Michigan cheating…

I'm sorry but I am not buying that JH did not know.

So a rogue staffer goes and gets all of this data to help his team gain an advantage that is prohibited by the rule book, and other assistants and coordinators who stand to gain from it, know about it, but the guy at the top does not?

I am not buying that. I'm sorry.

And let's assume for a second he did not know, but the staffers knew and the Univ of Michigan football team knew, well then they benefitted from it and there is a punishment for that.

As far as the Ohio State, Rutgers, Purdue scheme to trade signal info on UM, I believe it, but........we need evidence.

We need evidence on all of this stuff.

Also, is "trading signals" the same as attending games of future opponents and taking video of it?

We'd have to check the NCAA and B1G rule books for that.

There might be distinguishing factors between those two activities.

I guess what I meant to say earlier is: Does every big program have a Stallion? This looks deep by the reports.

And for the record I really don’t care. Doesn’t look like it helps them that much

I guess what I meant to say earlier is: Does every big program have a Stallion? This looks deep by the reports.

And for the record I really don’t care. Doesn’t look like it helps them that much
If every big program has a "Stalion" then theoretically it should offset when they play each other provided the sign stealing talents are on par with the opponents however it would matter more against opponents who don't have one.

I think there's a clear theoretical advantage by using the apparatus or they likely would not waste the effort doing it.

It is interesting that tOSU was competitive or outright won vs every other school except UM the last two years.

UM blows the doors off TOSU in 21 and 22 then looks pedestrian vs Jawja and totally out of sorts vs TCU.

Hmmmmmm

If every big program has a "Stalion" then theoretically it should offset when they play each other provided the sign stealing talents are on par with the opponents however it would matter more against opponents who don't have one.

I think there's a clear theoretical advantage by using the apparatus or they likely would not waste the effort doing it.

It is interesting that tOSU was competitive or outright won vs every other school except UM the last two years.

UM blows the doors off TOSU in 21 and 22 then looks pedestrian vs Jawja and totally out of sorts vs TCU.

Hmmmmmm

I bet OSU big last year against my UM and I know they had an edge. But I don’t care. The sport is better for all of this in the end.

I bet OSU big last year against my UM and I know they had an edge. But I don’t care. The sport is better for all of this in the end.
The OSU games the last two years have ZERO to do with this Stalions kid.

2021: Michigan ran the same play basically the entire 2h and Ohio State couldn't stop it. Conversely, Stroud had a great game other than when Hutch and Ojabo were treating that OSU line as the children they were. Nothing about this game had anything to do with signals.

2022: Ohio State CHANGED their signals B4 the game. I thought it was wild they admitted this a few weeks ago. Again, Donovan Edwards romping all over them in the 4th quarter had nothing to do with signals. OSU breakdowns multiple times in the secondary also had nothing to do with it.

Michigan crushed them 104-50 combined in those two games.

Conversely, much has been made about the TCU game. Two things....

1. They "apparently" were alerted.

2. They had Michigans signs! All of them.

--------

With Michigan hiring one of the most powerful law firms in the country (that is becoming public today), there are a lot of buttholes puckering right now. This firm doesn't take on cases they aren't going to be successful in.

The wots is that the B12 will be one of the first to start backtracking (hint hint).

Anyways, Small Tits (B16 commissioner) is in over his head big-time. Not a great start to his tenure. This will be a fun time coming up :).

2021: Michigan ran the same play basically the entire 2h and Ohio State couldn't stop it. Conversely, Stroud had a great game other than when Hutch and Ojabo were treating that OSU line as the children they were. Nothing about this game had anything to do with signals.

2022: Ohio State CHANGED their signals B4 the game. I thought it was wild they admitted this a few weeks ago. Again, Donovan Edwards romping all over them in the 4th quarter had nothing to do with signals. OSU breakdowns multiple times in the secondary also had nothing to do with it.

--------

With Michigan hiring one of the most powerful law firms in the country (that is becoming public today), there are a lot of buttholes puckering right now. This firm doesn't take on cases they aren't going to be successful in.

The wots is that the B12 will be one of the first to start backtracking (hint hint).

Anyways, Small Tits (B16 commissioner) is in over his head big-time. Not a great start to his tenure. This will be a fun time coming up :).
And haha, 38 mins ago...

Speaking of the B12...

One more point..

Those '21 and '22 OSU teams weren't exactly playing a gauntlet coming into the UM game. Of course they looked impressive.

There is a ND game in there(over ranked then) and a MSU team that couldn't defend a high school team. Oregon beat them up at Ohio Stadium. Pretty blah opponents otherwise.

Eye test is huge, remember that for capping purposes.

Well, as this story becomes bigger the full documentary on it will be fascinating.

Two last points before Vaca starts ...

I'll state it again -- Stalions wasn't at CMU/ MSU working for Michigan.

Also, what's is rule #1 @bones @RetroRetrovk and HHM?

Something about they accuse you of they are doing?

:)
I'm likely one of the least violent people on this site

This whole thing makes me want to fight and I couldn't give a shit about the teams involved

Whole thing is so fucking stupid

If you can't turn the page it's probably because you went to public school

Yes.

Answered 3 dumb as fuck questions there before they were asked.

3. Yes, I went to public school.

--------

Gawdammit BAR will you please stop saying 104-50 the L2Y !!!

the combined score was 87-50 (42-27 and 45-23) so not nearly as impressive.

stop (over) bragging about those scores !!!

just messing with you Bro LOLOL

One more point..

Those '21 and '22 OSU teams weren't exactly playing a gauntlet coming into the UM game. Of course they looked impressive.

There is a ND game in there(over ranked then) and a MSU team that couldn't defend a high school team. Oregon beat them up at Ohio Stadium. Pretty blah opponents otherwise.

Eye test is huge, remember that for capping purposes.
don't hold that against them.

UM has not played anyone this year. no one.

we will find out a lot this Saturday, but i do believe they are better than p-state

Two coaches interviewed offered a more specific allegation: coaches going into the locker room at halftime and watching film of the first half. That’s not a gray area. The NCAA prohibits the use of any game film, TV footage or computers for coaching purposes during games.

“I know for a fact there are some head coaches that watch the film of the first half at halftime,” one SEC staffer said. “I would say it’s honestly on the same level, if not worse.” Both agreed that reviewing the tape provides a significant advantage for head coaches who call plays on offense.

One AAC head coach believes most coaches are “fanatical” about breaking down TV copy, especially for changing their own signals that were on broadcasts. During his tenure, he has had two different signal-stealing experts on staff.

“Every school I’ve been at, it’s the same kind of guy,” the coach said. “They’re just extremely sharp. Photographic memories. Pretty much any offensive coordinator has done that at some point in their life, or they wouldn’t have the IQ to be an OC.”

Multiple assistant coaches surveyed acknowledge they have been tasked with signal stealing in the past and recognize that developing that skill helped them move up in the coaching business.

If you get a phone call and I'm dead, just say yes to sugar. It's likely why cardiac arrest

Very low there

Well, as this story becomes bigger the full documentary on it will be fascinating.

Two last points before Vaca starts ...

I'll state it again -- Stalions wasn't at CMU/ MSU working for Michigan.

Also, what's is rule #1 @bones @RetroRetrovk and HHM?

Something about they accuse you of they are doing?

:)
I have seen this movie before

Two coaches interviewed offered a more specific allegation: coaches going into the locker room at halftime and watching film of the first half. That’s not a gray area. The NCAA prohibits the use of any game film, TV footage or computers for coaching purposes during games.

“I know for a fact there are some head coaches that watch the film of the first half at halftime,” one SEC staffer said. “I would say it’s honestly on the same level, if not worse.” Both agreed that reviewing the tape provides a significant advantage for head coaches who call plays on offense.
Can we stop pretending that this is amateur football. The coaches are getting paid huge money and now the players are getting paid big as well. Trying to single out Michigan for the type of stuff every team is likely doing is really stupid.

Another day and another day the only reason I know about this is CTG

This story isn't a story

Can we stop pretending that this is amateur football. The coaches are getting paid huge money and now the players are getting paid big as well. Trying to single out Michigan for the type of stuff every team is likely doing is really stupid.

except this type of situation with all of the leaked info coming out is unprecedented.

and if every school does it, where is the evidence?

SMU said the same thing when they got caught greasing every player's palms.

why did they get the death penalty when they were becoming a huge draw?

because they pushed the boundaries.

michigan may have as well.

let's focus on UM right now not the other 130 teams in FBS who don't have this story out on them.

except this type of situation with all of the leaked info coming out is unprecedented.

and if every school does it, where is the evidence?

SMU said the same thing when they got caught greasing every player's palms.

why did they get the death penalty when they were becoming a huge draw?

because they pushed the boundaries.

michigan may have as well.

let's focus on UM right now not the other 130 teams in FBS who don't have this story out on them.

If UM was 3-5 this year would you even give a shit and still post every morning on this thread to start the day?

I need to know where and what connor stallions is doing at all times

where are the latest updates?

is he still doing vacuum repair?

The amusing part of rivalries etc is when opposing B16 teams are complaining about schedules.

No one in this conference has played a worthwhile schedule.

Notre Dame has 3 losses and likely 4-5 when the season is over. They are highly average this year. With that being said, pthey had OSU beat and handed it right back to them.

Penn State is the original team of playing no one. That goes back to their introduction to the conference in '93. We all complained about them at that point.

Heck, when OSU had those years of jackshit in OOC + missing some better teams in the crossovers -- Wolverine faithful were doing the EXACT same thing as peeps are doing current day here.

The fact OSU and PSU faced each other first really helps the narrative.

Cracks me up.

Let's play it on the field.

The bottom line, you have to beat the champs to be the champs. Both OSU and PSU have that chance. They haven't been able to do it for a few years now. Put up or shut up time.

Michigan beat these two by a combined score of 93-40 last year. Have those teams improved that much? Michigan is stronger at many positions, most importantly the QB.

I know who will have the intangibles these next few weeks. Don't bet with your heart gents.

The amusing part of rivalries etc is when opposing B16 teams are complaining about schedules.

No one in this conference has played a worthwhile schedule.

Notre Dame has 3 losses and likely 4-5 when the season is over. They are highly average this year. With that being said, pthey had OSU beat and handed it right back to them.

Penn State is the original team of playing no one. That goes back to their introduction to the conference in '93. We all complained about them at that point.

Heck, when OSU had those years of jackshit in OOC + missing some better teams in the crossovers -- Wolverine faithful were doing the EXACT same thing as peeps are doing current day here.

The fact OSU and PSU faced each other first really helps the narrative.

Cracks me up.

Let's play it on the field.

The bottom line, you have to beat the champs to be the champs. Both OSU and PSU have that chance. They haven't been able to do it for a few years now. Put up or shut up time.

Michigan beat these two by a combined score of 93-40 last year. Have those teams improved that much? Michigan is stronger at many positions, most importantly the QB.

I know who will have the intangibles these next few weeks. Don't bet with your heart gents.
Nittany Lions are a very live dog against you this weekend, Bud.

you already know this, but it is one of the best overall teams in all 3 phases that JF has fielded in his time at PSU.

i am not saying they will win, but i expect one heckuva a battle that goes deep into the 4th quarter and probably decided by 3-4 points either way so PSU + the points would be my play........

If UM was 3-5 this year would you even give a shit and still post every morning on this thread to start the day?
I am an early riser and this is one of the first things on my mind when it comes to sports (but is behind other real life matters), what can i say?

I need to know where and what connor stallions is doing at all times

where are the latest updates?

is he still doing vacuum repair?
stalions is currently unemployed.

however, he does own a business jointly with Blake Corum called BC2.

but Corum knows nothing about it apparently.

i will report back with more intel as the story unfolds.

he is still employed by CMU or another school?

who would have thought that a UM football staffer would be employed by another school and UM would know nothing about it nor would any schools come out and report that he is a paid or unpaid employee of their school ?

amazing, the guy was on the CMU sideline at night with sunglasses on vs Michigan State in East Lansing but was not there as a UM employee?

you cannot make this stuff up.

if UM waas 3-5 this year they wouldve fired harbaugh for cause the second all of this dropped.
yes.

he would have been fired for lack of institutional control after everything that has happened.

anyone who has been following his career since he left USD for Stanfarce, can see that he is one helluva a HC.

but,

he got tired of the ass-kickings at the hands of tOSU and got desparate.

major major major motive, means, opportunity here.

again, let's wait for more evidence, but the circumstantial case is damning.

hello Raiders, hello Bears -- get ready to interview JH for your opening right after the CFB season is over.

respectfully to all visiting/lurking/posting in this thread: let's be clear that no one here is an expert on the situation or some type of insider with better sources than the media or anyone else have.

i have buddies who claim to have usc or ucla or pac 12 insiders just like ones who claim to have ohio state and B1G sources/insiders, and they have been wrong over the years time and time again.

too many examples to cite.

we are all just posters on a message board, and i include myself in this next statement: we know very little and nowhere near what we think we know.

my .01

respectfully to all visiting/lurking/posting in this thread: let's be clear that no one here is an expert on the situation or some type of insider with better sources than the media or anyone else have.

i have buddies who claim to have usc or ucla or pac 12 insiders just like ones who claim to have ohio state and B1G sources/insiders, and they have been wrong over the years time and time again.

too many examples to cite.

we are all just posters on a message board, and i include myself in this next statement: we know very little and nowhere near what we think we know.

my .01

Everyone has better sources than the media - who consistently show they have no sources and make sh%t up.

Back