best bet from the best baby GOY winner

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
Amen what u think wood ? This is shit real bro guy would give u his shirt off his back, all u gutta do is support this epic saga of constant winners bro

Not to mention Wood says "I'm done I can't handle the swings" a few days ago. Don't mean to attack you bud, but no one is in this thread for your leans or plays, and to get all emotional over a few losses is childish.

Keep rollin D you're crushing it brother.

Bones I'm
With you man it's cool.... yea I had a bad weekend and had a meltdown on my own accord and was just venting talking
To
D8 like everyone else
Does here.... this guy wise tells me to fuck
Off and stop talking , meanwhile he was posting his own views 4 hours ago ...

ty guys I Appreciate it its all good guys I really don't have have a problem wood is trying to help shit use to bother me but not any more . but anyways guys like I said WASH STATE is a very s] soft team a tee ball team can beat them . but all kidding aside 1 thing i dont do is lie i'm getting a lot of sports sites asking me to join I might have told so people but i was giving 65.00 for 4 months of work for football season I turned them down other company just doing the same thing 87.000 for 4 months for football season I said no but its getting harder I told them and i'm not kidding I said Idon't need you because i could open whatever I want my emial and google is just crazy / i just wanted to tell mybrothers because a lot of my Friends are here at ctg and I always bring up CTG fuck the other sports sites but guys if the money is right I will have to but if I was betting it would have been BAYLOR +7 ML if BAYLOR Freshman wasnt the qb I would have been all ove BAYLOR but thats Enough fot today get a good night slleep:cheers3:
t

tomorrow is not easy i'm drinking BELVEDERE i'm not kidding guys we have to milers bar bar/steed lets get this done and believe me I will bring it uo on cover/pre game your not suppose to fuck what they going to do tes RJ you fucked up not a little my god up fuck up all you had to do is let me post at CTG but people learn the hard way

ty guys I Appreciate it its all good guys I really don't have have a problem wood is trying to help shit use to bother me but not any more . but anyways guys like I said WASH STATE is a very s] soft team a tee ball team can beat them . but all kidding aside 1 thing i dont do is lie i'm getting a lot of sports sites asking me to join I might have told so people but i was giving 65.00 for 4 months of work for football season I turned them down other company just doing the same thing 87.000 for 4 months for football season I said no but its getting harder I told them and i'm not kidding I said Idon't need you because i could open whatever I want my emial and google is just crazy / i just wanted to tell mybrothers because a lot of my Friends are here at ctg and I always bring up CTG fuck the other sports sites but guys if the money is right I will have to but if I was betting it would have been BAYLOR +7 ML if BAYLOR Freshman wasnt the qb I would have been all ove BAYLOR but thats Enough fot today get a good night slleep:cheers3:
t

D8, man I have to give you props for Minny side and ML. Took big balls to make that play IMO. I'm happy as hell. I didn't have any action on the game but glad my boys could pull it out and not shit the bed when the game was on the line. Nice work man.

unit ty yeah it wasnt easy 10 guys out but the crazy part minn has no QB and the line really didnt move that much and when the line came out for the 2 half iy was wash state -3.5 nevada new minn was the better team

mF baylor I didnt make any wager but it would have been BAYLOR +7 and the ML I diont know what itwas

good morning dam BAYLOR that would have been my bet the under and the ML dam

good morning guys todays games are very hard 1 more time listen can you lose you sure can but here is goes . every game left bet the under I don't care WTF these ass holes say on tv bet the under 1 halftime I dont care what the line is if you win you good . but if you lose 2 halftime did the same thing bet it again same thing every game bol

Great call on your GOY buddy!! Tailed it for 2k! And as a degen gambler, i should have laid some on the ML!!

GL Today

Great call on your GOY buddy!! Tailed it for 2k! And as a degen gambler, i should have laid some on the ML!!

GL Today
wiz good work nice hit hell you had the hard part you had to pull the trigger and betting the ML is real hard not many would so don't me mad at yourself . because if you told anybody that minn would beat wash state or WF beating TEMPLE most would think your nuts . i'm just mad at my self because if I had to bet yesterday it would have been BAyLOR+7 and the under and the ML

WOW NEVADA did a good job today having a hard time we are not pressing anything nothing but if you bet what I said even if you lose you wont lose alot but most likely you will win something

WIZ it's such a hard card still looking but if I can't find anything it will be each game under 1 or the 2 half at least we will not lose alot

out of all the games the UTAH GAMES looks like its the best the under

out of all the games the UTAH GAMES looks like its the best the under
Agreed. Utah will play ball control per usual, it will only become high scoring if they have trouble with the IU passing attack. Domo Hatfield and Butler-Byrd are both out for Utah.

guys I just hope NW can hold on because this baby is going under if pitt covers the 3 i'm going to be mad

K-BULL good job guys k your job is done with NW you wont have to worry about going over

:Godfather::badass::notworthy::whip::Happy3:

Ok, sorry for getting a bit carried away. :rofl:
JROCK its all good I know how it feels to win and keep winning like crazy i'm with you i'm going crazy to i'm getting ready for some BELVEDERE

Wow D8 you did it again bro!!.. I had a rough day today betting horses it's really a busy time of year right now for horse racing in Ireland and the UK I had M f'n five horses today and four came 2nd they should have won!!

Anyway I came in here and see NW +3 and it cashes!.. on the ML as well so for that

Wow D8 you did it again bro!!.. I had a rough day today betting horses it's really a busy time of year right now for horse racing in Ireland and the UK I had M f'n five horses today and four came 2nd they should have won!!

Anyway I came in here and see NW +3 and it cashes!.. on the ML as well so 爛 for that[/QUOTE
:money:

CONORB yes BIBLICAL i hate using that word but it is it really is nothing like I have ever seen before any game I pick wins it could be tee ball game its unreal it really is

Back