I'm getting old and crusty but my math comes out a good bit different. again, I'm holding out the possibility it's just me missing something on the math but most important point is record don't mean squat in baseball.

Really nice easter. Based on stars that are 2 units and the others 1 unit

42 - 26. 19.29 units. Bol today thanks
awesome! glad you are winning with the bets. that's all that matters. Hope you had a great easter as well.

added a few above and updated the order above. Lets just win.
⭐️Rangers+107
Astros-136
Cleveland-105
Cubs-1-140
Cincy/Philly Over 8-115

Last edited:
totals have been really good so far so why not stay with what works again

⭐️SF/LA Dodgers Over 8-136
Jays/Astros Over 9-115

Order:
⭐️Boston-134
⭐️Yankees-120
⭐️Baltimore-144
⭐️Pirates+105
⭐️Marlins-110
⭐️Rangers+107
Astros-136
Braves-1.5-134
Phillies-1-115
Cubs-1-140
Cleveland-105
Mets-128
⭐️St Louis/San Diego Over 8-112
⭐️SF/LA Dodgers Over 8-136
Jays/Astros Over 9-115
Angels/Marlins Over 8-135
Cincy/Philly Over 8-115

Great afternoon of baseball with pirates about to close it our 3-0. MGM paid my ATL bets, i know some books, mostly offshore and DK dont have the 5 inning rule even for RL. Luckily MGM does and its one reason i tell all my friends to bet baseball with them if they can. And texas starts out 3-0 in first, and marlins now up 4-0 with phils 2-0, hope the night action is great!

Unfortuantely, wife got some bad news from DR. Scheduled pre-op for Tues morning/Surgery Wed, unless something drastically changes btw now and then. ugh

Last edited:
With Gibson on the mound and cards bats seeming to wake up, I like them to win tonight but the over more.

Cardinals+107

Thanks G! 12-4 today, with yanks pending to finish off the top 3. Looks like 6-1 top plays (28-10 YTD top plays) if Yanks finish it off as well, they have been real hot this week.

i don't really know they going down, i just love getting Gallen even money at home, pretty rare to get that kinda price and snakes not exactly chopped liver!

i don't really know they going down, i just love getting Gallen even money at home, pretty rare to get that kinda price and snakes not exactly chopped liver!
i was leaning to dbacks a bit earlier today too in my look ahead analysis but yanks bats are hot. i gotta check a few things if i have time tomorrow and i may play that game too. well i play most anyway LOL

What an epic day (and young season so far)...

i was leaning to dbacks a bit earlier today too in my look ahead analysis but yanks bats are hot. i gotta check a few things if i have time tomorrow and i may play that game too. well i play most anyway LOL

What an epic day...

i noticed you have as many plays a day as me, lol. i play lot of props more so than all the games tho. yea i havnt really did any work on it yet to know 100% for sure im betting them, i could find something i dont like but that price on gallen at home odds are ill be on them. yanks def hot, taking 4 straight from stros is no joke.

13-4 Mon//56-32 YTD/6-1 Top plays Mon (28-10 YTD top plays)

Incredible Monday, been a great year so far, doubt i can replicate that again soon but we grind on. Had to take wife in for pre-op early this am for surgery tomorrow, so will be in and out some but here's the games I played.

⭐️Brewers-109
⭐️Orioles-1-125
⭐️Boston-1-120
⭐️San Dog Padres-129
⭐️Miami-139
⭐️Phillies-133
Tampa-145
Astros-144
Cleveland +110
Dbacks-111 (Going against my Yanks again but this is the spot maybe)
NY Mutts (Mets)-124
⭐️Texas/Tampa Over 8-115
St Louis/San Dog Over 7.5-125
Reds/Phils Over 7.5-130
Cleveland/Seattle Over 7-115
Braves/White Sox over 8.5-130

Lean/Close to playing Oakland/Bos over but Hamari is home plate ump, a notorious pitcher friendly Ump 53% to the under last year (55.1% for AL) with 65% of pitches called strikes (generous strike zone), and in a pitcher friendly park. May still be a play albeit small.

GL to all.

like the over in sd again even tho pads lineup 5 thru 9 leaves a lot to be desired!

i like hearing that bout the ump in oakland as i have a strong lean to Bello ov 5.5 k's., years ago i capped umps religiously, still have notebook full of stuff on some the guy who been around, i kinda just had enough as it such a pain to find out who they gonna be 1st ganes of series, mfers keep it a state secret! i long for the day they put a 18 year old behind the plate w a ipad and we just get a true fair k-zone! years back i was so against that as i felt it take away some my edge, now days i just don't want to cap the umps, i just want them to make the calls correctly as we can all see the god damn box!! it silly they havnt fixed this yet, always spewing some trash bout the box isn't perfect, my ass, they show 3d image of exactly where the fucking pitch crossed ! i get so annoyed when a at bat gets continued cause ump misses a obvious strike, then the next inning the same asshole punches a guy out on a pitch 6 inches off the plate!! baseball keeps doing the dumbest rule changes trying to draw in new fans but they can't be bothered doing the most simple and obvious thing, don't let everyone on tv see that your umps are missing 10-15 calls a game we all can see!

Terrific day Pirate. Hope everything turns out okay with your wife.

55 - 29 +35.15 units with me playing the star plays as 2 units and others as 1 unit.
+35U in just 5 days one sport, isn't that insane? and you're playing a lot more conservatively that i have been. I've been doing this for many years with similar results. Let's keep winning!

and haevfunpicks! that is the goal my friend. I retired in January 2023 after birth our girl London Noelle-Lynn and wife's subsequent Cancer comeback (more suregery tomorrow) from my VP of sales in fintech to take care of her and the baby and kids full time. This is what I do for income with some minor investments as well. I'm 43, my dad retired for similar reasons at 44 so I guess like father, like son. Anyway, thats a little snippet of how i work.

Won #1 play, split most of the rest and will end up having an ok day if Dodgers close this out.

Wife goes in for surgery in AM so will be in and out, Played these overnight lines, still waiting on Cubs line to shake out.

⭐️Orioles-1-114
⭐️Boston-142
⭐️Dodgers-1.5-105
⭐️Pirates-139
⭐️Astros-132
⭐️Texas+108
Angels-106
Mariners-1-110
Detroit+108
⭐️Cleveland/Seattle Over 7.5-105
Dodgers/Giants Over 8-105
LA Angels/Miami Over 8.5-115

GL

Last edited:
thank you! hope we keep winning. Taking wife in a bit to hospital for her surgery to remove cyst around ovary and biopsy then i've got kid/house duty rest of day until pick up. Will be in and out some, may have a late game or total later.

**Texas above is a top play

adding:

Minnesota Twins-102

im worried that o's game finna be effected by weather. all the east coast games look shitty again, bummer cause ragans/burnes hell a pitching matchup. gl today

yeah looks like a few of them today, rainy here in VA gotta take wife soon in this mess, supposed to be stormy most of the day. Hope not.

also played against my Yankees again today and 2 more totals that stood out:

Arizona+100
Cubs-1-125

⭐️Stl/San Diego Over 8-120
Cincy/Philly Over 7.5-112

Last edited:
yeah looks like a few of them today, rainy here in VA gotta take wife soon in this mess, supposed to be stormy most of the day. Hope not.

also played against my Yankees again today and 2 more totals that stood out:

Arizona+100

⭐️Stl/San Diego Over 8-120
Cincy/Philly Over 7.5-112

like the cards over. i wasn't sure bout the yanks game, im gonna be on gurriel and walker over h//r/rbi props but dunno bout playing the side. that is a good price to back kelly at home tho., gl and drive safe!!

like the cards over. i wasn't sure bout the yanks game, im gonna be on gurriel and walker over h//r/rbi props but dunno bout playing the side. that is a good price to back kelly at home tho., gl and drive safe!!
thank you, luckily her surgery is at the hospital about 15 mins away. Kids are off from school for spring break and we have the baby, so i will be pulling my hair today watching all while wife goes in around lunch. also forgot about cubs and noticed the -1 was cheap so grabbed that. even with a new pitcher, cubs bats are hot and Quantrill is a gas can. Good luck to us today all around!

thank you, luckily her surgery is at the hospital about 15 mins away. Kids are off from school for spring break and we have the baby, so i will be pulling my hair today watching all while wife goes in around lunch. also forgot about cubs and noticed the -1 was cheap so grabbed that. even with a new pitcher, cubs bats are hot and Quantrill is a gas can. Good luck to us today all around!

God bless

God bless
thank you! Dr called a few mins ago, she is out of surgery and it went well, they caught it before the cyst burst around the ovary so they saved that, just have to wait on biopsy and a few tests which will take a few days. She's in recovery a few hours more then hopefully can come home with me and the kids later this afternoon.

Been on the fence with the Padres as Musgrove has been awful so far this year. However Thompson isn't a high calber pitcher and I do believe Musgrove can get the ship right today against this lneup in a game they dont want to lose. Also, St. Louis is playing without Tommy Edman, Dylan Carlson and Lars Nootbaar, all 3 were solid offensive contributors. I'll play the -1 here to minimize the juice as i dont like playing too much around -150+ and laying runs esp -1.5 or more often isn't a great strategy unless the juice too high otherwise and matchup calls for it (dodgers fit the criteria tonight as -1 is -175, and the matchup is good for them).

Padres-1-105

more importantly i hope everything goes well with your wife, i'll take a 0fer if it means she is safe and ok.

thank you! wife is home and recovering but in a lot of pain, said it is 100x worse than a C-section, but at least she's here and gets to be with the family. Will take that over the Hospital/Oncology for days at a time like before!

8-7 Yesterday (4-3 top plays, pushed #1), so close to an awesome day but thanks to Dodgers and Cubs blowing big leads and not getting RL it was so-so. Small slate today with some so-so teams but looks like some decent matchups if the bats come out.

⭐️Pirates-120
⭐️Twinks-140
⭐Tigers+125 (GAME 2)
⭐Royals-1-102
NY Mutts-120 (GAME 1)
Cardinals-140
⭐Marlins/Cards Over 8-125
Pirates/Nats Over 8.5-120
White Sox/Royals Over 7.5-135

What a blown game by the Mutts up 3-0, then give up 3 in the 11th, that new mgr is bad. Mutts may be a solid fade for a while, glad i went big on tigers game 2 earlier, they have the Momentum now and should take care of this mets team that couldnt even win a game that favored them in pitching.

Could this be a day of all overs? Kinda looks like it. Like this one a lot too, and with Additon as Ump behind plate., I like it more.

Cleveland/Minnesota Over 7-110

6-4 today, cashed the #1, 3-2 top plays. I'll take it after the bad beats in tigers/mets series.

For Friday:

⭐Reds-116
⭐Boston-101
⭐Giants-113
⭐Texas+121
⭐Royals-1-120
⭐Tampa-1-137
Yanks-142
Baltimore-135
⭐Braves/Dbacks Over 8.5-125
Red Sox/Angels Over 8.5-112
Philly/Washington over 8.5-135
Astros/Rangers Over 9-135
Dodgers/Cubs Over 7-120

More tomorrow/totals in AM

Last edited:
thank you! added these totals and 1 side so far to my plays:

⭐Tampa-1-137
⭐Braves/Dbacks Over 8.5-125
Red Sox/Angels Over 8.5-112
Philly/Washington over 8.5-135

Wind blowing hard out to right, yanks are my team so i dont go big on them too often but they should win if they can hit kikuchi, instead I'll go bigger on the total

⭐Toronto/New York Over 8-135

1 more play with a bit of analysis (not top plays as I have plenty of those going already), and a LEAN

While Nola struggled in his first outing, he has pitched really well against his Nats team. His last 3 starts agains this team have resulted in wins, all by more than 2+ Runs (6-2, 7-5. 11-1), While Corbin who also struggled in his first start against the braves has been rocked by Phils batters, losing his last 3 startsa agains this team all by 2 or more runs (2-6, 1-8, 3-5). I dont often lay runs in baseball, usually opt for -1 if the juice is minimal but with the alt line just over 150, I'll take a stab on the RL hoping these trends continue and phillies bats to get hot, in a decent hitters park (The total has gone OVER in 7 of Philadelphia's last 9 games when playing on the road against Washington).
Furthermore, looking at the H2H, Phils batters have had some good success hitting Corbin (Realmuto 2 HR, .344 avg/.600 Slug, Bohm .364/.774 slg 2HR Harper .282 avg 3 Doubles, FAT Kyle .333avg.733 Slug 2 HR, Stott .400 avg/.700 slug 1 double 1 triple). Conversely, Nats hitters havent had much success against Nola, with Lane Thomas having the lone Homer (1) and a .308 avg).

Phillies-1.5-110

Lean
to one more over. Giants are 7-0 to the over and 4 of the last 5 against SD have gone over. Wind is also helping a bit for this day game with a 10-15 mph wind out to right center (although it is a bit trickier in this park as the wind can be blocked at times), and pitchers that are prone to a flyball/homer. Also Sean Barber is the Ump behind the plate, a slightly more hitter friendly ump, with 9.6 runs per game last 5 years, 53% of his games going over, and a 64.2% strike rate.

San Diego/San Francisco Over 7.5-110 (Lean may play before first pitch, still deciding but if anyone was looking for another over play this might be decent)

Lot of action today but that's typical, love some baseball. GL all.

***Brewers above is a top play tonight as well.

i expect freddy p gonna mow down a bunch of hitters tonight.

i just can't lay the prices on philly early in the season, i thought this be the year they come out and go balls to wall all year and give braves a run for the division but it already looking to me like they gonna lollygag around the 1st couple months and prob play right around .500 ball, then when we start getting closer to asb they will turn it on like they always do. guess all that money they paying out only buys round half a season and playoffs of max effort! lol. you play around w nats they will make life tough, they not all that talented but they young hungry and show up to play. i dont want to lay 2-1 or -1.5 on talented slackers vs the grinding kids, i do hate corbin tho, maybe philly knocks him out. i def think they will lose 1 or 2 games in this series tho.,

gl tonight

i expect freddy p gonna mow down a bunch of hitters tonight.

i just can't lay the prices on philly early in the season, i thought this be the year they come out and go balls to wall all year and give braves a run for the division but it already looking to me like they gonna lollygag around the 1st couple months and prob play right around .500 ball, then when we start getting closer to asb they will turn it on like they always do. guess all that money they paying out only buys round half a season and playoffs of max effort! lol. you play around w nats they will make life tough, they not all that talented but they young hungry and show up to play. i dont want to lay 2-1 or -1.5 on talented slackers vs the grinding kids, i do hate corbin tho, maybe philly knocks him out. i def think they will lose 1 or 2 games in this series tho.,

gl tonight

Brewers came through with some uncessary drama at the end thanks to Uribe. Pretty good day 8-5 so far, even better if Red Sox can close this out. somehow NHL was really hot tonight, could be a 7-0 night there (just need Kraken and Vegas), my least fave sport with MLB being my top

Red Sox pulled it out, 10-5 on the day, 5-3-1 Top plays, good day on the diamond.

Saturday:

⭐Tampa-136
⭐Yankees-108
⭐Tigers-1-125
⭐Reds-112
⭐Padres-105
⭐Mariners+110
Twins-1-115
Cardinals-140
Orioles-125
Astros-105
Royals-1-148
Twins-1-115
⭐LA Doyers/Cubs Over 8-110
Pirates/Orioles Over 8-135

More later

Last edited:
Brewers came through with some uncessary drama at the end thanks to Uribe. Pretty good day 8-5 so far, even better if Red Sox can close this out. somehow NHL was really hot tonight, could be a 7-0 night there (just need Kraken and Vegas), my least fave sport with MLB being my top

both skubal and freddy p were so dominant thru 5 innings today then seemed to lose it fast, i wasn't watching either (i really don't watch a ton, listen to some radio broadcast and when i have time i usually have a pitch tracker up since that really what important to me anyways (location, velo, spin) but i had things going on so wasn't paying attention, im assuming they both maybe got fatigued being so early in the year. when those cats mowing everyone down and pretty much unhittable for 5 innings they usually dont get ran from games, they finish 6 or 7 strong and get pulled cause pitch count. i had peralta penciled in for 10ks tonight so little surprised but might just be they not fully stretched out yet and got little tired.

i didn't realize williams was hurt, that makes life a lot tougher for brewers!

Nice night and bol this weekend. As star plays are 2 units and regular plays as 1 unit we are at

87 - 53 +38.44 units

Don't think you have a negative day yet!
Thank you! It's been an amazing run to start, hopefully today will make it 10 good days. Glad someone is following and making some $ too. Hope i can keep it up. 10-5 Fri/89-56 YTD (45-23 Top plays YTD)

adding:

⭐Mariners+110

Twins-1-115
Cardinals-140

⭐LA Doyers/Cubs Over 8-110

Last edited:
Back