• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Michigan cheating…

I have way too much on Michigan without Harbaugh. Screw this incompetent commmisioner and I hope they pay a heavy price (after I win my bet of course). I can just see some great rivalries such as Michigan vs Miami, Clemson, and Florida State in the ACC.

You can just bet that Ohio State would follow and the Big Ten would collapse like the Pac did. Its hardly a coincodence that this is happening right before a big game and not the week of a Rutgers tune up.

Last edited:
Whether or not harbaugh is on the sidelines today is pretty inconsequential. Not just for the outcome of today's game but for the end-game in all of this which won't arrive for quite some time.

My double secret inside deep anal cavity message board source recommends for everyone to chill and just enjoy the games today.

kinda lost in the BIG's response was their reference to the firm US Integrity....

that is THE firm that the gambling community uses to make sure that there isn't illegal line movement or other chicanery....

before this thing FIRST broke, the Vegas legend Moondog brought this to Matt Holt who is the CEO of the firm and pointed out the statistical improbabilities of Michigan's second half dominance against the spread over the past two seasons....

so they were ON IT before the NCAA even knew something was amiss...

just FYI....

kinda lost in the BIG's response was their reference to the firm US Integrity....

that is THE firm that the gambling community uses to make sure that there isn't illegal line movement or other chicanery....

before this thing FIRST broke, the Vegas legend Moondog brought this to Matt Holt who is the CEO of the firm and pointed out the statistical improbabilities of Michigan's second half dominance against the spread over the past two seasons....

so they were ON IT before the NCAA even knew something was amiss...

just FYI....
hmm was this info taken from another message board?

Great W by UM - congrats to fans and those who *invested* alike.

Two notes:
BAR stated in here on Friday 11/10 evening that the TRO had been granted and it was just a matter of when to announce it publicly (paraphrasing).

The source(s) BAR is using were dead wrong. These sources have been wrong multiple times already in this thread.

So before we start telling posters that they are wrong, let's look at our own sources first.

Good Health.

I listened to some of Harbsugh’s press conference. The America’s team comment. That was funny, but not the best part. He has a raspy throat and was asked about being sick to which he said he’s “the iron ball that viruses bounce off of and shatter”. Said he would do some push ups and eat an apple. I always like a good Jim Harbaugh press conference.

Harbaugh accepting the 3 game suspension and conference says no further action taken by the conference.

Personally, I think the NCAA is on to something and we haven’t nearly heard the end of this.

Harbaugh accepting the 3 game suspension and conference says no further action taken by the conference.

Personally, I think the NCAA is on to something and we haven’t nearly heard the end of this.

Unfortunately, I agree with you.

Believe in the end they will find Stalions acted on his own without the consent or knowledge of Michigan staff. This guy is the "over the top" type. Evidenced by his driving cross country, sleeping in his car just to get the job at Michigan in the first place. He filed no expense accounts for ticket purchases and there appears to be no evidence the staff was aware.

With that, Harbaugh is still responsible for hiring this guy and his behavior while on the job. Hence the accepted 3-game suspension.

And very interesting that other schools colaborated with each other to give Michigan future opponents Wolverine signals.

So if Ohio State and Rutgers gave Purdue Wolverine signals before Big10 championship last yr and Ohio St had purposely changed their signals for the Michigan game, then the Buckeyes knew Michigan's signals and Michigan did not know the Buckeye's signals when Wolv's defeated them last yr. Ahhh.
And if Purdue had Michigan's signs it sure didn't help them. Really wonder how much advantage there is? Not alot of time to read the sign, convey it to a play caller and then relay a change back on the field in seconds.

Any updates?

UM and JH talked tough last week but folded like a Coleman Tent in the end.

Big 10 can still dish out punishment. They're just passing the baton to the NCAA for now.
no it's over. they have closed their investigation. it was part of the agreement for UM to drop the lawsuits.

the B1G is done punishing UM.

now it will be all NCAA and it will be a major hammer but by the time it happens JH will be long gone, IMO

Believe in the end they will find Stalions acted on his own without the consent or knowledge of Michigan staff. This guy is the "over the top" type. Evidenced by his driving cross country, sleeping in his car just to get the job at Michigan in the first place. He filed no expense accounts for ticket purchases and there appears to be no evidence the staff was aware.

With that, Harbaugh is still responsible for hiring this guy and his behavior while on the job. Hence the accepted 3-game suspension.

And very interesting that other schools colaborated with each other to give Michigan future opponents Wolverine signals.

So if Ohio State and Rutgers gave Purdue Wolverine signals before Big10 championship last yr and Ohio St had purposely changed their signals for the Michigan game, then the Buckeyes knew Michigan's signals and Michigan did not know the Buckeye's signals when Wolv's defeated them last yr. Ahhh.
And if Purdue had Michigan's signs it sure didn't help them. Really wonder how much advantage there is? Not alot of time to read the sign, convey it to a play caller and then relay a change back on the field in seconds.

acted on his own and it did Not help UM?

you think the guy was keeping the info to himself?

of course not. he was sharing it with to other staff members and UM benefitted.

JH will not escape this. UM will not escape this. it happened under THEIR watch.

Dude I’ve been in Ohio for a few weeks….

Wait until I get back! Holy shit have I got a story for you!

People can continue to diminish this if they want, but one way or another, there’s going to be major ramifications for this program. To the extent it effects people such as Harbaugh is obviously TBD, but this thing is going to continue to unravel and really put the program in a rough spot.

Poor Harbaugh is really going to get the death penalty and be forced to coach the Jets next season. This whole thing is a complete joke.

acted on his own and it did Not help UM?

you think the guy was keeping the info to himself?

of course not. he was sharing it with to other staff members and UM benefitted.

JH will not escape this. UM will not escape this. it happened under THEIR watch.
Where did I say the guy kept the info to himself? And where did I say UM did not benefit from his actions? How do you come up with these conculsions?

UM and JH talked tough last week but folded like a Coleman Tent in the end.

no it's over. they have closed their investigation. it was part of the agreement for UM to drop the lawsuits.

the B1G is done punishing UM.

now it will be all NCAA and it will be a major hammer but by the time it happens JH will be long gone, IMO
What is your definition of a "major hammer"? The NCAA will have to do something now and it will be more than they would have without the public op going on.

Where did I say the guy kept the info to himself? And where did I say UM did not benefit from his actions? How do you come up with these conculsions?
while there is no direct evidence uncovered yet, i do believe it exists and will eventually be found, even if takes 10 years, that JH knew what Stalions was doing.

i believe JH had the means, motive and opportunity, to find any edge he could and to push the envelope as far as he could.

i believe his seat was so hot going into the 2021 season after having lost 5 straight to tOSU and then pussy'ing out of the 2020 contest, that he decided to push boundaries in every way he could starting with recruiting and on to scouting and only God knows what else.

to say Stalions did this on his own is to absolve JH of any blame.

UM and JH benefitted from Stalions' activities. period.

What is your definition of a "major hammer"? The NCAA will have to do something now and it will be more than they would have without the public op going on.
lack of institutional control IMO and loss of scholarships. could be even more.

NCAA will have to do something now?

says who?

do you know how long the Reggie Bush USC investigation took?

nothing has to happen now. nothing.

they have the goods on UM and more is likely coming.

that is why UM and JH folded up like pussy coleman tents after talking all tough.

they wanted the B1G to stop opening closet doors and checking under the beds and between mattresses.

the depth of this scandal is going to be epic.

that article is from November 7th a full 10 days ago.

did it go anywhere? have not heard boo shit or fukk on it since.

My opinion is simply beat Michigan on the field or shut up.

it will happen before the 2023 season is over on 01/09/2024 or sooner.

george-ah and tc-who did it the L2Y.

it will happen soon. maybe in 9 days by tOSU in AA.

wouldn't that be fun?

lack of institutional control IMO and loss of scholarships. could be even more.

NCAA will have to do something now?

says who?

do you know how long the Reggie Bush USC investigation took?

nothing has to happen now. nothing.

they have the goods on UM and more is likely coming.

that is why UM and JH folded up like pussy coleman tents after talking all tough.

they wanted the B1G to stop opening closet doors and checking under the beds and between mattresses.

the depth of this scandal is going to be epic.
I don't know how you are reading what I said but I meant now the NCAA will have to do something. I am not saying that the NCAA has to do something tomorrow. That is the purpose of these leaks and these sources or the purpose of the public portion of this operation.

The reporting party has leaked their "facts" with their narrative of the facts to form public perception and to benefit themselves but they were holding back "the goods" which will be revealed in the future and it is gonna be epic?

No one knows any facts about any of this and stories not going anywhere are not proof of their accuracy or inaccuracy it is just proof of what the public wants to hear.

I don't know how you are reading what I said but I meant now the NCAA will have to do something. I am not saying that the NCAA has to do something tomorrow. That is the purpose of these leaks and these sources or the purpose of the public portion of this operation.

The reporting party has leaked their "facts" with their narrative of the facts to form public perception and to benefit themselves but they were holding back "the goods" which will be revealed in the future and it is gonna be epic?

so one staffer (stalions) resigned for no reason?

another one was fired today for no reason?

JH accepted another 3 game suspension this season for no reason?

investigations take time. so far the evidence has been damning.

please.

Back