• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Michigan cheating…

I am a reluctant Miami fan and have never cared either way about Michigan either way and I have seen through this bullshit from day one.
if it was clemson, florida state or florida or another rival you care about, your opininon might be differnt.

I am a reluctant Miami fan and have never cared either way about Michigan and I have seen through this bullshit from day one.
this is easy to parse, Bro.

you don't have a dog in the fight.

if it was miami or a rival, you would care.

trust me, bro, unless you are not a fanatic of your team and a hater of their rival.

No I see a witch hunt for what it is. My theory is win on the field and the rest will take care of itself.
why no witch hunt as such against:

- nick saban (very short with the press and arrogant AF)
- ryan day
- kirby smart
- dabo swinney (2 of last 7 natty's and very opinionated coach)
- sarkisian (he has had his issues)
- lane kiffin (prick)
- james franklin (rubs ppl wrong way)

etc etc

why are they witch hunting Harbaugh? is he that bad a guy?

he has done so much for CFB and for the B1G.

he makes everybody richer.

could it be, just could it be: JH was desperate to win and was feeling his seat very hot after 5 straight losses to tOSU so he decided to push the envelope as much as possible and simply went too far?

could it be that this happened or is it 100% witch hunt all the time when someone gets caught doing something nefarious ?

It hit 7 on fan duel sun morning but didn’t last long.

6-6.5 had been available for weeks prior
the B1G and buckeye "sources" my buddy was referencing, claimed the opening number on Sunday night was 7 and was immediately bet down to 3.5 on Monday morning and had their bras and panties in a tizzy thinking "something was up" and that the B1G was going to drop the hammer on UM by late Monday or Tuesday.

BTW, my buddy's name for UM is "scum". he does not even use TSUN (that school up north) like the great Woody Hayes back in the day.

he says "scum".

anyways, his sources which i refer to as "brain stems", also predicted Purdue would boycott the UM game last Saturday which obviously did not happen, then started in with this nonsense about a line move from 7 to 3.5.

it was absolute malarkey.

and for the record @B.A.R. and @HUNT I believe UM does more with less than Ohio State does.

it is significantly less difficult to get academic acceptance into the Ohio State than it is Michigan.

we all know UM is world's better an academic institution than tOSU and it is not even close.

they are not even in the same stratosphere.

it is like UCLA and USC out here, or Cal Berkeley.

USC can take in student athletes that UCLA nor UC Berkeley can even touch due to lower GPA and/or SAT/ACT scores.

Michigan is a world class institution on every level. Just incredible.

i would prefer my children go to school there than Columbus any day of the week and 10x on a Sunday.

hands down.

This whole drama has been a good laugh. The media are at their best again.
--Football Scoop.com; While Illinois coach Bret Bielema labeled the specter of the alleged cheating scandal inside Harbaugh’s “Michigan Man” program as “sickening, disgusting,”...
--
Reddit.com; We did have their signals,” the Illinois staffer acknowledged, though he made it clear they weren’t obtained illegally, adding, ‘[head coach] Bret [Bielema] if nothing else coaches to be above reproach." And to be clear, there are some who aren’t certain Michigan broke any NCAA bylaws, either, as they’re written. Despite the outcry from some coaches — “some things are so obvious you don’t do it. It doesn’t need to be written down,””

So, how does one "steal" legally?

The real answer is nothing at all was stolen. That is media hype. Signals were deciphered. But a headline saying "Michigan deciphered opponents signals" has no punch, does it? Stealing a better word!
So deciphering signals is not illegal, you can do it, but you cannot pay staffers to scout in-person at opponents games as some money strained programs cannot afford it-the reason behind the rule. So you have a rogue staffer that sends others using his own money. Illegal, against a written rule? Don't see it. But as Illinois points out;
Bielema likewise noted the gamesmanship element of trying to decipher an opponent’s signals and personnel on gameday versus the intricate, illegal, advanced in-person scouting performed by Stalions.
So did Illinois really decipher Michigan's signals on game day? 1st half? Thinking it would take awhile myself. Illinois had not played Michigan since 2019, not like they had seen it the year before. Maybe other teams shared with Illinois? Would that be considered gamesmanship? Wouldn't sharing deciphered signals of one particular team be considered "so obvious you don't do it"?

Wow, the hypocrisy is thick in this one.

This whole thing

LMFAO...we think you might be guilty so let's suspend the coach for the rest of the season but not the playoffs where we make coin

I'm not sure where to go with opinions....this is literally why the NCAA sucks so bad. They are incredibly awful at governing.

and for the record @B.A.R. and @HUNT I believe UM does more with less than Ohio State does.

it is significantly less difficult to get academic acceptance into the Ohio State than it is Michigan.

we all know UM is world's better an academic institution than tOSU and it is not even close.

they are not even in the same stratosphere.

it is like UCLA and USC out here, or Cal Berkeley.

USC can take in student athletes that UCLA nor UC Berkeley can even touch due to lower GPA and/or SAT/ACT scores.

Michigan is a world class institution on every level. Just incredible.

i would prefer my children go to school there than Columbus any day of the week and 10x on a Sunday.

hands down.

OSU is a damn good school. I couldn't get in to either OSU or Michigan and settled on Michigan State. Michigan State girls then were on another level. Nowadays, I wouldn't be able to get into MSU either.

As it’s already been mentioned on here, let’s not forget Tressel was forced to resign because of some tattoos. Anything can happen, and the 3 game suspension is potentially just the first domino.

I kinda love that UM is involved, they have the money to tell the NCAA to fuck off

Oh Shit. B1G suspends Harbaugh rest of regular season. I was dead wrong.

Heather Dinich was right.

Boom.

please guys, no more shots at the MSM

Pete Thamel and Heather have been right all along.

from start to finish.

they called it.

NO ONE else here did. NO ONE.

I kinda love that UM is involved, they have the money to tell the NCAA to fuck off
their 10 page tough guy letter did not work.

they are trying to act tough because they know the evidence is stacked against them.

OSU is a damn good school. I couldn't get in to either OSU or Michigan and settled on Michigan State. Michigan State girls then were on another level. Nowadays, I wouldn't be able to get into MSU either.
HUNT you went to Mich St but you are a UM fan?

WTF ???

This whole thing is relevant because the NCAA is a third party that chose to get involved. This is how you die.

he has the evidence.

UM is dead.

it may take a while, but UM is not skating this.

JH pushed the rules too far.

where the phukk is that little bitch Connor Stalions today?

i trust my sources ;-)

JH isn't even mentioned in the B10 statement

he has the evidence.

UM is dead.

it may take a while, but UM is not skating this.

JH pushed the rules too far.

where the phukk is that little bitch Connor Stalions today?

i trust my sources ;-)
Um they have more money than the Big 10

I'm tossing you a line on this one

As it’s already been mentioned on here, let’s not forget Tressel was forced to resign because of some tattoos. Anything can happen, and the 3 game suspension is potentially just the first domino.

I remember when nebraska once got reprimanded by the ncaa because someone bought Eric Crouch a $5 ham sandwich at some event.

Ouch…

Big Ten's on Michigan's sign-stealing scheme: "These were not isolated or haphazard incidents. Violations were pervasive, systemic, & occurred over multiple year that "compromised the integrity of the competition & violates one of the most fundamental elements of sportsmanship.”

Cheating fucking bastards.

Ouch…

Big Ten's on Michigan's sign-stealing scheme: "These were not isolated or haphazard incidents. Violations were pervasive, systemic, & occurred over multiple year that "compromised the integrity of the competition & violates one of the most fundamental elements of sportsmanship.”

Cheating fucking bastards.
StL Cardinals are so pissed off

why no witch hunt as such against:

- nick saban (very short with the press and arrogant AF)
- ryan day
- kirby smart
- dabo swinney (2 of last 7 natty's and very opinionated coach)
- sarkisian (he has had his issues)
- lane kiffin (prick)
- james franklin (rubs ppl wrong way)

etc etc

why are they witch hunting Harbaugh? is he that bad a guy?

he has done so much for CFB and for the B1G.

he makes everybody richer.

could it be, just could it be: JH was desperate to win and was feeling his seat very hot after 5 straight losses to tOSU so he decided to push the envelope as much as possible and simply went too far?

could it be that this happened or is it 100% witch hunt all the time when someone gets caught doing something nefarious ?
Harbaugh and Mich were being investigated by the NCAA because an "outside investigative firm" sent this stuff to the NCAA and then made it public so the NCAA would be forced to do something about it, unless I totally misread the original WP article.

Harbaugh and Mich were being investigated by the NCAA because an "outside investigative firm" sent this stuff to the NCAA and then made it public so the NCAA would be forced to do something about it, unless I totally misread the original WP article.
He is undeniably stupid for not understanding what the NCAA is looking for

Michigan statement:

A statement from the University of Michigan:

"Like all members of the Big Ten Conference, we are entitled to a fair, deliberate, and thoughtful process to determine the full set of facts before a judgment is rendered. Today’s action by Commissioner Tony Petitti disregards the Conference's own handbook, violates basic tenets of due process, and sets an untenable precedent of assessing penalties before an investigation has been completed. We are dismayed at the Commissioner's rush to judgment when there is an ongoing NCAA investigation – one in which we are fully cooperating.”

Commissioner Petitti’s hasty action today suggests that this is more about reacting to pressure from other Conference members than a desire to apply the rules fairly and impartially. By taking this action at this hour, the Commissioner is personally inserting himself onto the sidelines and altering the level playing field that he is claiming to preserve. And, doing so on Veteran’s Day – a court holiday – to try to thwart the University from seeking immediate judicial relief is hardly a profile in impartiality. To ensure fairness in the process, we intend to seek a court order, together with Coach Harbaugh, preventing this disciplinary action from taking effect."

Back