All 35 Bowl Games

Great job my friend, and kudos on a fine season. Hope you are basking in the glory without too much of a headache today lol....Now take a day off and get back in the basketball forum lol...Way to go Blood, you are a legend.

Great work & congrads on another title, I wish I had seen ur write before I went to work, I was not sure of a side in the game but pounded the OVER before going to work, when I got home & read your write I would have also pounded Bama...your write up was spot on. Nice job all year Blood , you are a class act & many of us here enjoy & look forward to your threads. I am happy to have nailed my over bet, but feel a real opportunity was missed on my part not slamming Bama. Great work & congrads to you & your team. :shake::clapping::dancing:

Thanks guys. Hopefully the nice comments will make the off season more bearable.

Conference baskets and MLB will help but there just 'aint' nothing like CollegeFootBall

And on top of all of this, Alabama got some bad news today:

BREAKING News: Obama has stepped in and decided that Alabama got too many points yesterday and has redistributed some of those points to Notre Dame resulting in a tie in the game and a tie for the national championship. When asked for a comment, Obama said, "Alabama obviously got more than their fair share. They didn't win that all by themselves! What does one team need all those points for?"

So once again, I have to say, "Fuck U Obama".....I am getting kind of tired saying that of late

blood nice work my brother nice hit I hope to see you next year keep them winners coming in

[h=1]One BCS computer still ranks Notre Dame No. 1, because it’s the BCS[/h]You saw the BCS Championship Game, right? Well, at least the parts that mattered before turning to something more interesting, most notably Alabama rolling to a huge lead over Notre Dame and ESPN showing A.J. McCarron's girlfriend. So you know that Alabama is the best team in the nation. Nobody in their right mind would pick Notre Dame ahead of Alabama after witnessing the carnage that was 42-14 on Monday night.
Oh, but the BCS has a computer that still prefers the Irish. So let the BCS bashing continue.
The Colley Matrix, one of the six computer systems used by the BCS, has Notre Dame ranked No. 1 and the Crimson Tide No. 2. Notre Dame's final ranking was 0.973997 to Alabama's 0.961139. Notre Dame had an edge in strength of schedule. Alabama won more games against top 25 teams in the rankings. Margin of victory is not part of the calculations. No matter how the computer spit out that reading, it's worth mentioning again: An entity the BCS uses still prefers Notre Dame to Alabama.
They're not going to make Alabama give back the trophy over it or anything, and it's just one of the many rankings the BCS uses to determine who plays in the final game (not who is awarded the championship) but it just shows once again that there are flaws in the process.
We're all sure to find something new to rail about when the playoff system is implemented for the 2014-15 season. But at least we can be sure that there won't be such an egregious issue like a team winning 42-14 in the final game, but a component of the system picking the losing team No. 1 anyway ... right??

Back