Extremely Strong Wager Goes Tonight

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
New Orleans / Oklahoma City Hornets Basketball +7

I'll have a write-up before tip time. I'm busy capping CBB right now. Basically, my line for this one is 3.5. I'm not going to overstress the play, but I think the probability that this wins is very good.

Well, Orlando is one of the biggest frauds this season. The are hot ATS wise right now, but I think it'll cool down tonight. This is Orlando's final leg of a 4-game road trip. Their next game is at home vs. Washington, so this might be a look ahead spot. Wash won a close one by 1 point earlier this month. NOK has won and covered 2 straight, and your seeing some journeymen step up and put some points on the board. Orlando struggled with this team earlier this year, winning by only 3 at home. Now they have to lay a touchdown on the road? I dont think so...

NOK is money this season vs. the East (12-2 ATS). I just see this as a look ahead spot for Orlando, and absolutely no motivation to play this game, as they just want to get back home. Expect the backups for NOK to continue playing hard, as most of these guys are playing for playing time and money whether it be in NOK or elsewhere.

GL !

BeLIEve811 said:
Well, Orlando is one of the biggest frauds this season. The are hot ATS wise right now, but I think it'll cool down tonight. This is Orlando's final leg of a 4-game road trip. Their next game is at home vs. Washington, so this might be a look ahead spot. Wash won a close one by 1 point earlier this month. NOK has won and covered 2 straight, and your seeing some journeymen step up and put some points on the board. Orlando struggled with this team earlier this year, winning by only 3 at home. Now they have to lay a touchdown on the road? I dont think so...

NOK is money this season vs. the East (12-2 ATS). I just see this as a look ahead spot for Orlando, and absolutely no motivation to play this game, as they just want to get back home. Expect the backups for NOK to continue playing hard, as most of these guys are playing for playing time and money whether it be in NOK or elsewhere.

GL !
disagree look a head? they dont play wash until friday and just lost two in a row i think thats a enough movtivation for them ending the western road trip 2-2 most of your statements you just written up make no sense magic are frauds? explain

Good Luck bo we disagree though. Its true they placed a close gaem down in Orlando but NO still had Chris Paul and Orlando was minus it second and thrid most important players Nelson and Turkoglu. As for motivation this is a team playng good ball and I would guess they feel ebtter going home 2-2 then 1-3. As for frauds they arent frauds they are an Eastern Conference team who has had some injuries they couldnt overcome (Hedo Turkoglu is a key cog to there offense).......

I think Orlando covers or though dont show up and lose SU....

Yup, Magic have to win the game for the 2nd half cover (-6). Both teams in the 37 percent shooting range 1st half. I took the 6.

Do I get a bonus for saying Orl minus the chalk or New Orleans SU win? Its really the only 2 ways this game was gonna go down. A flat Orlando team or a crisp ORL team ...Guess you were correct in thinking they were unmotivated after two close losses. Sad part in neither team deserved to win but being Orl was favored even more so for them...shutout in OT...nice call

Back