Friday Discussion Thread

I have a ton of respect for rays especially at home where they lethal, and I love me some glastnow but damn that a huge line against a rangers team playing just as good of ball as they are. I give glastnow the starting pitcher edge but rays pen hasn’t been lock down so both teams could potentially score late. I think -140ish is prob a more accurate price, -170 is high.

Snakes feel little cheap, obviously the better lineup and better starter, -130 seems like a good deal.

Cardinals are -180? Lmao. Didn’t we go thru this last time they faced lively? lively has a good enough slider to give cards problems. Hitting Montgomery be easier than Kershaw. This line is asinine. Reds should take 2 of 3 from these losers!

Cardinals are -180? Lmao. Didn’t we go thru this last time they faced lively? lively has a good enough slider to give cards problems. Hitting Montgomery be easier than Kershaw. This line is asinine. Reds should take 2 of 3 from these losers!
Cards also been hitting poorly for past couple weeks now

Cards also been hitting poorly for past couple weeks now

I said it before last time they faced lively in reds bandbox, he not a good matchup for them, he has a good slider! Sucks for them Ashcraft pitched yesterday, he the one reds pitcher I know they can hit. I’d be surprised if reds didn’t take this series and I assume we getting nice plus money to back them every game!

I said it before last time they faced lively in reds bandbox, he not a good matchup for them, he has a good slider! Sucks for them Ashcraft pitched yesterday, he the one reds pitcher I know they can hit. I’d be surprised if reds didn’t take this series and I assume we getting nice plus money to back them every game!
Sounds like your strategy with the series vs Detroit

Gotta love the snakes Ff -.5. Way better starter, way better lineup, -110 for them to be leading after 5 is insanely cheap imo. Kelly should be excellent in this park I would think against a light hitting tigers lineup. Maybe I’m selling Lorenzen short but I feel like he been picking on a bunch of crappy lineups. Kinda the same way I felt about Corbin before snakes smacked him around for 11 hits, although he managed to limit them to 3 runs. I think they should get at least 2-3 off Lorenzen and that should be plenty for Kelly.

Sounds like your strategy with the series vs Detroit

That was way back before the last road trip so I can’t remember but sounds bout right, lol. I actually like cincy lineup much more than tigers. They do get to see waino gm 3 also, that a automatic Ff over play! Think it Mikolas 2marro, the abbot kid reds throwing gm2 had a pretty good mix of offspeed stuff when I looked at his pitch chart against milw, should be able to keep cards offense off balance. Montgomery might be cards best chance but the price is stupid and I just don’t think he gonna get a lot of run support. Cincy pen is probably better than cards even tho I don’t know any the individuals real well, I know they rank pretty high in pen WAR as a group. I just don’t understand the prices.

Reds are +170 on DK to win the series

I really don’t like playing those but I did consider, just feel like it generally better to go game by game. Although that price is nuts so certainly don’t have any problem with it, just tells me cards gonna be overpriced every game tho so again it be game to game for me. I’ll prob like other games in series more than others. Or Sunday good chance I’ll be on reds team total instead of game line, not sure bout cards vs Greene, havnt looked into that yet but I will continue fading waino with Ff or game team totals.

I really don’t like playing those but I did consider, just feel like it generally better to go game by game. Although that price is nuts so certainly don’t have any problem with it, just tells me cards gonna be overpriced every game tho so again it be game to game for me. I’ll prob like other games in series more than others. Or Sunday good chance I’ll be on reds team total instead of game line, not sure bout cards vs Greene, havnt looked into that yet but I will continue fading waino with Ff or game team totals.
I get it, just removes the guessing as to which game the Cards will win. Obv if you think it's a sweep it's a no brainer to just roll it game by game but if you cap it at 2-1 it's a ridiculous price to get that if you peg it.

I get it, just removes the guessing as to which game the Cards will win. Obv if you think it's a sweep it's a no brainer to just roll it game by game but if you cap it at 2-1 it's a ridiculous price to get that if you peg it.

It is def a redic price even if im wrong! I doubt it be a sweep but it isn’t out of the question. Thing is if it 1-1 after the 1st 2 I’d rather play the cincy team total game 3 I think. Greene just little tough to cap and it easy to play over team totals vs waino! The kid starting game 2 a tough cap having only made 1 start. I’ll have to look again but I think the pitch mix he was throwing vs milw should work vs cards. Very confident when the starters leave tonight reds will be in the game, I expect lively to go 5.2/6 innings and not allow more than 2-3 runs. Pretty confident they can score at least 2-3 off Montgomery,, they prob won’t run him
As quick they did in cincy since Busch way more pitcher friendly. 1 run game either way or tied after 6 and I feel pretty damn good with having reds at nice plus money.

See a few solid k totals today maybe 1 or 2 out totals. No out total for lively, curious where they put that, I’d assume 16.5 but we see. They raised his k’s up 1 from the redic 3.5 it was his last start vs cards where he fanned 8! I don’t love playing k props vs cards, I’d be more interested in his outs if they came low.

Ohtani needs 8 to cash, he should mow down bunch of seattle players with all the swing and miss in that lineup. Im not sure 14% swinging strike justifies playing such a high number tho? Matchup does, he punched out 8 vs seattle last meeting and 8 in 2 of 3 vs them last year. -165 a little steep tho. Prob just pass on him.

Sounds like yordon alverez hitting il for Stros. That hurts a ton, they having a terrible time getting and keeping guys healthy this year.

These Mfers just took down a k prop I liked quite a bit, Mfer, just getting ready to go across river and this shit happens

These pricks took Daniel lynch from ov 4.5 even money to damn -145, guess some asshole got to it before me. So guess gonna try this parlay to avoid the juice.

Lynch ov 4.5 k’s
Javier ov 17.5 outs

+181

It is def a redic price even if im wrong! I doubt it be a sweep but it isn’t out of the question. Thing is if it 1-1 after the 1st 2 I’d rather play the cincy team total game 3 I think. Greene just little tough to cap and it easy to play over team totals vs waino! The kid starting game 2 a tough cap having only made 1 start. I’ll have to look again but I think the pitch mix he was throwing vs milw should work vs cards. Very confident when the starters leave tonight reds will be in the game, I expect lively to go 5.2/6 innings and not allow more than 2-3 runs. Pretty confident they can score at least 2-3 off Montgomery,, they prob won’t run him
As quick they did in cincy since Busch way more pitcher friendly. 1 run game either way or tied after 6 and I feel pretty damn good with having reds at nice plus money.
I took some reds series +170 and will be backing up the truck to fade waino

Back