best bet from the best baby GOY winner

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
24-0 lead at half time and Arkansas blows it! Probably will blow the +7.5 on the full game too.. crazy shit but always onto the next bet!

D8 all hail the king!! 1H +3.5 is looking good now +100 baby!

I also have +7.5 +100, my book really liked VT looking at the way they were betting this game

I have the ML at +355, +360 and +400 but small bets.. fingers crossed they can hold on, I might bet a little on VT +340 now for insurance

guys I thought I posted ARK under31.5 i'm looking for it but I can't find it MF this is what i'm talking about I post for everyone else but I forgot to make my bet mf

WTF aare you kidding me ARK is losing wow

Yes bro unless they score a TD quick then my ML bets are burned! Crazy they were -900 at half time

guys that Arkansas game really killed me even though I got the half time bet - how do you lose when 24-0 up holy s***

I have a really big bet on Colorado here -1.5 and -3 and ML I got -115 in live betting...

Dil8 if you are ever coming to Ireland hit me up bro, where I'm the uS are you from?

JROCK ty my fault should have went with the O.U but oh well thats it guys thus game was my fault

os D is so bad if col cant score against os how will they score anything check this line get ready guys because we s are getting are money back

col has nothing wood we will i'm mad about the halftime os is bad on D and col cant do shit

guys thats you didnt think I was going to let you down what easy money made get ready for tomorrow because we have a very big wager going easy winner goy see you fuck we made money easy

guys I got NC+3 along time ago this game should not be a problem the QB for stanford my god GOY forget the under

Stanfords motivation has to be low coming off not only a disappointing season but their best player bailed and they played in the Rose Bowl last year blowing out Iowa. Not sure what excites them about playing today.

shark it's all good you could be right bol:shake:

Last edited by a moderator:
wise I will take the team with the qb not saying stanford can't win but bol stopping this qb nc stanford has a coach I don't like

Moses comes down from the mountain and says "Heels get the fukkin cash"

Love it D8......Lets Fukking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just looked it was 7-3 and nobody is doing shit int turnovers sorry you can;t cap that

D8, you're aware that Stanford switched QBs. They benched the Senior and went to a Sophomore. Chryst threw 9 TDs with 1 INT in last 5 games. Just an FYI.

D8, you're aware that Stanford switched QBs. They benched the Senior and went to a Sophomore. Chryst threw 9 TDs with 1 INT in last 5 games. Just an FYI.

The 5 games he started while compiling that 9-1 ratio were against 5 teams with losing records, nonbowl teams for what it is worth. Never know the kind of D you'll get from UNC though, he may fair as well vs Heels as he did vs those 5 nonbowl teams Cardinal faced, or it may be a stiffer test than the likes of Rice, Cal, Ore, Ore St and Arz could field.

Heard somebody on the radio say that Trubisky could be first QB taken in the draft if he comes out? I don't know.

like I said I don't mind losing it's part of the game but the TCU game please went over wow no buss

Back