• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Michigan cheating…

It's just like the Patriots -- Spygate and Deflate Gate would not have mattered if it was a ho hum squad.

We should not feel like UM is being singled out and other high end sports teams in history have not been.

if the Astros had not won the world series, would them beating trash can covers like drums even mattered?

of course not.

this is a story because JH and UM had a tremendous move up in regular season performance after 2019 and the 2020 shortened season.

they were supercharged in 2021 and 2022 except for when they played Jawja and TC-Who?

Everyone has better sources than the media - who consistently show they have no sources and make sh%t up.
did you know that Djokovic was banging an actress from India meeting up with her in various cities in Europe before the paparazzi found out and outed him?

did you know that Aaron Rodgers is essentially alienated from his entire immediate and extended family before it was reported by media sources and his brother Jordan who was a contestant on the bachelor?

come on, Bud

(i am starting to sound like BAR now - calling everyone "Bud")

LOL

did you know that Djokovic was banging an actress from India meeting up with her in various cities in Europe before the paparazzi found out and outed him?

did you know that Aaron Rodgers is essentially alienated from his entire immediate and extended family before it was reported by media sources and his brother Jordan who was a contestant on the bachelor?

come on, Bud

(i am starting to sound like BAR now - calling everyone "Bud")

LOL

1699570953765.gif

The amusing part of rivalries etc is when opposing B16 teams are complaining about schedules.

No one in this conference has played a worthwhile schedule.

Notre Dame has 3 losses and likely 4-5 when the season is over. They are highly average this year. With that being said, pthey had OSU beat and handed it right back to them.

Penn State is the original team of playing no one. That goes back to their introduction to the conference in '93. We all complained about them at that point.

Heck, when OSU had those years of jackshit in OOC + missing some better teams in the crossovers -- Wolverine faithful were doing the EXACT same thing as peeps are doing current day here.

The fact OSU and PSU faced each other first really helps the narrative.

Cracks me up.

Let's play it on the field.

The bottom line, you have to beat the champs to be the champs. Both OSU and PSU have that chance. They haven't been able to do it for a few years now. Put up or shut up time.

Michigan beat these two by a combined score of 93-40 last year. Have those teams improved that much? Michigan is stronger at many positions, most importantly the QB.

I know who will have the intangibles these next few weeks. Don't bet with your heart gents.

totally agree with penn state, statement.

are you going big on UM at around -4.5 or did you get a better line? ML maybe?

i would offer an unsolicited recommendation to tread carefully.

penn state is a better team than the 2022 version who lost by 24 in AA.

that's why the line is *only* 4.5

Again, I've been in this thread about 5% of the time but you have no idea what's actually going on.

Let that dust settle.

Don't read MSM media or "mouthpieces".

You're getting roped in, and don't have much of a clue about the big picture here.

Sit back and enjoy the ride. This has JUST started.

a very high percentage of the dust may be settling today.

let's see.

i don't have any inside source at UM, tOSU, the B1G or anywhere else.

i am basing my thoughts on this on what i have been reading from several media outlets since this story dropped weeks ago.

let's see how good Heather Dinich's source is.

let's see.

i am basing my thoughts on this on what i have been reading from several media outlets since this story dropped weeks ago.

Big Al is in Vegas today. There will be no dust settlement til he gets home.

No rain this year makes the desert scene basically a 9/10 on the pollution schedule. LV is dealing with it too.

Big Al is in Vegas today. There will be no dust settlement til he gets home.

No rain this year makes the desert scene basically a 9/10 on the pollution schedule. LV is dealing with it too.
for a guy who finds this whole thing effectively dumb and useless (not your words but the general theme), you certainly check in here and post a lot !!!

My theory is that Petitti is secretly hoping penn state and tOSU beat mich to "punish" them that way and this all goes away via that route. That they lost twice and are out of contention for the natty.

A punishment whether harsh or not, levied on the eve of the penn state game, could help distract Mich before this huge game might help in that endeavor.

I would guess it's actually a low percentage.

B1G is just trying to figure out how to stop the bleeding and mete out punishment for now. There will still be pending investigations to carry out which could take years to finish.

I would guess it's actually a low percentage.

B1G is just trying to figure out how to stop the bleeding and mete out punishment for now. There will still be pending investigations to carry out which could take years to finish.
there is enough dust apparently to build a mini mountain materially higher than a mole hill.

if there was not, 13 B1G coaches and then separately 13 B1G AD's and Presidents, would not have done conference calls with Petitti.

i am not buying the "witch hunt" theory.

it seems very convenient in many circles whether politics, sports, entertainment, you-name-it, to lob around the term "witch hunt" every time a dude gets caught doing something unsavory or not kosher.

for every example where the "witch hunt" was invoked by the perpetrator or his cronies/fans, i can share 10 times the number of examples where the evidence pointed square at him.

rutgers and ohio state sharing um signals with purdue before the B1G champ game, does not come anywhere near what UM is being accused of.

if if if what we have heard is true, it is very damning and the hammer will be dropped very hard. very very very hard.

It's just like the Patriots -- Spygate and Deflate Gate would not have mattered if it was a ho hum squad.

We should not feel like UM is being singled out and other high end sports teams in history have not been.

if the Astros had not won the world series, would them beating trash can covers like drums even mattered?

of course not.

this is a story because JH and UM had a tremendous move up in regular season performance after 2019 and the 2020 shortened season.

they were supercharged in 2021 and 2022 except for when they played Jawja and TC-Who?
What we learn from is that the pussies complaining about any and all of this are hypocrites. They don’t actually care about the “cheating” taking place, they’re simply envious it’s another team doing it to success. There isn’t another way to interpret it.

What we learn from is that the pussies complaining about any and all of this are hypocrites. They don’t actually care about the “cheating” taking place, they’re simply envious it’s another team doing it to success. There isn’t another way to interpret it.
Its not my team so go get em.

Not even it’s not my team…it’s not a team that ls doing well, or better than mine, or can win a title, so it doesn’t matter. He just said it himself. Literally. It's not just him so I don't mean to single him out...the vast majority of them would say the same.

Last edited:

let's see.

Again, you are using MSM sources.

This is like having a political discussion with someone that watches any 3 letter network.

No clue what Small Tits does today.

Obviously with the evidence Michigan has brought to the table, he's been forced not to act 'as of now'. He really got himself in too deep here and is cornered.

We'll see. He should punt this till next week (and eventually, totally). He needs some time to breathe.

The worst thing he can do is act irrationally, as so many have during this. Michigan is playing with the advantage right now. A LOT hangs in the balance here.

I'm that guy that hopes he does so they go to town on these other dirtbag schools. Now, is that fair for the players? No. They should be getting ready for Judgement Day Part 2. Nope. All this hanging over. We've seen this continually get delayed this week (albeit with good reason).

The best part of all this? The 'evidence' they had versus UM is/was much flimsier than was reported (I'll have to dig that out of my notes later). I'm not saying there isn't any, but this most definitely became sensationalized.

Now, the reports this morning about anywhere from 6 to 9 other teams having scouts at games is both humourous and should be expected. I was a bit unsure on that report at first, but seeing it verified by a few rock solid 'sources' seems to give it merit.

The fun layer to all this is the ESPN -FOX battle. We've seen this throughout the ordeal with ESPN hammering on UM. They lose their big ten ties this year, so this makes sense. Meanwhile, FOX has had talking heads showing more sense (or in some cases favoritism) during the coverage. Obviously, they don't want anything happening to their cash cow. FOX is very involved here, no doubt.

Back to ESPN. Something triggered them as they have been relenting a bit. I think it's two factors. One we'll leave alone for now. The other is probably some of the new reports surfacing and this is soft backtracking.

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 12.14.47 PM.png

Few last things.

Any suspension this afternoon will not be taking lightly by UM according to most sources. I'm not speaking of the injunction, but of a broader scope.

Pretty wild how good Michigan has been in league play the last two years with half the league colluding against them? Think about that for a minute. Pretty embarrassing for many of these schools.

Rest of the big ten secretly hoping he doesn't fuck up today, methinks. Yes, public words vs private are rarely the same.

alright, see ya in big ten thread late night

i don't agree.

look, i've been a harbaugh fan since the stanfarce days. i happen to think he's an incredible head coach.

if this was ryan day, kirby smart, nick saban, dabo swinney, lane kiffin, (insert any other successful head coach in here) then most here would be losing their minds on this most especially our two bros @B.A.R. and @HUNT whom i happen to really like and really respect.

but, they are biased. love them, respect them, enjoy them -- but they are biased and seeing things through Maize and Blue glasses.

i do not subscribe to that.

i try to be fair in my opinions FWIW even though i am not a tweeter or someone with a social media following.

my opinions don't matter but i try to be fair.

i have no dog in this fight and actually root UM and JH whenever they play tOSU and other big games in the bowls.

i don't agree.

look, i've been a harbaugh fan since the stanfarce days. i happen to think he's an incredible head coach.

if this was ryan day, kirby smart, nick saban, dabo swinney, lane kiffin, (insert any other successful head coach in here) then most here would be losing their minds on this most especially our two bros @B.A.R. and @HUNT whom i happen to really like and really respect.

but, they are biased. love them, respect them, enjoy them -- but they are biased and seeing things through Maize and Blue glasses.

I'm not ready to hang anyone yet. Letting the dust settle. We might not see a suspension at all from the big ten.

that's not true, HUNT. you know that.

Heather Dintits is a big ten mouthpiece. She's only relaying their perspective. Notice the national media is suddenly backtracking a lot of things right now.

Lot at stake here and as usual, it's about money.

Heather Dintits is a big ten mouthpiece. She's only relaying their perspective. Notice the national media is suddenly backtracking a lot of things right now.

Lot at stake here and as usual, it's about money.

ESPN is even backtracking a bit and that has to do with one thing, the SEC.

If Petitti - who is employed by the B1G schools, all 14 of them - does not do *something* material and soon, he risks getting run out before even finishing a year as the commish next May 2024.

If Petitti - who is employed by the B1G schools, all 14 of them - does not do *something* material and soon, he risks getting run out before even finishing a year as the commish next May 2024.

He won't. He's backed in a corner. @B.A.R already has said why several times in this thread.

let me say it again: if this was ryan day, kirby smart, nick saban, dabo swinney, lane kiffin, (insert any other successful head coach in here) then most here would be losing their minds on this.

it just so happens that two of the most prominent posters/leaders/shareholders at this site are @B.A.R. and @HUNT who are Both Michigan Fans and that is driving the narrative here.

my opinion.

He won't. He's backed in a corner. @B.A.R already has said why several times in this thread.
it doesn't matter what BAR says. he does not decide. Petiitti and forces 1,000x more influential than anyone here, matter.

the only influence any of us here have is that we are the public, and the public and its perception can drive things as well.

we, too, are just mouthpieces. some of us bigger than others LOL

let me say it again: if this was ryan day, kirby smart, nick saban, dabo swinney, lane kiffin, (insert any other successful head coach in here) then most here would be losing their minds on this.

it just so happens that two of the most prominent posters/leaders/shareholders at this site are @B.A.R. and @HUNT and that is driving the narrative here.

my opinion.

This is a gambling site. I'm a nobody when it comes to Michigan athletics.

it doesn't matter what BAR says. he does not decide. Petiitti and forces 1,000x more influential than anyone here, matter.

the only influence any of us here have is that we are the public, and the public and its perception can drive things as well.

we, too, are just mouthpieces. some of us bigger than others LOL

I said Reno has said why Petitty is backed in a corner because it's from different "sources" than what you get. These aren't his opinions, he's paraphrasing what people at UM are saying because the national media isn't telling you that.

My opinion and my opinion only, believe it or not, it's objective.

After everything I've read and seen and heard the last week, I think the big ten pussies out and reprimands Michigan but no suspension is given out at all. Petitty resigns and a new commish takes place in 24.

Personally, I thought 2 days ago something crazy was going to happen, Harbaugh would be suspended and it would go to the courts and etc.

Now, don't think shit happens. At least for Penn State and if it goes into next week with nothing, then nothing will happen this year.

Personally, I thought 2 days ago something crazy was going to happen, Harbaugh would be suspended and it would go to the courts and etc.

Now, don't think shit happens. At least for Penn State and if it goes into next week with nothing, then nothing will happen this year.
the only sources i heard about saying that something "big" was going to happen earlier this week, were from sports board ohio state buckeye "sources" who were clamoring about it.

my buckeye buddy shared it with me. they were apparently noting the UM v Penn St line opening at 7 and being bet down to 3.5, as some sort of harbinger of bad things for UM upcoming.

i quickly straightened my buddy out by explaining 7 never existed. if it did it was a "soft opener" that some rogue book allowed for sharps to pound into place at low limits.

i also explained the line never touched 3.5 unless it was a rogue book.

the widely available opener in Nevada and Offshore was 5. it got bet down to 4.5.

these were the widely available 5s and 4.5s.

that's it.

he backtracked real quick, and i took a shot at his sources saying the claim of 7 down to 3.5, was clownshow shit.

the only sources i heard about saying that something "big" was going to happen earlier this week, were from sports board ohio state buckeye "sources" who were clamoring about it.

my buckeye buddy shared it with me. they were apparently noting the UM v Penn St line opening at 7 and being bet down to 3.5, as some sort of harbinger of bad things for UM upcoming.

i quickly straightened my buddy out by explaining 7 never existed. if it did it was a "soft opener" that some rogue book allowed for sharps to pound into place at low limits.

i also explained the line never touched 3.5 unless it was a rogue book.

the widely available opener in Nevada and Offshore was 5. it got bet down to 4.5.

these were the widely available 5s and 4.5s.

that's it.

he backtracked real quick, and i took a shot at his sources saying the claim of 7 down to 3.5, was clownshow shit.

Yeah it never hit 7 and if it did that would have been a mega bet by me on the home team.

i never thought this.

what i have thought, is that JH will get dealt with in the offseason and very possible that "lack of institutional control" gets dropped on him and the program ala Pete Carroll at USC.

then JH leaves back to the NFL.

Yeah it never hit 7 and if it did that would have been a mega bet by me on the home team.
i have Penn State +10.5 vs my buckeye buddy who believes "the apparatus ie the intel is still in place at UM and they will smash the nittany lions".

it is for dinner up to $50.

i never thought this.

what i have thought, is that JH will get dealt with in the offseason and very possible that "lack of institutional control" gets dropped on him and the program ala Pete Carroll at USC.

then JH leaves back to the NFL.

It's still very possible, remember the NCAA is still investigating, but like others on this board have alluded, that could take months, even years.

The big ten is in a pickle.

i have Penn State +10.5 vs my buckeye buddy who believes "the apparatus ie the intel is still in place at UM and they will smash the nittany lions".

it is for dinner up to $50.

That's a good wager by you.

it just so happens that two of the most prominent posters/leaders/shareholders at this site are @B.A.R. and @HUNT who are Both Michigan Fans and that is driving the narrative here.

my opinion.
I am a reluctant Miami fan and have never cared either way about Michigan and I have seen through this bullshit from day one.

That's a good wager by you.
i wanted dinner up to $100 but he balked.

i offered 2 to 1 odds ($200 dinner for him and $100 dinner for him) on PSU +14.5 but he balked on that, too.

he stands by his statement that unless the UM "apparatus" is completely dismantled ie the entire UM staff gone, that they still have too much intel

Back