best bet from the best baby GOY winner

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
wick no problem the only thing thee might be a next year being late the the party I could be god himself and I can't another yea like this you could give me 100 years and it never happen again fuck to the end of time it will never happen again bol

V8826 ty for stopping by yeah your right I never thought of it that way but like you said somebody looking in this thread must think my god this can't be real it has to be bravo tv like moonshiners or hillbilly blood show I like to have alittle fun but for the most part everything I say is real which can be a good thing or a bad thing most likely a bad thing . it is a funny sport site but when I say it's time for some BELVEDERE i'm not kidding and a VALIUM here and there yesterday wow I thought that was it for me jim hendrix -jim morrison janis joplin and me DILAUDID8 your a girl which is good but hell if you where my wife you would no why I drink my god please help me. I just pm tracy and nothing MF I told her if your ever I mean ever find a guy that treats you better then I do I will by the wedding cake all i'm saying is MF god please help me . well i'm eating but right after it's BELVEDERE time and something else i'm not saying:cheers3:

I know, I googled ur username prior and it made me Hilarious! It's all good. No judgement here. Trust me. We all have our poison! I prefer me my JD with ginger ale, anything fruity & bubbly with my candy. Cheers! My hubby & I wish u and ur wife a happy and healthy new year! Keep up the great work! Let's go ARK!

D8 all hail the king!! 1H +3.5 is looking good now +100 baby!

I also have +7.5 +100, my book really liked VT looking at the way they were betting this game

I have the ML at +355, +360 and +400 but small bets.. fingers crossed they can hold on, I might bet a little on VT +340 now for insurance

guys I thought I posted ARK under31.5 i'm looking for it but I can't find it MF this is what i'm talking about I post for everyone else but I forgot to make my bet mf

I also have +7.5 +100, my book really liked VT looking at the way they were betting this game

I have the ML at +355, +360 and +400 but small bets.. fingers crossed they can hold on, I might bet a little on VT +340 now for insurance

Sorry guys I converted my ML odds wrong because I use decimal odds it gets confusing!.. I got 3.5
And 4.0 in decimal but that's +250 and +300 in your American ML odds!

guys I thought I posted ARK under31.5 i'm looking for it but I can't find it MF this is what i'm talking about I post for everyone else but I forgot to make my bet mf

Oh no Dil did you not make the bet?.. I didn't play the under I played Arkansas ML & +3.5 1H & +7.5 full game handicap

Have you ever been to a craps table when someone is on an incredible roll? This run reminds me of that.....:money:

CONORB NO i bet ARK+3.5 HALFTIME but no halftime wager it was 31.5 all this talking MF Fforgot conorb god job your going t sweep this card

V8826 ty i'm glad your killing it happy new year go to dinner with your husband

MF fuck me forgot hold on i'm looking at my book yeah baby I might lose but I bet ARK+3.5 HALFTIME and yes under31.5 HALFTIME I just didnt post MF posting on 3 sports sites you forget but its all good ty

Just came over from covers following a LETHAL FORCE!!! I've been at this for years and only focus on totals. Love 1st and 2nd half plays and followed you all football season to validate my own capping and you are a MONSTER!!! Thank you for helping me have one of the best seasons I have had since 2003-04.

Great start for us d way to go this is bringing joy throughout the household my mom wants to know if we can send u a bottle of booze....Thanks again

Just came over from covers following a LETHAL FORCE!!! I've been at this for years and only focus on totals. Love 1st and 2nd half plays and followed you all football season to validate my own capping and you are a MONSTER!!! Thank you for helping me have one of the best seasons I have had since 2003-04.
ty

bot ty agagI Appreciate it tell you mom it was fun i[m glad she made money it's all good tell her tell her we are not done yet

guys keep your eye on the O/U if this game goes over jump all over the under 2 haf . ut i'm not betting it because clo should really do a number on os such a soft team col little kids col has a very good D

guys last BELVEDERE THIS IS 7 BOTTLES IN 1 WEEK WOMEN make you do this we are going tomorrow but she like i'm sick I said WTF your kidding I went crazy i'm drinking every thing I have if I miss my flight its her fault

dude i'm not kidding if you where my wife even if your not going anywhere i'm not Giacoole I don't have that kind of money . guys i'm sorry I should have not posted that she is dying so Beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually snooping around the other day when you mentioned that family and came across that pic and wondered if that was your wife.. She have cancer?

tracy new her so good you won't believe what happened she ate some peanuts and she went into shock

if I told you that was her twin you would not know the diff i'm not kidding she is brain dead or should I say is dying

SHE WAS IN nevada and ate some peanuts and went right into shock she was a model they flew her back to mich to bloomfield hills they have to take care of her she can;t do anything

was she that girls aunt then?
Honestly Dil that girl is drop dead gorgeous, Gonna have to give you a new nickname the "Polish Prince" lol
I understand why you put up with things then, that type of beauty is rare...

was she that girls aunt then?
Honestly Dil that girl is drop dead gorgeous, Gonna have to give you a new nickname the "Polish Prince" lol
I understand why you put up with things then, that type of beauty is rare...
tracy doesnt like to talk about her time with him but when where in bed I ask her sometimes she told me some crazy shit but no i'm not sure what her age is but the pictures she showed me chanel looked like at the time was 11-13 something like that but no she just played with her all the time

i really hope that the VA tech don't score on this drive.. please i win a lot on the ML

Guys what are the bets for the COLORADO game? -1 HT and what about full game? My book has 1.5 1H but -115 juice and they have -3 full game at +100

I understand why you put up with things then, that type of beauty is rare...[/QUOTE]

Dyker no I was just lucky but she likes nice things you have to be MR Trump to keep up with her she said no but no she likes the best of the best of things

I see. well I feel terrible for that girl.. To be that talented in modelling and acting then being confined to a bed would be worse then death.. Has your wife ever gone to see her since this happened.

no but I can't tell you she would like to fly out here but she is scared to

Well Dil I cant say I blame her. We are all put here for a reason.. Obviously she got the charisma and gorgeous gene and you got the luck of the irish. Life is always complicated but like you said without her your nothing so make things work! haha Your job to keep things smooth even if that means the odd drink! lol

I see. well I feel terrible for that girl.. To be that talented in modelling and acting then being confined to a bed would be worse then death.. Has your wife ever gone to see her since this happened.
Dyker your right

well hopefully you guys put the mob stuff behind you and one day she can go see that girl.. Life is pretty short.

Back