All 35 Bowl Games

Great write-up Blood. Will join you on Arky St.

Thanks T...good to see u in here. Hope ur bowl season is a big winner.
GL

i am with you on the total on this one. not knowing these teams to too well though i must admit, i assume the ark state offense shouldnt hit much of a snag with Gus gone seeing their OC is still there? Also, would have to give motivational edge to Kent as their coach stuck with them, which i think in a perfect world is the way to go in a bowl game before bolting.

Detroit, Oh if was a perfect world?? We could win them all :happy:
With the line moving down am looking to add a couple of more to ArkiSt. I actually like the side more than the total.
One can never tell which D will show up with ArkiSt but I can depend on the Offense
GL

Health my friend. I like to see my friends win. I get the SU win. Wait till you see this Kent rb. Congrats on yesterday's win.

Thanks PB....at my age i need all the (good) health that i can get :) lol

and i sure am sorry that ur on the ''other'' side again. i knew this would not be a popular play when i made it, but as the line move down, i'm liking it more and more

BOL my friend

Nice call with Ole Miss, I diegested what your thread stated & still was not smart enough to act on it, your thoughts were spot on , keep up the nice work. You could be in trouble today, I really like Ark St alot today....one of my strongest bowl plays to date. GL on the action :shake:

Nice call with Ole Miss, I diegested what your thread stated & still was not smart enough to act on it, your thoughts were spot on , keep up the nice work. You could be in trouble today, I really like Ark St alot today....one of my strongest bowl plays to date. GL on the action :shake:

Glad we're seeing ArkiSt the same today. Hoping peps drive this line down some more so I can double down

GL Cash

Thanks PB....at my age i need all the (good) health that i can get :) lol

and i sure am sorry that ur on the ''other'' side again. i knew this would not be a popular play when i made it, but as the line move down, i'm liking it more and more

BOL my friend

Arky lives by the pass and Kent leads the MAC in interceptions with 23. Arky will find they cant stop the run and that could mean thy don;t get the ball enough...'handshake'

Arky lives by the pass and Kent leads the MAC in interceptions with 23. Arky will find they cant stop the run and that could mean thy don;t get the ball enough...'handshake'

love the back and forth PB and would like to talk u out of ur loosing play, but......:dunno: there aint no way that Kent shuts down Arki's O tonite. Although I will admit that Arki will have their hands full with the slowing down Archer/Durham combo.However, in that showdown loss to.Remember Kent was outrushed 312-70 against IU

Go Ark St, GL Bloodhound.

Lets get this done and move on to bigger things tomorrow nite

Thanks and GL Play2Win

adding another couple of U's to
Arkansas State* -2½ -115 vs Kent State 230/200....rain has moved out of Mobile and it just right for some late nite football...should be a good one
Leaving this total @ two U's

GLTA

Blood great write up on Arky St./Kent St. agree with pretty much all you said there, but I am on Kent St. tonight. They have been my GL charm all year and I love that Archer kid. Look forward to your thoughts on the big one tomorrow. Disappointed my Skins couldn't keep it going today...they did well to make the playoffs this yr. and I can't wait to see RGIII completely healthy....

Blood great write up on Arky St./Kent St. agree with pretty much all you said there, but I am on Kent St. tonight. They have been my GL charm all year and I love that Archer kid. Look forward to your thoughts on the big one tomorrow. Disappointed my Skins couldn't keep it going today...they did well to make the playoffs this yr. and I can't wait to see RGIII completely healthy....

Thanks Tim I look froward to a good 2nd half

The Bama game has been analyzed to death but I will jot some thoughts down tomorrow. U already know where my coin went but I do have a few thoughts....to many bourbons tonite

blood, just wanted to say I appreciate your writeups and knowledge..I have a lot of respect for you and your ability to break a game down. Impressive.

Unless i missed it, i eagerly await your writeup for the game this evening....like a little kid on xmas eve lol

Thank for all of the nice comments guys. They are appreciated and make the ole hound feel better about a really tuff bowl season.

Tim, Thank U for all of the support thru some thin times. GL tonite. And Yes, RGIII is a very special player

Hunt...as u know I have been @ this stuff a long time...just sorry all have not been winners.

Silky, Yes it has been a pleasure here with U and all of CTG's great cappers

Detroit, Thanks for standing by me and still disagreeing when necessary

And Thanks to everyone who has taken time to stop by and post a few comments...agree or disagree, positive or negative, I alway enjoy the feed back.

GLTA

AS FAR AS THE BIG GAME, IN MY MIND I HAVE GRADED THIS ONE A HUNDRED TIMES AND WILL PUT A FEW WORDS DOWN IN THE NEXT POST

Really look forward to your take on the Big One tonight Blood. I am so excited for this game, can't wait....

It was not as easy as I thought it would be, but we got Arky St to get the cfb $$$ , was hoping to see your write up on tonights game before I leave for work at 1:45pm . The line tells me Bama is gonna roll, but my capping says the game is going to be close, ND is similar in style to Tex A&M and the Aggies gave Bama fits. I know this game is very close to your heart so I hope your team wins,, gl on the action..... Only 3 months till 1st pitch!!!!!!:grin:

lets grade the game

Bama gets the edge @ QB x2, RB x1 and WR x1
Bama gets the edge @ OL x2, DB's x1.5
Bama gets a big edge @ coach x3
ST x1
Experience Bama x2

ND gets small edge @ LB x 1/2

DL is bout even

Crowd bout even

Emotion even

Crowd even

So if above is correct, one must give Bama a huge edge tonite. But all of the talking heads on tv say u can throw all the stats out for this game. OK, lets do that. No#s... So what are we left with.

Alabama did a better job of blowing out inferior opponents, but that's been shown to mean little. ND played a more diverse schedule, traveling to farther-away places. Both teams were involved in last-minute games. The Irish didn't face an environment the likes of LSU's Death Valley, but that's because there is no environment the likes of Death Valley and anyway, the national championship crowd is split, so noise isn't a big factor. All indications are that neither team will be shocked by what the other has to offer, and this can be a real concern for the non-SEC team. The current SEC BCS streak is pretty big but in my mind is the fact that ND gutted out wins the old fashion way. I believe playing LSU regularly will help the Tide coaches prepare for a good ND defensive front seven. LSU's defense is faster than Notre Dame's, but Notre Dame's is stouter, with a trio of 300-pounders making up the 3 in their 3-4. In last year's championship game, Saban and crew elected to throw often on first down, something they're loath to do. Needless to say, this caught LSU off guard. This will be one of the key decisions for Saban, whether to break character and attack the weaker part of Notre Dame's defense, its secondary, or to stick with heavy doses of the power running game and hope to wear the Irish down. I think Bama will be able to run the ball overall, maybe not 1qtr, but eventually running will open the passing game and that will be big.

The Alabama offensive line. The Notre Dame defensive front seven. This will be a startling collision of agile big 'men'. The Alabama maulers have been the heart of the team for years. They don't miss assignments. They're big and they can move. They've got physical runners behind them. Notre Dame will slow down the run, but Saban of course will stick with it. Noseguard Nix and linebacker Te'o, both excellent players, will need to be just as fierce in the fourth quarter as in the first. I dont think they will be though as their ass will be dragging. Also, if AJ McCarron has time, he will beat you. Stopping the run won't be enough for Notre Dame. They'll need to hurry McCarron in passing situations. And ND may be able to do this in 1sr qtr but not for entire game.

With Bama receiver Kenny Bell ailing, Amari Cooper has become the deep threat for the Tide. He's a true freshman but he doesn't play like one. If McCarron has time to set his feet, the Irish secondary will have its hands full with Cooper. Out of the Bama backfield, Lacy is more the hammer and Yeldon more the big-play changeup. Both teams obviously have dominating defenses but Alabama has something Notre Dame does not which is a powerful offense, led by an outstanding qb who can put points on the board, that it can crank up when the money is on the line in as it did in win over Georgia in the SEC championship game.
For Notre Dame, it's a team attack based on being versatile. You don't expect any record-breaking individual performances from them, but they're a chain-moving headache and I love that type of football. I can only imagine the hours that have been put in by Saban and his defensive coaches as they prepare for the nightmare matchup that is Eifert, a walking pass-interference flag who can line up at tight end or out wide. Riddick lines up everywhere. The receivers are good enough to make plays when needed. Cierre Wood can break off chunks of yardage. Golson will hurt you with his fast feet. The Alabama defense is more sound than disruptive this season, and they better be sound as a pound against the shifty tricks of Kelly and offensive coordinator Martin.

I can keep on adding thoughts but the bottom line is Bama O rushing and then passing as it opens up against a very good ND defense and their inexperienced QB

I think the score will be 31/35 for Bama and 10 to 14 for ND

While I played this Big on the Open with Bama -6 nickel and Bama -7 for a nickel(pts bought). If I was playing the line @ present, I would buy the hook and Play the -9 and still feel comfortable with the wager.I actually feel good @ anything under 14. So for posting purposes at present available lines

Alabama* -9 -120 vs Notre Dame dime
Alabama/Notre Dame* Over 40 -115 230/200

Great thoughts, writeups and picks all season. You sure know your football, Thank you very much for your time and efforts. You're all class, Bloodhound. See you in the other forums. :shake:

Another unfortunate loss with my Kent AA out that cost me the DU win and cover. Dri Archer, Kent State's versatile All-American, generated 117 all-purpose yards but suffered a knee injury that sidelined him during crunch time.

Tonight we clash again Blood and this one will give you a ;Bloody headache. Health again. my friend. GL. Im even on the huge ML

thanks for the write-up blood. not just this one, but all season. it's been awesome. The total has me intrigued, i've got ND+the points, and it's clouding my judgement on the total. only see ND covering if the game is a series of punts/fgs. blinded by my irisn bet.

thanks for the write-up blood. not just this one, but all season. it's been awesome. The total has me intrigued, i've got ND+the points, and it's clouding my judgement on the total. only see ND covering if the game is a series of punts/fgs. blinded by my irisn bet.
Elbutre, If U see ND winning this game outright, I would side to the Under as a Big play. If u see ND barely covering the spread, I would lean Under small play....but if one believes that Bama wins Big, as I do, I believe this game goes Over the 40/41 fairly easy

GL and Congrats on a very nice bowl season

Another unfortunate loss with my Kent AA out that cost me the DU win and cover. Dri Archer, Kent State's versatile All-American, generated 117 all-purpose yards but suffered a knee injury that sidelined him during crunch time.

Tonight we clash again Blood and this one will give you a ;Bloody headache. Health again. my friend. GL. Im even on the huge ML

Any way I can talk u out of that play PB?? I sure hate to see u lose all of ur coin :dunno:

OK, if u must continue down this loosing road, I will wish U BOL :shake:

Great thoughts, writeups and picks all season. You sure know your football, Thank you very much for your time and efforts. You're all class, Bloodhound. See you in the other forums. :shake:

Thank U very much for the kind words my friend. Good Loar willing, We will do it again next yr

Congrats on a very nice Bowl season P2W and BOL tonite :thumbsup2:

Just checking in,pal. Happy New Year and I have a large # of $ on Bama bought down to 7. The best to Ms.T. and you.

Alabama* -3 +100 vs Notre Dame for 1st Quarter 100/100

Alabama* -3 -120 vs Notre Dame for 2nd Quarter 220/200

Alabama* -3 +100 vs Notre Dame for 3rd Quarter 200/200

Alabama* -½ -120 vs Notre Dame for 4th Quarter 120/100

Just checking in,pal. Happy New Year and I have a large # of $ on Bama bought down to 7. The best to Ms.T. and you.

Good to hear from u Raiseathou

Hope all is well with U and the Mrs. I know u look forward to some of this seventy degree weather down here in SoFla

GoodLuck to the Gamblers my friend

it may be sad for u Wise but it is a thing of beauty for me

Saban will start slowly pulling players mid 3rd qtr

ROLLTIDE

Back