12/5, 7:00 a.m. - Chris Collins
12/5, 9:56 a.m. - RaRa Dillworth
12/5, 10:05 a.m. - Dontavius Nash
12/5, 11:27 a.m. - Jahlil Taylor
12/5, 12:40 p.m. - Cam Kelly
12/5, 12:48 p.m. - Tymir Brown
12/5: 12:50 p.m. - Kendall Karr
12/5: 2:14 p.m. - Ladaeson DeAndre Hollins

Brown said that any player that enters the portal can still practice, and play in UNC's bowl game vs. Oregon on Dec. 28 in San Diego.

Confirmed UNC Transfer Portal Entries
12/5, 7:00 a.m. - Jacolby Criswell
12/5, 7:00 a.m. - Chris Collins
12/5, 9:56 a.m. - RaRa Dillworth
12/5, 10:05 a.m. - Dontavius Nash
12/5, 11:27 a.m. - Jahlil Taylor
12/5, 12:40 p.m. - Cam Kelly
12/5, 12:48 p.m. - Tymir Brown
12/5: 12:50 p.m. - Kendall Karr
12/5: 2:14 p.m. - Ladaeson DeAndre Hollins

Brown said that any player that enters the portal can still practice, and play in UNC's bowl game vs. Oregon on Dec. 28 in San Diego.
How many of those are contributors?

How many of those are contributors?
Cam was starting safety but one could argue that maybe it will be addition by subtraction there. RaRa was solid at LB this year. Jacolby will make an impact somewhere as he was barely beaten out by Maye and has the talent to be a starter somewhere else. Most of the others are non-contributors but a few would have helped from a depth standpoint next year. We lost 15 to the portal last year, and every team is dealing with it, so it is what it is these days.

More on All @cubsker .

Short summary...

He basically didn't agree with UM medical, so he got a 2nd opinion. He went basically out of network to get this surgery.

He wants back in pads now and UM will not clear him (because they cannot -- he went and did his own thing).

So, he and especially his Dad are making asses of themselves on SM.

UM medical in no way will clear him for playoffs. For next season? Likely they would by then.

He rushed through a hurricane to get this surgery. No doubt he wanted back. Props to him. Too bad.

More on All @cubsker .

Short summary...

He basically didn't agree with UM medical, so he got a 2nd opinion. He went basically out of network to get this surgery.

He wants back in pads now and UM will not clear him (because they cannot -- he went and did his own thing).

So, he and especially his Dad are making asses of themselves on SM.

UM medical in no way will clear him for playoffs. For next season? Likely they would by then.

He rushed through a hurricane to get this surgery. No doubt he wanted back. Props to him. Too bad.
Making assess out of themselves on SM? Say it isn't so! That's the norm for people on there. Ha

pretty sure it is mostly updated for day 1. The smaller schools take specific digging into as their names don;t always appear in tweets or articles. I don't see confirmation on Braelon Allen.

Thanks for this thread s--k. Really great for handicapping. One thing that should be noted is that some of the players in the portal will still play in their old team's bowl game. Wondering is Spencer Sanders is one of them since the line has gone in favor of Ok. State. i know Mertz is out for Wisconsin but that may be addition by subtraction.

YAY they ruined the sport. How about a time and space portal to get cfb back?

Back to the past > back to the future
been scaling back for a few years - my interest is mainly G5 now anyway .....
>> as it gets even more ridiculous, I'll just focus on FCS - I have no interest in an NFL farm league - a really smart guy would just play FCS openers, especially totals.

Thanks for this thread s--k. Really great for handicapping. One thing that should be noted is that some of the players in the portal will still play in their old team's bowl game. Wondering is Spencer Sanders is one of them since the line has gone in favor of Ok. State. i know Mertz is out for Wisconsin but that may be addition by subtraction.

I agree. It's not always known or clear when they announce. I'll sort through the fan and news sites of the teams from time to time and when I see more I will update players already listed.

been scaling back for a few years - my interest is mainly G5 now anyway .....
>> as it gets even more ridiculous, I'll just focus on FCS - I have no interest in an NFL farm league - a really smart guy would just play FCS openers, especially totals.
If people remotely follow FCS the openers are such low hanging fruit. Need to enjoy it for a couple more years because we all know they'll catch on sooner than later

If people remotely follow FCS the openers are such low hanging fruit. Need to enjoy it for a couple more years because we all know they'll catch on sooner than later

Recently not sure - but before 5Dimes and BO would just copy Massey's numbers and add or subtract 1 or so ha

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. --- North Carolina senior cornerback Storm Duck has entered the transfer portal as a graduate transfer, Inside Carolina confirmed on Wednesday. He will have one season of eligibility remaining.

pretty sure it is mostly updated for day 1. The smaller schools take specific digging into as their names don;t always appear in tweets or articles. I don't see confirmation on Braelon Allen.

Allen said on Twitter yest he's still a vadger (for now)

Clark Phillips skipping the Rose Bowl.

That is tough with the best non-QB player on O and the best player on D skipping. Same can be said for Penn State depending on how one might feel about Washington's importance for their O.

That is tough with the best non-QB player on O and the best player on D skipping. Same can be said for Penn State depending on how one might feel about Washington's importance for their O.
Agreed. Kincaid is injured, I fully understand. I don't get skipping the rose bowl if you can play but I also understand what an injury in this game could do to a likely 1st round pick.

From a Rose Bowl standpoint, losing Kincaid is a crusher given his output, plus the fact Utah like to go with two- and three-tight end sets much of the time. Fifth-year junior tight end Thomas Yassmin has had a breakout season, catching 12 passes for 300 yards and five touchdowns. The Australian, whose background is in rugby and had never played American football before arriving at Utah in 2018, had two catches for 81 yards and a touchdown in the Pac-12 championship game.

Get some player prop action on Thomas Yassmin

assuming the two transfers are not playing, Cincinnati will be without their 2nd-6th receivers! 5 of top 6

Capital One Orange Bowl Hard Rock Stadium (Miami Gardens, Florida)

Clemson
QB - Cade Klubnik - Swinney said Klubnik will start the Orange Bowl on Dec. 30.

QB - DJ Uiagalelei (transfer) - often criticized 2 year starter - 2022 = 2515y passing, 62%, 22-7 ratio, 545y rushing 7 TDs
WR - Beaux Collins (injury) - #1 in TDs, #4 in yards
WR - EJ Williams (transfer) - 7 catches for 70 yards 2022
DE - Myles Murphy (NFL opt out) - T-#1 sacks 6.5, #2 TFLs with 11, #8 tackler with 40
LB - Vonta Bentley (transfer) - #15 tackler with 20 stops
CB - Fred Davis (transfer) - 4 starts this year until injury, 15 tackles
Tennessee
QB - Joe Milton (Hendon Hooker injury) - will start bowl, 11-21-147-1-0 in lone start vs Vandy 2022
WR - Cedric Tillman (NFL opt out) - #3 receiver in catches just 6 games - 37rec-417y-3TD - #1 receiver 2021
coaches - OC Alex Golesh new HC USF
Clemson starting LB Trenton Simpson is also out with an injury,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back