best bet from the best baby GOY winner

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
good morning guys pro-bones well I do see I game boy it's going to be a ugly game to watch wow but if you win it doesnt matter the bets
IOWA+2 HALFTIME best bet 5 star
WIS-8 full game
under 53.5 wis full game this game will be like bama little by little blowout

real bad beat bad way to lose what can you do I dont mind losing but like that

wow I just checked before that run FLO had - yards rushing wow wowwow

hard way to lose that one but 1-2 if they dont pick up that 1 down they kick for the 3 points wow

yep what a shitty deal there on last play. Terrible luck for him not to get into endzone or tackled before first down..
1-1-1 morning for me... Think you got push too Dil you had 8 on your board.

got Wis -7 and played under so i went 2-1 on your picks/thanks for posting. what are you doing for these other 2 games?

guys i'm all done i'm not even into it i'm betting but i'm like not here but if you want to play it safe do what I told you to do bet the under 1half and if you lose bet it again the 2 half under you will be ok after today

that IOWA wager i'm still mad because it played just like I thought it would righto the play in the 1 half and got a very bad beat 87 yard run with under 2min to play they where playing for the 3-3 halfime got lucky run and the last game 3 down could have ran into the endzone for a td but went down I dont know why and then again if that guy doesnt get the 1 down there kicking for the 3 points

ok guys jump USC UNDER30.5 HALFTIME penn state is very slow run run run time off

you will find out how slow penn state really is big ten football is real slow

wood I like underdogs more then anybody this team is slow speed will kill

I stayed away from this game it felt weird. Check your records though Dil you got a push with wisky this afternoon

Any of you guys have Oklahoma tonight? I did, was a pretty easy win, no sweating bullets for a change! lol

Dyker yeah I bet OK 2 well guys i'm not going to say anything but 3 words LETHAL- HISTORIC -BIBLICAL guys this year was just that every week we hit a ML wager nothing under +200 all the way up to +500 which is just unreal and the crazy part not many losers . not even counting the 1 unit bets the guy's that followed made a million . the only Q did you give it back if you did then never gamble again i'm not kidding . because this will never happen again not being a ass hole just telling the truth. it could have been anybody else posting I would be saying the same thing wow what year MF I new I was going to win but like this are you kidding me . but after I found these halftime wagers holy shit everything changed i'm not sure how many in a row we HIT I think it was 10-11 weeks in a row I could be wrong but it something like that ok guys 1 game left . if you would have asked me about 1 month ago I would have said bama and it still might be but bama but has no QB Freshman I never bet a Freshman if he wins good job my man the bet
CLEMSON +3.5 HALFTIME

like it D8
appreciate all you have contributed this year
lurk more than post but always checking in on your posts
best to you tonight and all of 2017:cheers3:

CHSGTMD-takeit ty I really Appreciate it guys lets hit this last game I would bet the ML but its to small the risk is not wroth the reward give me the points guys I could be wrong but if yourgoing to wager on CLEM the halftime is your better wager. bama will take over in the 2 half they always do bet the 1 half after you win change the channel bol guys:cheers3:

Back