Fresno St coach should stick to what he does best: building motorcycles on TV

• Thread starter Thread starter NickFazekas
  • Start date Start date
N

NickFazekas

As far as I'm concerned he should stick to his TV show building motorcycles at Orange County Choppers. Just talking crap guys, half drunk and can't wait for chris ault to fuck this guy in his own crib opening night. "Air Wolf" baby!!

:hitchhik:

Pat Hill would punt on 4th and inches trailing in the final minutes and think it was a good deal.

p-hill2.jpg

"Pat Hill"

Last edited by a moderator:
bio_senior_candid1_ex.jpg

"Paul Teutul Sr."

Notice the expression on the face, very similar to when hes roaming the sidelines thinking of who to yell at next.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd buy a motorcycle from Pat Hill, but no way in fuck would I wanna have my money in his hands on the football field.

Believe what you want sooner, orange county is only 40 min plane ride on a booster's jet to silicon valley lol. Those are both faces only a mother could love.

We obviously see where he put all his time after the USC game......

hey Nick , stop picking on one of my favorite coaches. :spank:

I was going to bed on Friday night. Now you have me thinking 'Nevada':wacka wacka:

bull said:
hey Nick , stop picking on one of my favorite coaches. :spank:

I was going to bed on Friday night. Now you have me thinking 'Nevada':wacka wacka:

Hell, Bull, You've slept for the past 8 months, now it's time to stay up and party!!
bigdance2.gif

partied yesterday guys- :wacka wacka:

As far as these late west coast games go, just let me say that I start partying much earlier in the day than you do.:cheers:

bull, you'll make up for me as I don't party during the season...had a good one on Friday night as it would be the last one 'til after the season...

only 1 WAC title in 10 years, make it 11 after this year. Keep your head up Pat!!!

Back