Friday Discussion Thread

He was great during that pandemic year. And always good before that. Now he’s the worst hitter in the league.

His spot is dragging the rest of the lineup down. I would be suprised if they dont try to move him by the deadline, he's almost an auto out.

He was great during that pandemic year. And always good before that. Now he’s the worst hitter in the league.
Good call, that was the last year. Kinda muddy waters with the Coors effect of course- he was a significantly different hitter on the road. I think pitching just kept improving and he hasn't been able to keep up, he also doesn't look like he's in shape. Yankees may have fucked him up for good too though, IDK.

Cubs haven't given up a run in 35 straight innings.

been some great plus money if you betting them too! the price on tonight's game was crazier than the 1st few in balty, there no world where cards should be laying -190 vs a team w a freaking pulse!

I don't even know who DJ is but I just woke up and learning how to make coffee

i'd prob keep riding the buxton ov 1.5 h,r,rbi, surprised he only -110 for over. he has cashed every game he played this month and 14 of last 15 i think.

buxton did it again, even in a game twins offense did virtually nothing he pulled out 2 hits to keep the cashing streak alive!

Suarez certainly not setting the world on fire last 2 starts. H. Harris serviceable over 5 inn. may get a focus boost from the birth of his newborn son. Oak the kind of team that sneaks up on you when you're not looking. Taking a stab at the price.

0.6 u Oak FF +210
0.4 u Oak FF +1/2 +155
Standing ovation from the gallery!

hendricks has owned cards over the years. lifetime he 13-4 with a 2,60ish era vs cards. he has shut these guys down so many times over the years, they just can't hit him! cards laying -190 is crazy imo. sonny gray has been incredible at busch with a sub 2 era this year but still think hendricks history vs cards and way cubs playing right now they absolutely worth a bet at this price! +175 is craziness! i'd look at ff under 4.5 also.
Another great call!

Back