best bet from the best baby GOY winner

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
CONORB I post on pre game if anybody knows about that sport site you do today I told them u'm done if you want to win come here CTG CAPPING THE GAME I like STEED.B,A,R and the boys braves

every where I go like sports site I say CTG you can get banned for even saying there name fuck them what are they going ti do bann me go ahead

my brothers i'm not here to be a ass hole I like CTG there not close being the biggest because there not but guess what I would take these guys over antone covers/pre game . rx /sbr does any body no what sport site has the most members it's sbr/covers which one

ty guys i'm still looking yeah I know not a lot of time left I don't have to worry about pre game RJ BELL will be going crazy

GUYS the MF book s already charging juice -115or-120 if I take the under it never was like that before

guys when shit like this happens this score should be 0-0 check out the stats by both teams my god WTF nobody has any yards wow unreal

if we hit this game because in the T#M game I liked T#m because KS qb sucks but hell you caan't bet everything

The fact that after all the bs in first Q that we were still in it with 2 mins to go says a lot... and it took a bomb chuck home run to get the over

Wood I justed the stats are you kidding this game should have been 3-3 halftime wow real cad playing from both teams

D8 before you check out for the off season just wanted to give my thanks. You definitely made playing pigskin more enjoyable! And the wisdom and knowledge you school has made me a better gambler!

I wish you the best to your transition to AZ and hope to see you back for the small ball bases on APRIL 3rd..

GOOD HEALTH AND RICHES FOR 2017!!!

i'm just going to bed I WILL find out everything tomorrow unreal day with gambling but most likely with my girl tracy guys IN will beat utah IN has better players speed not even close IN UTAH has white guys pleae slow as fuck my 90 old mom can catch these guys from utah

guys I don't mind losing its part of the game but god look at these stats i'm not kidding 3-3 should be the score ID will eat utah alive

Hi D,

On ur advice, I followed u here. I've been quietly on covers for a long time and yes, it's like watching an episode of The Housewives and the trolls drove away many good cappers over the years. It's a shame these trolls are bigger bitches than I am. Appreciate ur capping skills. Any plays today before I head downstairs for some Spanish 21?

A female follower

Hi D,

On ur advice, I followed u here. I've been quietly on covers for a long time and yes, it's like watching an episode of The Housewives and the trolls drove away many good cappers over the years. It's a shame these trolls are bigger bitches than I am. Appreciate ur capping skills. Any plays today before I head downstairs for some Spanish 21?

A female follower 
V8826 ty for stopping by yeah your right I never thought of it that way but like you said somebody looking in this thread must think my god this can't be real it has to be bravo tv like moonshiners or hillbilly blood show I like to have alittle fun but for the most part everything I say is real which can be a good thing or a bad thing most likely a bad thing . it is a funny sport site but when I say it's time for some BELVEDERE i'm not kidding and a VALIUM here and there yesterday wow I thought that was it for me jim hendrix -jim morrison janis joplin and me DILAUDID8 your a girl which is good but hell if you where my wife you would no why I drink my god please help me. I just pm tracy and nothing MF I told her if your ever I mean ever find a guy that treats you better then I do I will by the wedding cake all i'm saying is MF god please help me . well i'm eating but right after it's BELVEDERE time and something else i'm not saying:cheers3:

wise if you really want to play it safe and make money yes your doing it the right way bol

botI I think ARK can win but I could see ARK losing to not like yesterday the day before when WF/MINN was playing I new they where going to win you have this feeling in your gut you just no like SIGO fuck the points who needs them well today we might

tomorrow that's when the big guns come out yes most of my best are the same amount but we are winning so much money we don't care i'm sorry I will take hat back I will talk for myself if I lose not a big deal but I want my CTG brothers to win:money:

guys i'm not betting the 2 half under not betting it these teams plays 0 D if it goes under gold bless i'm going shopping

I hear ya there absolutely no defense:hang:
my man whats going my brother you will like it a lot better here atCTG then covers are for young guys nothing wrong with young guys if you don;t win here at CTG your not winning at anywhere bol you will like it here

my man whats going my brother you will like it a lot better here atCTG then covers are for young guys nothing wrong with young guys if you don;t win here at CTG your not winning at anywhere bol you will like it here
Yes I am a young one I am only 47 lol I think I'm young
hey thanks for your time and picks

DIL what about Arkansas ML +350? I always prefer to play ML on a dog instead of taking the points.. sometimes the bet will lose of course but I think long term it pays better if you can get the very best number on the ML

my brother here all know we can't win all the time believe it or not some gamblers think you could the funny part you can go and win12 weeks in a row and then pick lets just say go0-7 guys will say your suck yeah but what about the 3 months of winning that doesnt count . if your a true gambler you know if you pick 3 games and win 2 and go 3-2 gamblers get mad and say WTF did you see in that team guy we went 3-2 if you can do that every week you can QUIT your job i'm not kidding thats how good 3-2 is , but guys what we did is something that will never ever be seen again it's like CY 511 that record will never been broken it's not bragging its the truth . guys your in the right sport site CTG see I don't care because at pre game that site is mine yes rj bell you hear that right a lot of guys are coming here and if I get banned the gamblers know where to find me B.A.R./STEED BRAVES HUNT FONDY I have your back is that being cocky . bann me and see CTG baby rj bell my pm box is mf full google/yahoo in your dreams you would not believe it / but like the color of money paul newmen said if your good at something anything the best of the best baby money could come real easy:badass:

botI I think ARK can win but I could see ARK losing to not like yesterday the day before when WF/MINN was playing I new they where going to win you have this feeling in your gut you just no like SIGO fuck the points who needs them well today we might

Ok I didn't see this post until now.. I bet these games on Betfair on the trading exchange so I can take the ML +350 and then if the game goes our way I can bet against Arkansas later in the game for a very fair price with no juice - that's how the Exchange works you are betting against other gamblers and the company takes 5% of your profit if you make a profit on the market. It is much better than betting with the books usually,, I don't think you guys can use Betfair in the US

CONORB my brother I love the way you bet since most everybody will lose but not you if your smart you won't lose gambling is very hard to win at . but we will bol

guys I don't lie I liked SC but when I found out who the QB was I said fuck it

Of course bro that is just variance, you can win 10/10 and then lose 10!!.. hell most winning punters in horse racing only win 110% of what they put in, sometimes less and sometimes more like 125% max!

There is one famous gambler in the U.K. who bets on horse racing he is a long term
Big winning gambler and 97% of his bets lose!! Only 3% win but his bets are all between 33/1-100/1! It all depends on the price if you are betting ML +300 you only need to win over 25% of your bets! But you can be sure that you will have a bad stretch somewhere if you bet +300 ML you could have 20+ losing bets on a bad streak!

The most important rule of gambling for me is you have a big betting bank and you only bet 5% of your bank maximum I !on each bet, some people bet 50% on one bet, two losers and they're finished

I got a small bet on Arkansas +360 and I have +3.5 HT at +100.. if I lose the half time bet I will take the pints for the rest of the game

D8 I'm glad you got the BELVEDERE I don't like drinking anymore but I know you like pills I got some Valium & Clonazepam here I am gonna be sleepy watching the game

CONORB my brother I agree with everything your saying but most gamblers don't have a bank roll maybe at the start of the season500-600 thats it yes this will sound like i'm cocky but i'm telling you the truth if you hav any kind of a bank roll . your not losing i'm that sure can U lose yes but most likely after football season is over ith you will be one happy guy

Back